• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 omnitrix aliens tournament Chromastone vs Bloxx(GRACE!!)

Story:
Ben woke up inside a completely closed room, with only a pain in his head as a clue as to how he ended up there, before he could say anything a voice from outside the room began to speak. "Hello, hello, Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe, I'm here to welcome you. Sorry about your head, but we haven't thought of a better way to get you here, you might be asking yourself questions like "Where am I? Why am I here?" etc, etc... well, you are here to participate in the multi-universal champion of your versions of the multiverse!!!!" Sounds of confetti being popped and festive horns can be heard outside the walls of this closed room. "Yes, you will face versions of you in fights, but before you refuse, we have a prize that you cannot refuse!!!" After that was said, a screen appeared on the wall in front of Ben's face. this screen showed something that interested him immensely, it showed a Mr. Smoothy, but not just any Mr. Smoothy, it showed Mr. Ice Cream before he used Alien X to recreate the universe, right after that, the voice spoke again . "That's right!!! The winner of this tournament will have the Mr. Smoothy of your universe back to its original state, with its original delicious flavor back!!! So my dear Ben, what do you say? You won't need to kill anyone, would you like to participate? if yes, just confirm with a thumbs up!!!" Ben didn't even need to think twice, he raised his hand giving confirmation of his participation, when he saw, he found himself in the streets of bellwood transformed into Chromaston ein front of the Alien he called Bloxx, quickly and without thinking, both entered in a fighting stance knowing that a delicious Mr. Smoothy was at stake.

CHROMASTONE vs BLOXX
ccff5b0215e53e854d164468ec9e09f7.jpg
71b5ac94dc91f4ed6cfaf610d17ff58b.jpg

Rules:
  • Fight takes place in bellwood streets
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Non ultimate High 8-C key is being used
  • Both in character(in other words, as if Ben was fighting him self)
  • changing aliens is considered a deafeat
THE LIVING PRISM: 7 (DemonicDude, Johnboy, Greenshifter, Popted2, neptune311, Peppersalt43, FluffyCreatureZ)

THE LEGO MONKEY:

OMNITRIX DISCHARGES(incon):

Last edited:
Chromastone has superior Lifting strength Class M vs Class 5 and can blast Vilgax without even absorbing anything he's more impressive in combat than Bloxx who seems to be fragile (Chromastone is known to overpown Techadon and Armored Kevin as stated on his profile I'd go with him for now as he have flight advantage as well.

Chromastone has superior Lifting strength Class M vs Class 5 and can blast Vilgax without even absorbing anything he's more impressive in combat than Bloxx who seems to be fragile (Chromastone is known to overpown Techadon and Armored Kevin as stated on his profile I'd go with him for now as he have flight advantage as well.
Counted
I really don't have much defending Bloxx here, he has regeneration to survive a greater amount of Chromastone attacks and Bloxx's elasticity/body control makes him a very versatile opponent in combat.

looking to chromastone profile, he scales to keving who can harm Highbreeds who can take Humungousaur punchs, so looking to this... Chromastone should have the "+" as well

Doubtful, pretty sure Bloxx had his face blown up before and can freely move it across his body.
And this don't say he can't knock out Bloxx or Out last him, Bloxx is show to be sucetible tô pain in many ocasions, being blow up many times should make him eventually

Due to how regen works here, if you can recover from brain damage then nobody will be able to knock you out. Fiction doesn’t always follow this but check any Swampfire fight which turns into a stomp because nobody can knock him out or kill him due to his regen, despite still being susceptible to pain.

Due to how regen works here, if you can recover from brain damage then nobody will be able to knock you out. Fiction doesn’t always follow this but check any Swampfire fight which turns into a stomp because nobody can knock him out or kill him due to his regen, despite still being susceptible to pain.
Ok ok, but bloxx really had his head blow up?

Ok ok, but bloxx really had his head blow up?
I’d have to check what happened when Viktor punched him as mentioned on Viktor’s page. My main argument for now is that any part of of his body can function as his head and that his body has gotten blown up before and he regenned from that.

I’d have to check what happened when Viktor punched him as mentioned on Viktor’s page. My main argument for now is that any part of of his body can function as his head and that his body has gotten blown up before and he regenned from that.
There were you are wrong, Bloxx always maintain a Head no metter what form he makes with his body, there's always a head poping out

Actually you know what, sign me up for Chromastone for yeeting him into space due to prior knowledge. Screw Bloxx. Wait actually can Ben still do that with his aliens at tier 8?

The first one you also could say Its due to the head being in the inside of the dome
Which means he moved the head. Essentially forfeiting your initial position.
the head deconstruction could bê just ben distranforming off bloxx
Nah cause he wasn’t green. I also predicted you’d bring this up lol.
Oh, tou should Aldo try tô convince the people that voted cromastone that bloxx would win
I voted Chromastone by now though kek. Also if I can prove to you it’s a stomp (which I initially tried to do) that should be enough as long as no-one objects.

Back