• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I might as well give this a go I guess

Speed is equalised. Both are 100 metres apart in New York, neither start with line of sight but know what the other looks like. SBA otherwise

Yer a wizard Harry: 0

Mista doesn't need his wounds healed: 3

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Is it possible for Harry to stomp with Expelliarmus? It's literally described as a disarming spell and is so commonly used in the series that there's now way he doesn't know of it

They start without line of sight of each other so Harry needs to find Mista first, Harry will probably open with the disarming spell yes

Alright I had to look at it for a while but turns out, there's a spell to highlight traces of magical activities. Seeing as to how Sex Pistols isn't a stand Mista can just dispel at will, is it possible for Harry to track him that way?

The spell is called Appare Vestigium by the way

Possibly? Stands are the incorporeal manifestations of one's vital energy, that said Harry doesn't have ESP it seems (Didn't he like see smth that only those who witnessed death could see?) I don't think he could see Sex Pistols but he might have a vague idea at least that something's at least there.

On the flipside, what can Mista do to track down Harry? He's in New York, there probably aren't that many mafia associates he can consult with there. If Harry finds him first, he might get the first attack

Mista knows what Harry looks like and he's somewhere in the area, he could try camping out and trying to snipe him

If I'm not wrong, Sex Pistol's range is the same as a revolver's range. Also doesn't Harry have an invisibility cloak? Can't he use that once he knows where Mista is?

Mista has ESP so he might be able to detect Harry, or at least get a vague idea that something is off. Harry is still there psychically so he can give off signs "Those leafs rustled, it must be the enemy stand!" XD

50 Metres is still nothing to scoff at, if anything the two are comparable I'd say. 50 vs several dozen there

Alright so I just found out something else. There was a shield spell in Harry Potter (And this time, Harry has been shown using it) and it had the ability to reflect magical and physical attacks coming in front of the caster. So even if Mista gets to shoot first, Harry can still block it based on the general direction of where he heard the shot. Problem is once Mista figures this out (Which he will since Sex Pistols would tell him), he can probably maneuver the second shot around Harry's shield. So it kinda depends on whether Harry gets the chance to retaliate before Mista gets a second shot.

The spell is called Protego by the way

Mista is a far more experienced and creative combatant than Harry is. If he doesn't get disarmed right away I'd imagine he could find a way to outsmart him, especially since he'd be more inclined to stealth Harry if he possibly can.

Could Mista potentially dodge Harry's spells while trying to get his gun back?

Cuz as soon as he gets a shot off Sex Pistols can start kicking the bullets around to outmaneuver Harry's defenses.

I know you can dodge things like Stupify, idk bout the other spells Harry's got tho am re reading the series up to book 6 here and there

If I'm not wrong, Sex Pistol's range is the same as a revolver's range. Also doesn't Harry have an invisibility cloak? Can't he use that once he knows where Mista is?
Mista can probably see invisible stuff due his Sensorial Perception or whatever is the english word to it lmao

As an experienced gangster, Mista would play it safe and go hidding to inspect the situation. Harry would probably do the same with his cloak but useless against Mista's ability to see ghost and Stand. Once they come face to face, i could see Mista able to react to some of Harry's spell as they travel in straight line. We all agree that Mista is the better fighter here and Sex Pistol is an element that Harry couldn't predict. It's also worth noting that Mista endurance will allow him to survived more than one spells from Harry whereas the latter will go down with a headshot or throatshot.

Mista got my vote.

Back