• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knuckles does have an AP advantage and is more versatility, but on the other hand Hulk gets stronger the more you hit him.

If we are talking about both of them having grapple type moves, Knuckles easily.

why is this Hulk town level for unfreezing a lake when he has trouble throwing a giant rock and gets untransformed and put in a coma by a gamma-infused cruise missile hitting his face?

why is this Hulk town level for unfreezing a lake when he has trouble throwing a rock and gets put in a coma by a gamma-infused cruise missile?
The throwing a rock part was done by lifting strength, not AP. As for the missile part, I’m pretty that’s plot induced stupidity (not sure)

The throwing a rock part was done by lifting strength, not AP. As for the missile part, I’m pretty that’s plot induced stupidity (not sure)
"lifting strength, not AP" is a joke when he's in visible strain from picking that rock up and the act of ripping it out of the ground makes him groan like he's giving himself a hernia.

name one feat besides the lake thing that supports him punching as hard as a nuke and being able to tank one without getting laid out like this. then maybe we can start talking about PIS.

Bump
why is this Hulk town level for unfreezing a lake when he has trouble throwing a giant rock and gets untransformed and put in a coma by a gamma-infused cruise missile hitting his face?
this is a versus thread not a complaining thread

...don't have to be rude about it, mate.

And like, CRTs through vs. threads is a pretty common trope, so
I’m not trying to be rude I’m just saying. When I make a vs thread I usually expect people to debate who would win in a fight instead of them complaining about a character being a certain tier.

Again this is just... not uncommon at all, think you're being kinda oversensitive about it rn.

Oh well, moving on.

Oh, and fighting experience, due to the many fights in Boom vs the one movie of Hulk’s.

Bump

this is a versus thread not a complaining thread
I’m not trying to be rude I’m just saying. When I make a vs thread I usually expect people to debate who would win in a fight instead of them complaining about a character being a certain tier.
if a character is rated wrong and I know it for a fact, how am I supposed to debate that character? answer me that. better yet answer me why you think i showed up to this thread to begin with if i wasn't planning on debating the character first.

y'know what I expect when I go into vs debates? I expect to be able to debate and present arguments for why somebody wins or loses using evidence I have. but I can't do that here, because this whole site runs on the idea that anything that's not on profiles is wrong until somebody proves it right, which means if somebody's stats are wrong I have to bring up the fact that they're wrong and then go out of my way to make a CRT that will take weeks to months to get done just so I can debate that character with the evidence I already had before. so if that's how this site works, then no, I'm not going to stop "complaining", because if I don't "complain", then shit doesn't get done.

p.s.: for the record I was done talking here until I got the CRT together. if this is me "complaining" again, you brought it on yourself by being snide for no reason when the conversation was already over.

p.s.: for the record I was done talking here until I got the CRT together. if this is me "complaining" again, you brought it on yourself by being snide for no reason when the conversation was already over.
To be fair, you also kind of brought this on yourself by talking about why you think the hulk shouldn’t be 7-C on some random versus thread instead of making a crt about it.

Anyways this is getting really off topic soooo back to the debate. Who does anyone watching think is gonna win?

To be fair, you also kind of brought this on yourself by talking about why you think the hulk shouldn’t be 7-C on some random versus thread instead of making a crt about it.
I call things when I see them, and I didn't see Hulk's ratings until I was already in this thread about to start debating.

Whatever though. I'm done here...

Bump
Also, people should stop throwing around struggling with street level shit to discredit anything above tier 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back