• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biomnitrix vs Ultimatrix (Ben 10000 vs Ben 10000)

Lets see how this goes.

Ben 10000 (Main Timeline) vs Ben 10000 (Alternate Timeline)

Both start in base, are in character, and have access to all of their aliens except Alien X

Both fight outside of a Mr. Smoothie

Biomnitrix Ben 10k: 7 (Fluffy, Banjo, Shifter, Lemon, Popted, Mr Luk

Ultimatrix Ben 10k:

Ben 23 (The best alternate Ben):

Last edited:
I'm voting Ben 10,000 because he's much stronger than Ben 10,000, if he has all the aliens is one then his power as ultimate way big is stronger than any alien in Ben 10,000's omnitrix. Alien X is really weird because of acausality type 2, either 1 ben transforms into him first and wins, or they both try to transform and universe glitch so probably restrict that one specific alien.

I don't think they really use Alien X in character so I think its fine as an option

Honestly, it depends on who transforms into Alien X first.

WoG stated that there is only one Alien X so the first Ben that dials Alien X will transform into him. The others that try will get a random alien.

Both should be equal in terms of experience, but I'm gonna go with Omnitrix Ben Ten Thousand as with Atomic X, Ultimate Ben Ten Thousand is a goner and should be superior to Way Big with Celestialsapien DNA

Honestly, it depends on who transforms into Alien X first.

WoG stated that there is only one Alien X so the first Ben that dials Alien X will transform into him. The others that try will get a random alien.

Both should be equal in terms of experience, but I'm gonna go with Omnitrix Ben Ten Thousand as with Atomic X, Ultimate Ben Ten Thousand is a goner and should be superior to Way Big with Celestialsapien DNA
Way nig should be stronger than atomix.

His page and the fact there is currently a push to make him a 4-C with prep
I don't understand ben 10 high tier power scaling, some character are high 5-A and some are at least high 5-A, what's the difference? Both ultimate way big and atomix are at least high 5-A.

Back