• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8% deku vs post training joseph

speed equalized

joseph 5 votes

deku 0

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
I dont like how you lowballed to just 8% Deku but alright. Deku likely wins as he has all of his quirks still (you didnt specify the arc, you only limited him to a percentage), this would give him the advantage as he is not only stronger than kars but he can also trap him using black whip. He can also float and dodge his attacks via danger sense. Sadly I fail to see how joseph wins here.

Joseph is getting upgraded to High 8-C so don't make a match. Also Deku doesn't have Blackwhip and Danger Sense because the 8% is from the U.A. Beginnings Arc.

Joseph is getting upgraded to High 8-C so don't make a match. Also Deku doesn't have Blackwhip and Danger Sense because the 8% is from the U.A. Beginnings Arc.
I dont see the upgrade anywhere soo, also the OP does not state they are using a certain arc for Deku, so I can indeed say deku has black whip and danger sense. His percentages arent limited to an arc, he has them all throughout the series.

I dont see the upgrade anywhere soo, also the OP does not state they are using a certain arc for Deku, so I can indeed say deku has black whip and danger sense. His percentages arent limited to an arc, he has them all throughout the series.
We're analyzing calcs. Also correction, 8% is from Joint Trainings Arc and Deku only has Blackwhip, check the profile. Also Deku can't increase cause it would be a stomp.

We're analyzing calcs. Also correction, 8% is from Joint Trainings Arc and Deku only has Blackwhip, check the profile. Also Deku can't increase cause it would be a stomp.
The 8% is first introduced in that arc, but that does not mean hes only limited to this arc as the OP did not state this, so I can indeed use TS Deku.

Yes he cannot go beyond it, but he has access to black whip and danger sense plus float which gives him a major edge. Hes winning this.
Read the key. If you see that 8% is at 2nd key then it means that this is Joint Training Arc. Danger Sense and Float only happens on the third key.

Read the key. If you see that 8% is at 2nd key then it means that this is Joint Training Arc. Danger Sense and Float only happens on the third key.

All that is, is a rating for 8% Deku, how many times must I say since the OP didnt list a specific arc I can use Deku with black whip and danger sense

All that is, is a rating for 8% Deku, how many times must I say since the OP didnt list a specific arc I can use Deku with black whip and danger sense
Dude check the profile again. I get like Deku can go higher the percentage, but it's specified as 8% and it's at the second key. Also have you read the manga? Only time Deku was able to get Danger Sense and Float is at 3rd Key.

Dude check the profile again. I get like Deku can go higher the percentage, but it's specified as 8% and it's at the second key. Also have you read the manga? Only time Deku was able to get Danger Sense and Float is at 3rd Key.
What are you failing to comprehending? Wiki has 8% Deku from a certain arc, but this does not mean hes only limited to that arc. The op doesnt give us a certain arc for Deku so I can use TS 8% Deku lmao

Joseph outsmarts Deku. Genius Vs Above Average. Joseph would just fool him using the place and Deku's own abilities.

What are you failing to comprehending? Wiki has 8% Deku from a certain arc, but this does not mean hes only limited to that arc. The op doesnt give us a certain arc for Deku so I can use TS 8% Deku lmao
He is lmao, otherwise there must be an 8% on other arcs

I dont like how you lowballed to just 8% Deku but alright. Deku likely wins as he has all of his quirks still (you didnt specify the arc, you only limited him to a percentage), this would give him the advantage as he is not only stronger than kars but he can also trap him using black whip. He can also float and dodge his attacks via danger sense. Sadly I fail to see how joseph wins here.
I mean I could say I don't like Joseph being nerfed from MFTL to a lowly High Hypersonic

Can't seem to find it but I remember this was done before on the old forum and it came to the same conclusion as above in that Joesph would just outsmart Deku.
Could be wrong though.

Joseph outsmarts Deku. Genius Vs Above Average. Joseph would just fool him using the place and Deku's own abilities.
How exactly would he out smart him? Can you give a proper example of how joseph can out smart Deku constantly flying around him, being cabaple of dodging all his attacks with danger sense and constantly binding him up with BW? Ill wait.

Can't seem to find it but I remember this was done before on the old forum and it came to the same conclusion as above in that Joesph would just outsmart Deku.
Could be wrong though.
As my reply above this said, how would he outsmart all of deku’s abilities?

How exactly would he out smart him? Can you give a proper example of how joseph can out smart Deku constantly flying around him, being cabaple of dodging all his attacks with danger sense and constantly binding him up with BW? Ill wait.
Joseph uses hamon and conducts it to Blackwhip.

Outsmart someone does not depend on what the person is going to do. Any time Deku passes Joseph's side, Deku is very capable of having dozens of grenades stuck in his body, without him noticing, and making Deku himself activate them all, just as he did with Straiz. Deku has no danger sense, he has analytical prediction that works on faster characters. He can predict Joseph's movements, but not everything Joseph will do/already did with the scenario to defeat Deku.

He did that against characters with 10000 years and thousands years of experience and fighting, and characters with "Genius" in intelligence. Deku can't avoid being outsmarted because he is fighting eith more agility.

he outsmarted a ultimate life form with costantly change of abilities
Ok and? This does not prove he can outsmart and defeat a Deku who can float, bind him (something kars has not shown) and sense and dodge any attack from him (something kars has not done). He didnt outsmart kars in hth combat, he sent him to space, so when it comes to combat intellect you have yet to prove he would outsmart Deku despite all the quirks he has. He can also limit his vision via smoke screen which gives him even more of an advantage.

Outsmart someone does not depend on what the person is going to do. Any time Deku passes Joseph's side, Deku is very capable of having dozens of grenades stuck in his body, without him noticing, and making Deku himself activate them all, just as he did with Straiz. Deku has no danger sense, he has analytical prediction that works on faster characters. He can predict Joseph's movements, but not everything Joseph will do/already did with the scenario to defeat Deku.

He did that against characters with 10000 years and thousands years of experience and fighting, and characters with "Genius" in intelligence. Deku can't avoid being outsmarted because he is fighting eith more agility.
Deku does have danger sense, are you up to date with mha? It literally allows him to sense any danger towards him, Joseph putting tons of grenades on him being a sort of harm. Not only that, this is post training, can you prove he has a ton of grenades during this time? If not your scenario doesnt matter not that it works anyways.
Joseph outsmarted Kars, but in the way he did it wasnt impressive what so ever.
Deku uses smoke screen, binds Joseph up while he is blind then bashes joseph constantly with his 8% smash.

Ok and? This does not prove he can outsmart and defeat a Deku who can float, bind him (something kars has not shown) and sense and dodge any attack from him (something kars has not done). He didnt outsmart kars in hth combat, he sent him to space, so when it comes to combat intellect you have yet to prove he would outsmart Deku despite all the quirks he has. He can also limit his vision via smoke screen which gives him even more of an advantage.
bruh that's dosen't mean nothing, just because he shown different stuff dosen't mean a bunch of nothing. he did outsmarted kars with his plan, and just because Deku have quirk, dosen't mean nothing. He outsmarted extraordinary genius beings. Deku isn't even a gifted, just above average

bruh that's dosen't mean nothing, just because he shown different stuff dosen't mean a bunch of nothing. he did outsmarted kars with his plan, and just because Deku have quirk, dosen't mean nothing. He outsmarted extraordinary genius beings. Deku isn't even a gifted, just above average
What the hell does the first portion of you argument even mean? You still didnt prove he can outsmart deku in HTH combat especially while Deku has his danger sense. He also has smoke screen which allows him to limit kars vision, then he can bind him in black whip and bash his head in with a 8% smash. You arent Debunking anything. He made a plan to “outsmart” kars and send him to the move, but is Joseph gonna do when Deku uses smoke screen then binds him with blackwhip? Tell me ill wait

Deku does have danger sense, are you up to date with mha? It literally allows him to sense any danger towards him
I don't care what MHA manga says or shows. I use the profiles. There are no "Danger Sense" on Deku's P&A section. Unless the profile reflect this, it can't be used & we don't actually care. Make a CRT to add this.
Not only that, this is post training, can you prove he has a ton of grenades during this time?
Standard Equipment: His clackers, in addition to a number of other weapons, such as a Tommy gun and grenades. | His Stand, Hermit Purple

Directly from Joseph's profile. He has the granades and will use it.
Joseph outsmarted Kars, but in the way he did it wasnt impressive what so ever.
What do you think is impressive or not, I don't care, the thread itself doesn't. We work with feats. Joseph did not only do this with Kars, but with Straiz, Santana, ACDC and Whamu. What you think that is impressive or not, doesn't matter, Deku could not do half. He would actually be deceived in the same way.
Deku uses smoke screen, binds Joseph up while he is blind then bashes joseph constantly with his 8% smash.
No. Deku will simply be exploded into pieces before he even notices.

I don't care what MHA manga says or shows. I use the profiles. There are no "Danger Sense" on Deku's P&A section. Unless the profile reflect this, it can't be used & we don't actually care. Make a CRT to add this.

Standard Equipment: His clackers, in addition to a number of other weapons, such as a Tommy gun and grenades. | His Stand, Hermit Purple

Directly from Joseph's profile. He has the granades and will use it.

What do you think is impressive or not, I don't care, the thread itself doesn't. We work with feats. Joseph did not only do this with Kars, but with Straiz, Santana, ACDC and Whamu. What you think that is impressive or not, doesn't matter, Deku could not do half. He would actually be deceived in the same way.

No. Deku will simply be exploded into pieces before he even notices.
“I don't care what MHA manga says or shows. I use the profiles. There are no "Danger Sense" on Deku's P&A section. Unless the profile reflect this, it can't be used & we don't actually care. Make a CRT to add this.”

This is a cherry picking fallacy, there’s literally evidence of him having this ability and I could give 2 ***** if you are gonna accept it or not, thats just a fallacy on your side as youre literally ignoring my argument as you dont want to accept it. Wiki hasnt gotten around to adding it, yet it exists. You arent changing that fact.

“Directly from Joseph's profile. He has the granades and will use it”
He only used those grenades during a specific arc, which happened before his training with Lisa. It is your burden to prove he still has these weapons post training. If you fail to prove this then you lose via concession.

“What do you think is impressive or not, I don't care, the thread itself doesn't. We work with feats. Joseph did not only do this with Kars, but with Straiz, Santana, ACDC and Whamu. What you think that is impressive or not, doesn't matter, Deku could not do half. He would actually be deceived in the same way.”

So instead of trying to listen to my points and understanding why I state what I state, you simply state that you dont care what I think. Thats just you being a dick. Kars was literally hit by a plane and shoved into a volcano. In what way shape or form is this impressive?
You arent helping yourself bud. Deku blinds joseph, binds him up and casually smashes him. That easy. If he tries to pull a sneaky Deku senses this out and avoids his tactics.

You still didnt prove he can outsmart deku in HTH combat especially while Deku has his danger sense.
I did, he outsmarter more inteligent beings with more complicated abilities than AP. danger sense is useless.
He also has smoke screen which allows him to limit kars vision, then he can bind him in black whip and bash his head in with a 8% smash.
prove that's in-character.. also hax are a thing, joseph can dura neggs with hamon
You arent Debunking anything. He made a plan to “outsmart” kars and send him to the move, but is Joseph gonna do when Deku uses smoke screen then binds him with blackwhip? Tell me ill wait
Prove that's in-character (1), im pretty sure you don't know how to scale inteligence.. pillar men are already EG in terms of inteligence, He outsmarted all of them, even the most inteligent. so he will outsmart ridiculous and not elaborate moves, and that's how logically works.

I could give 2 ***** if you are gonna accept it or not, thats just a fallacy on your side as youre literally ignoring my argument as you dont want to accept it. Wiki hasnt gotten around to adding it, yet it exists. You arent changing that fact
Are you new to the wiki? We only debate based on profiles so your argument here is invalid until you make a CRT to add the stuff on the profile to backup your claim in this thread

Joseph is genius while Deku is above average on the profile, and this is not changing (not that it matters since Joseph can outsmart 400 iq beings)

Also Joseph FRA

I did, he outsmarter more inteligent beings with more complicated abilities than AP. danger sense is useless.

prove that's in-character.. also hax are a thing, joseph can dura neggs with hamon

Prove that's in-character (1), im pretty sure you don't know how to scale inteligence.. pillar men are already EG in terms of inteligence, He outsmarted all of them, even the most inteligent. so he will outsmart ridiculous and not elaborate moves, and that's how logically works.
“I did, he outsmarter more inteligent beings with more complicated abilities than AP. danger sense is useless.”
You did not prove that Joseph would outsmart Deku, you simply provided info that determines his intellect but provided no argument that would confirm him being capable of outsmarting Deku. You also claim danger sense would be useless, do you understand how outrageous this claim is? Danger sense literally allows deku to sense out what the opponent is attempting to do. How is this useless?
“prove that's in-character.. also hax are a thing, joseph can dura neggs with hamon”
In his fight with muscular he literally covers up the city with smoke just so he can throw muscular off, wym this isnt in character he literally does it. He can try to dura neg while hes literally blind and wrapped up in black whip.

“Prove that's in-character (1), im pretty sure you don't know how to scale inteligence.. pillar men are already EG in terms of inteligence, He outsmarted all of them, even the most inteligent. so he will outsmart ridiculous and not elaborate moves, and that's how logically works.”
It’s literally in character, he literally does it. Read the muscular rematch bud.
You keep mentioning his intellect but fail to prove that he can bypass the smoke screen and “outsmart” danger sense.
Deku smoke screen black whip smashes him GG

Back