• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard equipment for both. Master Chief is allowed up to 8-C weaponry. This is armored batsuit Batman. This is Master Chief as of Halo 4.

Starting distance of 100 meters in NYC.

Standard Battle asumptions. No prep for either.

Speed equal

Victory by KO.

Who wins and why?

MC:7 DardDragonMedeus Noahkaismith, Hellbeast1 XING06 RageComment Dinobot1996 Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa

Batman:0

Inconclusive:0

Stomp, Batman without Prep has no way to deal with Spartan Energy Shielding, nor is he getting through the Titanium Plating the Suit has. Batman's lower half of his face is exposed and John-117 is way faster than Peak Human in combat speed.

We should equalize speed, otherwise it be a stomp in MC's favor. But with speed equalization, isn't Batman's suit equipped with electricity based weapons, because that should help him against's John's shielding; as electricity is a major weakness for Spartans. Also, Batman still has Room Class striking strength, which is strong enough to dent John's armor plating and this, damage John.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We should equalize speed, otherwise it be a stomp in MC's favor. But with speed equalization, isn't Batman's suit equipped with electricity based weapons, because that should help him against's John's shielding; as electricity is a major weakness for Spartans. Also, Batman still has Room Class striking strength, which is strong enough to dent John's armor plating and this, damage John.
Alright Speed is equal. And MC's durability is Small Building Level as is Batman's strking strength, But I'd say you're right.. But part of Batman's face is exposed witch is a weakpoint MC can exploit. Chief also has access to 8-C munitions so those will for sure harm Bats.

Yeah, fight is more fair with speed equalization, and yeah, bats can harm John with physical blows, and electricity can harm his shields and stun him, but yeah, John's 8-C weapons like Fuel Rod Cannon are going to be devastating to Bruce. Face shots from sniper rifle among other things are also deadly, given his face is exposed. I'm voting for John for those reasons.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, fight is more fair with speed equalization, and yeah, bats can harm John with physical blows, and electricity can harm his shields and stun him, but yeah, John's 8-C weapons like Fuel Rod Cannon are going to be devastating to Bruce. Face shots from sniper rifle among other things are also deadly, given his face is exposed. I'm voting for John for those reasons.
I just glanced back at Batman's profile. I didn't see anything regarding electricity manipulation in the abilities section or standard equipment. But vote added.

Noahkaismith said:
Master Chief for reasons above. Although that face being exposed point is rather flimsy.
No it isin't. Bruce's armor has 8-C durability but on his own he has 9-B durability. A well paced shot there is going to incompacitate. If not kill Bruce.

I guess he never used the built in 200,000 volt tasers in that movie, and Noah has a good point, but Fuel Rod melts though Titanium fairly quickly, and I'm positive that even that fireproof cape wouldn't reflect it either.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I guess he never used the built in 200,000 volt tasers in that movie, and Noah has a good point, but Fuel Rod melts though Titanium fairly quickly, and I'm positive that even that fireproof cape wouldn't reflect it either.
Agreed. Batman only seems to have 8-C durability against blunt force trauma. A fireproof cape aint gonna be deflecting plasma either.

Master Chief, armor is more durable (in terms of environmental/piercing damage) and he has more versatile/lethal weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back