• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because I wanna have the bronze match for the 4-A Sonic tourney.

Following the same rules as the tourney:
I know that rule 5 is there but I waited for a bit and it never happened, so I'm taking things into my own hands

Metal Overlord vs Dr. Eggman

Metal Overlord: 8 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Theuser789, JED, Maverick_Zero_X, Earthboy, TyranoDoom30, ShakeResounding, BlastX)

Dr. Eggman: 2 (ElixirBlue, Lord_JJJ)

Incon: 0

d4y17v5-85eccbd9-7a01-48a3-87fe-05270c50d442.png
e0cc27b0bd0c2d9940eb67af2f53cd2b.png

Last edited:
I would say that Eggman loses here.

Unlike with the Super forms, Metal Overlord doesn't use the Chaos Emeralds, so the Chaos Energy Cannon would be useless here, and Metal Overlord would be able to easily destroy Eggman's other machines.

Even if he would try to pull the Phantom Ruby, Metal Overlord could just copy its data and become stronger

I instead would give this to Eggman

Dr. Eggman has always been aware of how powerful Metal Overlord is. He would open with Dimensional BFR rather than directly dealing with Metal Overlord.

Dimensional BFR is muda cause Metal knows and uses Chaos Control in this form, so he just warps back

Oh right, Overlord assimilated Shadow’s Chaos Control abilities and this should be capable of warping back

Metal easily wins this, not only Eggman in Heroes thought it was impossible to beat him back then, Metal can also just fuse with any machine in his path, is far stronger, and Eggman's hax that allowed in to get this far are worthless against him

not only Eggman in Heroes thought it was impossible to beat him back then,

Thank you for enforcing the idea the 1st thing Dr. Eggman will do in this match up against Metal Overlord is Dimensional BFR with the Phantom Ruby, User.

He never used the Phantom Ruby to BFR in Mania and Forces, that was all an accident

You’re saying, despite Dr. Eggman’s genius with displayed over Tech and Magical gems, he can’t replicate an accident? Same guy who passive wandered across the Time Eater and enslaved it?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, Null Space, that is a valid wincon, still, I believe his Chaos Control should be able to get him out, it's not just base Shadow's, it has Sonic's plus the power of chaos, but that is a pretty good wincon

I change my mind, the version of Chaos Control that Metal copied was the one with an emerald, since that's the one he uses for their team blast, so Overlord Chaos Control is strong enough for dimensional travel

I change my mind, the version of Chaos Control that Metal copied was the one with an emerald, since that's the one he uses for their team blast, so Overlord Chaos Control is strong enough for dimensional travel
Chaos Emeralds can't be copied perfectly and copied Chaos Emeralds messes with Machinery, which is what Metal is, via SA2

So no Dimensional Travel for Metal Overlord, who has no genuine Chaos Emerald

But sure, if you guys want to have another set up, bias match for the 3rd time in a row, I can't stop you

That wouldn't change much but the third best Sonic villain beat the best Sonic villain FRA (that a vote for Eggman if that was not obvious)

Back