• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Soul-Eating Ghost vs An Electric Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because nobody else was going to touch Skylanders.

Ghost Roaster:
Ghost_Roaster.jpg

VS

Shock Rock:
Shock_Rock.png

Speed Equalized, and because I have no faith in this poor ghoul, he's Elite and Bloodlusted

ghost via intangibility
Bad argument, since he only goes intangible by choice, and he loses health gradually while intangible. Plus, I don't know if Reboot Ben 10 has dealt with Ghostfreak, but if he has, then he is familiar with ghost-like enemies such as Ghost Roaster, so he could avoid him and wait him out before he has to go tangible again.

Now, with that being said, what are the AP values for the two characters?

Bad argument, since he only goes intangible by choice, and he loses health gradually while intangible. Plus, I don't know if Reboot Ben 10 has dealt with Ghostfreak, but if he has, then he is familiar with ghost-like enemies such as Ghost Roaster, so he could avoid him and wait him out before he has to go tangible again.

Now, with that being said, what are the AP values for the two characters?
This match shouldn't happen for multiple reasons
1- Ap Difference, currently Ben 10 Reboot CRT (5-C 62 Exatons Reboot aliens are underway, so you can't really make reboot matches until that CRT is done)
2- Even if it gets rejected, His current AP is 532 Peta (What's the Ap of Ghost Roaster ?)
3- I've seen all Ben 10 Reboot epsiode and is on a re-watching and Ben has never dealt with any soul manipualtor thus making it a stomp since you would be putting someone with 0 soul manip expericed against a ghost
The only scene of Ben facing a Ghost is for a few second in Ben 10 vs Universe Movie where he encountered a random Ghost Freak species who tried get the Omnitrix and it defended itself (This was brought up in CRT and was accepted as Omnitrix self defense, doesn't have anything against soul or hacking). So overall bad match.
Reboot Ben does have a good feats against Mind control and Hypnosis tho (if they are any of use)

Last edited:
Right. Ghost Roaster's AP comes from this ocean boiling feat. Also, he has absolutely no mind hax whatsoever, or any kind of broken hax that can guarantee a win. (Skylanders are surprisingly honest, all things considered.)

So, yeah, I guess it's a stomp for Shock Rock on multiple levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back