• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Clarke vs Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked and it's a 0.35 ton explosion that MC was not harmed by in Gen 1 Mjolnir armor, which Gen 2 is superior to. Either way, it's still a 3.4x AP difference in Isaac's favor.

Last edited:
Well I'll vote for Isaac, Chief does has some versatile weaponry with the covenant, forerunner and UNSC weapons, and potentially a oneshot if he was able to get the binary rifle to decontruct Isaac, but his superior stats, ingenuity with his engineering skills to the point he has customizable weapons with many properties, fire, lightning, and even stasis, on top of the stasis ability in general being able to slow Down Chief to a crawl, leading him to land a lot more potshots than normal, on top of potentially using Kinesis to catch and throw back rocket launchers as he can catch and reflect projectiles before, Isaac should come out the victor in more scenarios than Chief would.

Yeah, Isaac got the physical AP but I don't think is going to help him Jonh

As Chief has 8-A weapons, 8-A shields, is far more skilled than enemy Isaac has ever fought, has better Lifting Strength, and his armor is better it has protection against plasma weapons, thrusters to increase his mobility.

Last edited:
Well I'll vote for Isaac, Chief does has some versatile weaponry with the covenant, forerunner and UNSC weapons, and potentially a oneshot if he was able to get the binary rifle to decontruct Isaac, but his superior stats, ingenuity with his engineering skills to the point he has customizable weapons with many properties, fire, lightning, and even stasis, on top of the stasis ability in general being able to slow Down Chief to a crawl, leading him to land a lot more potshots than normal, on top of potentially using Kinesis to catch and throw back rocket launchers as he can catch and reflect projectiles before, Isaac should come out the victor in more scenarios than Chief would.
Chief has better mobility and defenses than Clark with his back thrusters and shields. He can avoid and protect himself from the attacks better while it can't be the same for Isaac

And Jonh is just more skiller too, Isaac has experience against Necromorphs but the best soldiers he fought were just terrorists with normal boomsticks, nothing like the Spartans. If he gets in close combat he would be ragdolled due Jonh's superior hand-to-hand training and LS.

That's assuming Chief would actually get to use those weapons or the hardlight shield, on top of the fact that it's not an omnidirectional shield, and getting hit by stasis makes him far slower to the point Isaac can run around him and shoot him anywhere. Also Isaac has thrusters too, that's nothing new to him.

I'm assuming John has access to optional equipment (Covenant and Forerunner weapons, powerups) here?

I was assuming just standard equipment unless it’s more fair otherwise.
Restricting John to UNSC equipment would narrow down his options, but making him quick to use the Spartan Laser as it's one of his few tools that could damage Isaac.

However losing Camouflage may be reducing his odds a little, I'll write something up in a bit.

That's assuming Chief would actually get to use those weapons or the hardlight shield, on top of the fact that it's not an omnidirectional shield, and getting hit by stasis makes him far slower to the point Isaac can run around him and shoot him anywhere. Also Isaac has thrusters too, that's nothing new to him.
Said thrusters can only be used in space, not on a planet, and not like Chief's who allows him to move faster and dash in the air

(And don't think of speed equalized argument because those technically are speed amps that allowed).

Chief also has fought with beings like Ur-Didact who can move and paralyze others with TK, so Kinesis and Stasis won't outwordly new to him.

Chief needed outside help to remotely stand a chance against the Didact, idk why you’re bringing him up when Chief could only beat him via Cortana’s bridge BS she pulled.

doesn’t matter, thrusters isn’t gonna surprise Isaac and would only convince him more to use stasis on him.

Alright, I guess I go with Isaac too for reasons above.

Wonder if Roanoke could make a video of the fight.

Isaac Clarke: 7 (Me, Sergeant, Schmooply, Mister, Newendigo, Medeus, Red)

Master Chief: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
In b4 Halo gets with a massive downgrade that will ruin this match outright

But anyway, Isaac FRA.

Now put Isaac against Doom Slayer, Prophet, Samus and that guy from Vanquish that I don't remember his name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back