• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

007 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... yeah. Knocking them off destroyed the steel bearings holding them in place and knocking them over meant destroying the reinforced steel naturally found in bars like these

Steel bars/doors commonly found in warehouses or older buildings are refinforced into walls with steel plating with additional support with bolts hard wired into the ground. The fact that he knocked it over completing destroying the steel plating is enough for Wall+

Is it? I would have assumed that sorta depends on the damage caused. He's not fragmenting the door or anything like that, after all, which is what the wall level+ is for.

He's destroying the steel plating holding the door/bars in place, which is what the calc was meant to evaluate. Small Building Level is for those who destroy the door, busting through it knocking it off it's hinges is Wall+ because it destroys the reinforced steel keeping it from being knocked off. A wooden door doesn't have reinforced steal like a steel door or bars do

I dunno I'm just starting to get skeptical. The Wall Level+ calc is for fragmenting a steel door. I'm using the same calc blog you linked. What you showed...doesn't entirely look like fragmentation in any real way...

of course maybe I'm just looking too much into it, but you should probably get Moreno people on it. I'm a bit skeptical about Wall Level+ but other things look okay at least.

Thats ok

But it's Wall+. It's destroying the reinforced steal in bars, that is fragmenting the structure of the steel wall because it's knocking it off his hinges. If you want more clarification that's fine however

I would love more clarification on that. I asked two people on discord and neither of them think that's Wall+

I mean, one is DMUA, he didn't give exact reasons but I'd take his work on it.

The other was HL3.

I think they could just kinda tell at a glance. Feel free to message them though if you want further clarification

Fragmenting would be sending the steel flying in individual pieces

Just blowing it off the hinges is only around baseline

I mean, I still disagree but I guess I'm outnumbered here. He can remain 9-B I guess

Still, he's now just 9-B and no longer a 9-C which is something

There's probably some way to calc it but I wouldn't know it

Usually it's just best to say it's Wall level and call it that

Ok, I'll write a quick summary of what we have decided on. In the next day or two I will make the profile changes:

The profile will be renamed James Bond (Composite)

Bond will be straight 9-B with his highest feat still scaling to Jaws' 515kj feat

Bond will get flight, smoke manipulation, resistance to radiation manipulation and empathetic manipulation

The only thing left to be decided is how much lifting Strength would you need to outwrestly a alligator. James no sold a grip from someone who did this

I don't think Empathic Manipulation was really agreed on. Personally, I feel like it should be 'Limited Empathic Manipulation' at best.

That mostly seems fine, but I am still very uncertain about Empathic Manipulation. Just writing "High seduction skills", without a link, seems better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back