• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[0-7-0] Stalker x Boxer...or Joe x Joe if you wanna

noninho

He/Him
Joe Goldberg was walking with his gf and took a stop in a coffee shop. It was a very nice day until she saw something that made her feel surprised: Joe Yabuki, the japanese boxer that last year people thought had died!
Joe Goldberg felt jealous and quickly noticed how he was telling, outside the shop, to the eyepatched guy who was accompanying him that he'd like to take a walk in Central Park on Saturday, 4 days from now! Joe knew he'd have the opportunity to take him out on that day!

-Goldberg has 3 days of prep time
-They start 10m away, Joe can see Joe
-Speed is equalized
-Goldberg starts with nothing in hand but Yabuki can see his gun

Joe ("I'm not Joe"):

Joe (I'll remeeeember yoooooou): AThe1412, noninho, MarkGoldbridge, Silvervigilant, Cimafranca13, King_Dom470, Hiiilt

:ROFLMAO:Joe mama (incon):

Last edited:
Peak Human blitzes Athletic Human? Damn didn't know about it
Lemme equalize
No but Supersonic+ does blitz Subsonic.
Anyway, Creep Joe isn't that good with his gun so Japanese Joe should be able to avoid it with a combination of Acrobatics, Instinctive Action, and Minor Precognition along with taking cover behind trees in the park. Even if he does get hit, he can likely tank any shot that isn't in a vital area thanks to Pain Resistance and his sheer willpower. Gun Joe would also be terrified of Hands Joe thanks to his ability to intimidate others.

No but Supersonic+ does blitz Subsonic.
Those are reaction speed only, but fine
Anyway, Creep Joe isn't that good with his gun so Japanese Joe should be able to avoid it with a combination of Acrobatics, Instinctive Action, and Minor Precognition along with taking cover behind trees in the park. Even if he does get hit, he can likely tank any shot that isn't in a vital area thanks to Pain Resistance and his sheer willpower. Gun Joe would also be terrified of Hands Joe thanks to his ability to intimidate others.
This makes it a stomp?

Combat speed as well. To put it in a way you can easily understand, Joe can hit his opponent hundreds of times before he can even raise an arm.

I don't know, probably?
I think now that speed is equalized it's no stomp anymore, because it's not impossible for Boxer Joe to die if a revolver gets fully unloaded on him
Psycho Joe can also take his distance too to try to get shots

I just really think the most likely is boxer Joe to beat psycho Joe's ass and gg

I think now that speed is equalized it's no stomp anymore, because it's not impossible for Boxer Joe to die if a revolver gets fully unloaded on him
Psycho Joe can also take his distance too to try to get shots

I just really think the most likely is boxer Joe to beat psycho Joe's ass and gg
He can only shoot so many times before he has to reload where he is vulnerable to getting oneshotted.

You can count me as a vote for the boxer if it really is fair.

He can only shoot so many times before he has to reload where he is vulnerable to getting oneshotted.

You can count me as a vote for the boxer if it really is fair.
As there is a distance and how Psycho Joe to keep it/increase it, yeah, it's fair
Imma also add myself for Boxer Joe FRA

Back