• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

The fact that Mr. Portal has that Iq advantage too and could Transmutate Aerneia's Eyes (The summons) into crackers/more is actually so cool
Demon physiology MIGHT make them immune to that but don’t hold that as a fact because it’s still short on development

Actual demons are absolutely immune, but created ones I’m really not sure yet since they aren’t exactly the same beings, but also count as ‘Eye Demons’

As of now, assume that it would work though

Plus what IQ advantage?

Idk he claims himself to be one but I think he might be extraordinary genius tho
Also He made the imagination machine which is a reality Warping device
You need to be able to make at the barest minimum High 3-A reality warping machines to qualify for supergenius, doesn’t he only get nearly that high with ED?

Alright everyone, after almost 80 days from start to finish, the tourney is finally finished! We had a lot of amazing characters entered into this, but the top 3 consist of the very best. Cinner officially is third place, earning a bronze medal! He went on a very deep run after a couple disappointing finishes in previous tournaments. Leaf Girl is second and earned a silver medal. I believe this is the farthest a Leo character has gotten in a tournament. leaf Girl's arsenal was extremely hard to deal with for the other tourney-goers.

And of course, our champion and winner of the Gold, Asuna! There's a lot I have to say about her, so let's get started.

First off, I'm a big fan of the magic system Bakuhatsu has going on. It's description on Asuna's profile gives an insight into it, even if you haven't read Bakuhatsu. I'll admit I've read basically no Isekai's but in terms of what all I have seen over the years, it's a pretty unique system, but Asuna in particular has a unique set of general skills. Playback is unique in its function and how exactly it can be applied in battle. Asuna cannot use it offensively, yet it obviously contributes greatly to her arsenal. Turbocharge and Fortune also feel special. I expect to see a whole lot more from Asuna in terms of skills in the future, and I also expect that I'll be a fan of whatever happens! She's got a cool personality and backstory too. I'm excited to see how she develops through her story, what her goals will be, and how she attempts to reach them. The characters around her are also interesting, but knowledge of them is limited 👀 All in all, she's a well deserving winner of the tourney, despite the initial confusions myself and others had about Asuna's true capabilities before and ruing the tourney. You've got a great character with lots of potential here Rayfire, can't wait to see how you handle her. Cheers, everyone 🥂

Alright everyone, after almost 80 days from start to finish, the tourney is finally finished! We had a lot of amazing characters entered into this, but the top 3 consist of the very best. Cinner officially is third place, earning a bronze medal! He went on a very deep run after a couple disappointing finishes in previous tournaments. Leaf Girl is second and earned a silver medal. I believe this is the farthest a Leo character has gotten in a tournament. leaf Girl's arsenal was extremely hard to deal with for the other tourney-goers.

And of course, our champion and winner of the Gold, Asuna! There's a lot I have to say about her, so let's get started.
Cheers, everyone 🥂
Pretty sweet deal overall for my guy. This was a fun tournament with all the new characters involved and the abilities interacting. Plus I have big plans for that 6-B Tournament.

Pretty sweet deal overall for my guy. This was a fun tournament with all the new characters involved and the abilities interacting. Plus I have big plans for that 6-B Tournament.
Main wiki character? I didn’t think SDS had a tier 6 at all, much less a 6-B 👀

First off, I'm a big fan of the magic system Bakuhatsu has going on. It's description on Asuna's profile gives an insight into it, even if you haven't read Bakuhatsu. I'll admit I've read basically no Isekai's but in terms of what all I have seen over the years, it's a pretty unique system, but Asuna in particular has a unique set of general skills. Playback is unique in its function and how exactly it can be applied in battle. Asuna cannot use it offensively, yet it obviously contributes greatly to her arsenal. Turbocharge and Fortune also feel special. I expect to see a whole lot more from Asuna in terms of skills in the future, and I also expect that I'll be a fan of whatever happens! She's got a cool personality and backstory too. I'm excited to see how she develops through her story, what her goals will be, and how she attempts to reach them. The characters around her are also interesting, but knowledge of them is limited 👀 All in all, she's a well deserving winner of the tourney, despite the initial confusions myself and others had about Asuna's true capabilities before and ruing the tourney. You've got a great character with lots of potential here Rayfire, can't wait to see how you handle her. Cheers, everyone 🥂
I awaited what Vene would gift as the prices, and he picked well! Reading through winner's profiles and summarizing their journey is a cool idea 👍👀

Anyway, an epic tourney with 32 pages of main threat

Cheers, yall 🥂 I’d say Venefica’s description is pretty well done, as well. Asuna is outgoing and sometimes a little arrogant and teasing, but she always goes out of her way to help others, and works hard to become as strong as possible to do it, which I think is what makes her likeable.

Post-reincarnation, she kind of realized that she could be whoever she wanted to be, and didn’t have to be this pathetic and bullied kid anymore (Kind of like rango now that I think about it, lol) and she chose to take on a more heroic and confident persona, like she always wanted to.

Needless to say, Bakuhatsu has got a lot of banger fights coming along, and also some more character development and story-building yet to be told. I might not throw in Asuna herself into the next tourney, but I do hope to throw someone else in the franchise in… 👀

Last edited:
Cheers, yall 🥂 I’d say Venefica’s description is pretty well done, as well. Asuna is outgoing and sometimes a little arrogant and teasing, but she always goes out of her way to help others, and works hard to become as strong as possible to do it, which I think is what makes her likeable.

Post-reincarnation, she kind of realized that she could be whoever she wanted to be, and didn’t have to be this pathetic and bullied kid anymore (Kind of like rango now that I think about it, lol) and she chose to take on a more heroic and confident persona, like she always wanted to.

Needless to say, Bakuhatsu has got a lot of banger fights coming along, and also some character development and story-building yet to be told. I might not throw in Asuna herself into the next tourney, but I do hope to throw someone else in the franchise in… 👀
Y'all ain't ready for SS x Bakuhatsu frfr

Back