• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

It´s insane to see how many people casually f#cking dies in the show

Like, the second episode (Just Set Up the Chairs) has a clown being reduced to ashes and no one cares about it
Regular show always had some real stupid shit going on for no reason
Like Rigby turned into a roid goblin just so he could do one push up (even though Eileen was literally teaching him how to do it without using drugs)

Like Rigby turned into a roid goblin just so he could do one push up (even though Eileen was literally teaching him how to do it without using drugs)

Characters like Rigby are funny as hell because the lengths they go to do the simplest of tasks when they don't even need to do all of that is insane.

Unpopular opinion:
Constantly pitting the like of Goku or 'the big 3' and 'this character with every ability in the verse' against everyone and their mom is actually lame at this point.
If you want to hit someone with a thesis sized piece of information like that just actually go get a degree.
That trend is still alive? All I see is everyone ******** on DB these days.

It's weird to think that this episode was pretty normal compared to other stuff we see in the show

Somehow he still gets a marvelous wife and kids despite being the laziest mfer on the planet
he at least redeems himself when he starts to tries to get his diploma

That trend is still alive?
Most unfortunately so. I wish it would do us all a favor and go away.
cowboy-bebop-bebop.gif
I forgot to mention, the author is rumored to be making a part 2.

so how tf did anyone actually make Patrick Bateman as their "sigma rolemodel"? I am watching the movie rn and it is hilarious and kinda horrific at the same time. So far the best part was PB entering the apartment of the man he just axed and was going to hide and going "I felt panicked when I entered his apartment as his window overlooked the park, which meant his apartment was definitely more expensive than mine". Like how tf did anyone take him as a rolemodel? This man is a comedic version of freaking Yoshikage Kira. Clearly insane based on the stuff he thinks and people really went "yep, that's how I wanna be, he is truly a man to idolize" like bruh, BRUH, you need to be an actual maniac to like this guy in a serious way.

so how tf did anyone actually make Patrick Bateman as their "sigma rolemodel"? I am watching the movie rn and it is hilarious and kinda horrific at the same time. So far the best part was PB entering the apartment of the man he just axed and was going to hide and going "I felt panicked when I entered his apartment as his window overlooked the park, which meant his apartment was definitely more expensive than mine". Like how tf did anyone take him as a rolemodel? This man is a comedic version of freaking Yoshikage Kira. Clearly insane based on the stuff he thinks and people really went "yep, that's how I wanna be, he is truly a man to idolize" like bruh, BRUH, you need to be an actual maniac to like this guy in a serious way.
The lad is a satirical take on the "look at me, I'm so masculine and great" mfs, and 75% of people have no media comprehension.

The lad is a satirical take on the "look at me, I'm so masculine and great" mfs, and 75% of people have no media comprehension.
It is actually horrifying to think that someone can have such low comperhension of what they are watching or reading. This is probably why the force us to read books in school, though ig some places they never force anyone to answer whether they even understood what they read...idk how it can get this out of hand really. It truly escapes my grasp how a person that is relatively sane can see a comedic serial killer that murders innocents and say that they are a person that they want to be like. It is honestly maddening.

It is actually horrifying to think that someone can have such low comperhension of what they are watching or reading. This is probably why the force us to read books in school, though ig some places they never force anyone to answer whether they even understood what they read...idk how it can get this out of hand really. It truly escapes my grasp how a person that is relatively sane can see a comedic serial killer that murders innocents and say that they are a person that they want to be like. It is honestly maddening.
It's the same thing with Fight Club. Everyone saw that and just started going "Yo, he just like me fr!!!"

The biggest part of people that idolize him didn´t watch the movie, lol

Regarding songs, most anime OPs aren't worth listening to. They end up sounding the exact same kinda how most pop songs sound same once you lower the popularity level.

Also this is a weird nitpick but I hate when someone is like "I like this artist but their music is too deep... I don't like having to look up the lyrics on genius to know what they mean..."
I mean I get it, but that's still a weird reason not to like their stuff. Just vibe man.

(he hasn't heard the cowboy bebop ost)
"Most" is doing some heavy lifting here.
Y'all underestimate the word "most" since it seems you underestimate the amount of isekai and reincarnation slop that comes out every season. Even the better parts of isekai have boring ass OPs.
Ik there are good or unique osts and ops, but when we look at Cowboy beebop we ought to see 1 OP, since I am talking about OPs, not OSTs rn.

Y'all underestimate the word "most" since it seems you underestimate the amount of isekai and reincarnation slop that comes out every season. Even the better parts of isekai have boring ass OPs.
Ik there are good or unique osts and ops, but when we look at Cowboy beebop we ought to see 1 OP, since I am talking about OPs, not OSTs rn.
True, most isekais are just straight gooner gobbledygook.

Man I ******* love when I get notifications on Twitter (yes I'm dead naming a web site and no I don't care) and I check them and a damn corn bot is liking my comments.
Elon will change the site name and everything but won't do a single thing to stop the bot invasion.
Ridiculous. He should know better than that, as a man with all that wealth and respect.

Back