• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck 3-C

I wondered about this myself after watching it.

I feel like UMA Galaxy isn't even portrayed as some impossible to deal with quest either, the implication being that other UMA are comparable and that hes obviously under Seal and the Master Rules which are heavily implied to be more powerful to an extent.

I personally would agree with it as a separate key like

Base (current AP scaling) | With the True Shape of his Soul (Tier 3)

The problem with this is that it opens the door for 3-C scaling for everyone, especially in 101st loop.

I guess the counter argument is 'is it an outlier?' and 'Do people actually scale to UMA Galaxy' cause it is vastly above every other feat in verse except for God's stuff

yes im asking if this feat is 3-C

but this should probably be moved to content revision now that i think about it
Well, just because Sun created UMA Galaxy who in turn created the celestial objects doesn't mean that Sun scales to that. So no, I wouldn't say that Undead Unluck is Tier 3.

Back