• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

On top of that she has soul killing weapons, FTL+ speed, and AP.

It's been a long while since I updated Satan's page and TBP has gone through a few changes since, but the simplest thing that's going to happen as far a I can tell is that Satan tries to do something to her and then story pressure kicks and and it works because the plot says it does.

Man, I saw something about needing to break the laws of reality and magic to beat her and I was so excited for a moment

Technically if I just convince more people into thinking that Rose wins it would work

.... Rose is actually kinda known worldwide for the whole "literally causing the indirect murder of millions via her own horniness" so m a y b e she'd have some degree of story power? She still can't hit abstracts because M I S S M E W I T H T H A T C O N C E P T U A L F O R K E R Y

Satan is known by a lot of people. Like several generations of them.

And if Rose is known as someone who actually exists, she'd be an Everworlder and get no Fantasy bonus

Well, seeing as the High 1-C tier is currently completely empty, I suppose I might as well nominate mah boi for the spot. I imagine having such a wide array of skills at that point/that level of regen and general hax shenanigans probably helps...

^If you think otherwise, feel free to make a Versus match of it... that's how challenging people for these spots works, if the spot's taken.

Meliodaf (Link put here for convenience)

You shouldn't make a match if it's an obvious stomp. Which in this case it's a stomp because Mid Godly Regenerationn. And no way to bypass it. And ways of negating durability on top of that.

Justin lamanna said:
Isn't this the fun and games thing? Where we don't be serious? Since I was joking.
This thread isn't meant for jokes like that. Fun and games is meant for things that don't fit on the other boards, actual jokes, and threads like this.

Also you should NEVER try to make jokes of sarcasm via text based communication without making it really obvious. Nobody here knew.

shitposting works, though

but yeah sarcasm doesn't translate well to like

words

probably

I dunno anything about him

I just made Brolaire after watching the video again, saw 9-B had technically nobody, and thought a conceptual fear manipulator would be neat

No? He was a new character and not much suggests what his level might have been, the only feats were a bomb created by an unnamed number of other adventurers and Brolaire busting down a door in two attacks, ergo 9-B.

9-A and High 6-A are under "lawl1-Ahax" curse

Low 7-C is relatively open but I have a character or two in the tier, The Stranger is a fair bet even if he'd be a low-tier Low 7-C

6-B is doubtful AFAIK, 7-A is Vaeru if you feel lucky

Dunno about the other ones, 6-C is just JoaTW which is purposefully not-terribly-haxed IIRC.

Mr. Bambu said:
6-C is just JoaTW
Only the beginning of game boss actually has that rating, everyone else grew out of it at the speed of too forking fast

I'm pretty sure he's either 8-C or 8-A he can't be in the middle. At least that is what was told to me back when I set up a fight between Joseph Joestar and Shogoth back when Jojo was High 8-C.

DMUA said:
The hunter also isn't High 8-C
I mean

Mirai? Yes they are, last key.

D&D Homebrew has High 8-Cs nowadays

I didn't say there

I said on the page

after you randomly said "they have no High 8-C"

"Tier: 9-B | 9-A | 8-C. 5-C with Celestial Nighthawk | At least 8-C, likely High 8-C. 5-C with Celestial Nighthawk"

"Attack Potency: Wall Level+ (Superior to Cabal that can easily break through stone walls and iron doors) | Small Building Level (Far stronger than before, can stomp enemies that could stomp her when she was weakened) | Building Level. Moon Level with Celestial Nighthawk (Far stronger than before. Can take down heavy armored vehicles that are the size of a small building. One-shot the Taken Centurion that was sustaining the process of making Io implode when she used the Celestial Nighthawk) | At least Building Level, likely Large Building Level. Moon Level with Celestial Nighthawk (Far superior to before)"

She is a "Likely High 8-C"

Back