• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Walking Dead overall verse separation

In current main page of TWD; comics, games and tv series are all together. Also in Walkers profile one feat from comics. And some calcs from telltale games and tv series are together
I think is incorrectly

And that's why

As you know, comic book history has long been very different from TV series history. Some characters died in the comics but are alive in the series. Some characters died in the series but are alive in the comics. Character relationships, story, different characters and villains (which are in the series and not in the comics) all this distinguishes the AMC series from comics.

I propose to change and separate the main page of TWD verse

Like this
•Comics (Including Telltale games because it's canon for comics and other projects that will be the canon for comics)

•TV Universe (The AMC project now is called something like this. It will include everything that is canon for tv series)

•Games (Will include games only BASED of comics or tv series. But for some reason that cannot be canon (for example, because there is no reliable source anywhere that would confirm the canonicity of this game

I propose to separate calcs and summary for comics and tv series.
Also walkers profile should be separate into Comics Walkers and TV series Walkers. Because the current tv series walkers very much gone from original comics versions. (Smart variant walkers who smarter then ordinary walkers and can take a weapon and climbing. Serum walkers from Daryl Dixon who are stronger and faster then ordinary walkers, toxic walkers from Daryl Dixon with acidic blood (which can leave burns on the human body) walker king from Dead City (fused walkers), walkers with stone skin from The Ones Who Live

For example

Main page of Game of Thrones verse.

It is divided into books and tv series.
Just as the TV series Game of Thrones comes from a book, so the TV series The Walking Dead comes from a comic book.
It seems to me that separation would be the right decision and it will be convenient.

Back