• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The profile seems overly complicated. Perhaps we should simply have one statistic for classic Loki, and another for current Loki?

In addition, Loki is physically scaled from Carol Danvers, who in base is currently rated as High 6-C, and the Enchantress as High 5-A (Technically the Enchantress likely needs to be significantly scaled down, as the She-Hulk was not nearly as powerful back then, and Enchantress is technically just a "class 25", but nevertheless).

Basically, we likely need to just scale Loki straight from Thor and the Silver Surfer if we are going to get rid of the handbook scaling, but I am not certain about the best approach.

The profile does have a rather great amount of Keys, yes. I dunno how we would even scale current Loki.

Honestly I would be more comfortable with Planet level Loki and Enchantress, scaling from the former's best feats. Although Loki being somewhat comparable to Thor is reccuring enough that I am okay with it.

Okay. Feel free to fix the Enchantress' profile as well. She did (barely) defeat Karnilla once, who is supposedly comparable to Loki, so she cannot be extremely far behind him in magic power.

The Loki page still needs to be updated though. Carol Danvers is High 6-C in base, and there are too many keys.

I have fixed the scaling from Carol Danvers.

That is not generally what he is portrayed to look like. His iconic look has a beard and moustache. Perhaps it is supposed to be his son, the second Mandarin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back