• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Death of SCP

Well, I technically accepted calc group members as well this time.

Since the new Internet media image was chosen, what else needs to be done here?
Nothing, really, it's just a matter of finalizing the transfer of all SCP files to their new archive wiki. The pages themselves are ported, the images are not.

Or are you guys suggesting a deletion because of its Level of "OP"?
We’d also delete Twin Peaks, Cthulhu Mythos, etc if that were the case. Yet we aren’t.
After all the years of hard work? Deletion isn't the way. What are the systematics to proposing a fiction and it's sources as "Valid" within this site? It's simply "canonicity".
The pages are being preserved.

I really hate pulling this card, but do note that this is a Staff Only Thread, so please ask permission from a Thread Mod or Admin before posting.

Oh my... That ain't right. After all the years of hard work? Deletion isn't the way. What are the systematics to proposing a fiction and it's sources as "Valid" within this site? It's simply "canonicity". As long as all fall under being canon then I don't see reasons as to why it should be deleted, damn. I'm just seeing this now. Oh my.
Or are you guys suggesting a deletion because of it's Level of "OP"?
It's been pointed out that you need to have permission from staff to speak on this thread. This is to prevent exactly this sort of unneeded chatter. There is a companion thread floating about if you wish to lament.

That said, I will answer your question by encouraging you to read the OP, as it laid out the reasons for deletion. Oh my, indeed.

Back