• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Atomic Samurai vs The Gondor King

Wanted to find a match for Aragon, this might be viable so lets try it
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are allowed their High 7-A equipment, Anduril is not High 3-A in this fight
  • Fight takes place in the Xiwei Siege Ruins from soul calibur 2
  • SBA otherwise
Cut it in half: 1

Man of the west: 1

Incon: 1

Last edited:
Kamikaze doesn't resist Empathic Manipultion so it's likely that Aragorn can stun him with awe and intimidation for a bit from his sheer presence.

The Elendilmir can also blind Kamikaze for a bit with its sheer brightness and cause fear enough to panic him since he lacks resistances again.

Skillwise Aragorn is the pinnacle of mortals during his time. This includes Boromir who could slaughter a significant number of the 100+ skill Uruks he fought while alone and while blowing a horn with the other hand (only dying due to being shot) and Gimli who jumped into a host of Uruks to 1v1 them once they had blown through the wall of the Hornburg.

Aragorn himself has also done a 1v5 against the Nazgul (albeit they were panicked), personally slaughtered groups of orcs with ease, and went completely uninjured for all 3 books. As a Númenórean, he is also incredibly difficult to take off-guard as his body's senses are keenly aware at all times and is more acutely responsive to him than a normal human body would be. Overall this should at least let him keep up with Kamikaze's attacks to fend them off.

On the otherhand instinctive reaction is quite troublesome and makes it difficult for Aragorn to break through Kamizake's own guard. The elastic sword is also a serious issue as it's not something Aragorn is used to (although it probably won't hit immediately due to Aragorn's skill and senses).

Aragorn's Invincible Sword allows him to block and cut through stuff like air slices (although they would be surprising at first) and if Kamikaze ever picks up Andúril for some reason, the oath upon it will kill him.

I vote Aragorn 6/10. Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation can stun Kamikaze for a moment to provide Aragorn a killing opening (and the Instinctive Reaction Kamakaze has doesn't seem to prevent him from being surprised + still seems to require conscious action). That aside, Andúril's Invincibility allows Aragorn a safe way to defend himself against blows and his tools like the Elessar can help heal him as he fights to allow him to win by attrition.

Kamikaze also can't actively use the Sun Sword for long at it exhausts him to do so. Successive uses are also not guaranteed.

Last edited:
In fairness to AS there's always the chance he can cut Aragon down, iirc lotr folks even the low tiers can still be a danger as piercing damage is a thing. Just ask Boromir wait nvm we can't lol.

In fairness to AS there's always the chance he can cut Aragon down, iirc lotr folks even the low tiers can still be a danger as piercing damage is a thing. Just ask Boromir wait nvm we can't lol.
Yeah both can kill each other and are definetly skilled enough, hence why I argued 6/10. Their weapons are both one shots to the other but AS to me is gonna either get stunned long enough to give Aragorn an opening or run out of stamina due to how the Sun Sword works and get cut down.

That aside, Boromir is 9-B here so he's irrelevant.

That aside, Boromir is 9-B here so he's irrelevant.
We can also ask Fëanor, Barahir, and Isildur. I'm kinda being cheeky there but it does illustrate the point that the gap between cutting and blunt resistance in the Legendarium is vast to a very detrimental degree. I don't think it swings the odds very much, but it does mean Aragorn has less room for error than Kamikaze (although he also doesn't the best staying power for someone in his weight class).
All told, Aragorn has more wincons but also is more vulnerable if subject to a successful counter. Basically he's a glass cannon in this fight. I vote Aragorn with a marginal lead of 5.5/10

We can also ask Fëanor, Barahir, and Isildur. I'm kinda being cheeky there but it does illustrate the point that the gap between cutting and blunt resistance in the Legendarium is vast to a very detrimental degree. 5.5/10
Oh to an extent sure, although the Fëanor case is just an outright outlier since orcs have no business being a danger to anyone of that level (unless they were all Boldogs I guess). I will say that Barahir was slain by First Age Orcs who were stronger than their Third Age counterparts + he isn't someone who would scale above the lower tiers anyway. Isildur is more of another outright case since he should be at least comparable if not superior to Aragorn but got shot down by arrows.

LotR is a verse where pretty much anyone can kill anyone with only beings like Ainur being immune to this nonsense to an extent (and not perfectly either).

But going back to this match-up, I'll say that the cutting resistance issue isn't an overly big one here since both have High 7-A weapons that one-shot the other + the lower end feats apply to Aragorn's 9-B statistics for the most part. You still need to be comparable to hurt Aragorn by how this wiki works (though this is the case for this match-up anyway).

Eh, I’m not exactly sure how Aragorn is winning anything here. Sure he has his sheer force of presence and blinding light but Atomic counters both of those with IR and AP. Upscaling from Iaian means Atomic can predict and counter thousands of simultaneous attacks with his eyes closed >>> fighting/killing an army of Uruk-hai.

More on but completely unneeded for skill, Darkshine faces an awake Half-Monster, experiences his skill and immediately says that Atomic (or Tatsumaki, Flashy, or King) would have sauced on him. Sure, the other guys he names are monsters in regards to their stats but Atomic’s whole thing is his sword skill and should upscale Garou up to that point. Needless to say, Half-Monster Garou should be stomping LotR in terms of skill and even G5’s ability to copy techniques instantly and improve them on the fly is a better feat than any I can recall ever hearing for LotR.

Atomic Atomic Slashes Aragorn the moment he steps into range.

Eh, I’m not exactly sure how Aragorn is winning anything here. Sure he has his sheer force of presence and blinding light but Atomic counters both of those with IR and AP. Upscaling from Iaian means Atomic can predict and counter thousands of simultaneous attacks with his eyes closed >>> fighting/killing an army of Uruk-hai.
The IR and AP of AS is still something that requires conscious thought. As we can see from the scans, Iaian and the disciples need to actively focus on their reflexes and Kamikaze only currently has those abilities by scaling to them. Aragorn's EM stuns while his Elendilmir jewel/circlet incites FM causes terror. Both disrupt conscious thought and focus while the former outright stuns AS into inaction the moment he looks at Aragorn.

Aragorn is skilled enough to stab a guy within said moment

More on but completely unneeded for skill, Darkshine faces an awake Half-Monster, experiences his skill and immediately says that Atomic (or Tatsumaki, Flashy, or King) would have sauced on him. Sure, the other guys he names are monsters in regards to their stats but Atomic’s whole thing is his sword skill and should upscale Garou up to that point. Needless to say, Half-Monster Garou should be stomping LotR in terms of skill and even G5’s ability to copy techniques instantly and improve them on the fly is a better feat than any I can recall ever hearing for LotR.

Atomic Atomic Slashes Aragorn the moment he steps into range.
While I'm not going to argue Aragorn is necessarily a match for AS in skill, scaling Garou to AS for sword skill is utterly meaningless since Garou has no sword skill, his skills are in martial arts. Plus that statement was a raw power or speed one where Garou would die before skill even matters. Sure Garou skill stomps beings in LotR that aren't Ainur or Eru, but he doesn't matter here.

On the matter of sword skill itself, Atomic Samurai technically has the better showing against multiple foes since Black Sperm had far more numbers than even the 10,000 at The Hornburg, but it's a meaningless comparison since BS was literally jumping into AS's attacks since they didn't do much to him (until AS did blunt ones after being a sandbag for a while). Aragorn's showing are against trained (by medieval standards) and "professional" soldiers who very much were actively defending with sword and shield since they don't want to die. Hardly amazing swordsmen sure, but still more impressive skillwise than guys jumping into your attacks or not defending. AS is the pinnacle of swordsmanship for OPM I'll grant him that, and there's probably a longer and more impressive chain there but Aragorn is at the pinnacle of WOTR mortal swordsmanship as well while being comparable to thousands of years old Nazgul.

He is far above Boromir who was able to fend off over a hundred Uruks until they added bows to the mix (with Boromir lacking the speed to keep up with that), Gimli who can casually jump into the midst of an entire onslaught of Uruks and backchat to Legolas while doing so, and Eomer who alongside Imrahil and Aragorn himself comes out of the Battle of Pelennor Fields without a single wound (despite getting involved in a cavalry clash of 6,000 Rohirrim vs 18,000 Haradrim among many other bits). Not to mention Aragorn just doesn't get wounded in any of the books due to his skill as a swordsman.

This then couples with the fact AS is using the Sun Sword which sees him exhausted in a couple of moves. If he isn't instantly stunned, AS won't be able to do more than few moves and combos which Aragorn should be skilled enough to outlast. Offensively I doubt Aragorn can make an opening on his own but AS will just fall over in a short time anyway.

As for cutting him down before Aragorn is aware, Aragorn has a comparable degree of situational awareness as Iaian and AS. His Dúnedanic blessing gives his body constant situational awareness and self-control to the point he's "very difficult" to take off guard similar to Iaian with Melzargard. With speed equal, Aragorn should be able to keep up in an initial exchange if need be. Not to mention an exchange might not even happen since AS just gets stunned on sight.

I'm gonna change my vote to incon for now, since only one OPM supporter has shown up as of yet and is presumably gonna still be debating with Aragorn's main advocate for a little while

The IR and AP of AS is still something that requires conscious thought. As we can see from the scans, Iaian and the disciples need to actively focus on their reflexes and Kamikaze only currently has those abilities by scaling to them. Aragorn's EM stuns while his Elendilmir jewel/circlet incites FM causes terror. Both disrupt conscious thought and focus while the former outright stuns AS into inaction the moment he looks at Aragorn.
From what I’m seeing, Aragorn doesn’t use the fear manip and only has it from scaling to Isildur via possession of the Elendilmir. Even if he does, the orcs and men “gave way”. Backing off is not the opening you think it is.

As for his empathic manipulation, it’s just a speech that makes people have some doubt. Atomic can hear the King Engine without feeling any fear even though monsters have died from hearing it.

Atomic can literally just back off, close his eyes and then sweep in terms of skill.
While I'm not going to argue Aragorn is necessarily a match for AS in skill, scaling Garou to AS for sword skill is utterly meaningless since Garou has no sword skill, his skills are in martial arts. Plus that statement was a raw power or speed one where Garou would die before skill even matters. Sure Garou skill stomps beings in LotR that aren't Ainur or Eru, but he doesn't matter here.
Garou doesn’t need sword skill when he has a bunch of things like IR that automatically uses his attack reflection. The point is that stuff like that gets folded by Atomic off rip, not that Garou has sword skill to scale above. Atomic already skill stomps every other swordsman in the setting as the strongest swordsman, dunked on a monsterized Haragiri, couldn’t be predicted by G5 via pure skill, trained three Heroes to S rank just off their wildly different sword styles etc.
On the matter of sword skill itself, Atomic Samurai technically has the better showing against multiple foes since Black Sperm had far more numbers than even the 10,000 at The Hornburg, but it's a meaningless comparison since BS was literally jumping into AS's attacks since they didn't do much to him (until AS did blunt ones after being a sandbag for a while). Aragorn's showing are against trained (by medieval standards) and "professional" soldiers who very much were actively defending with sword and shield since they don't want to die. Hardly amazing swordsmen sure, but still more impressive skillwise than guys jumping into your attacks or not defending. AS is the pinnacle of swordsmanship for OPM I'll grant him that, and there's probably a longer and more impressive chain there but Aragorn is at the pinnacle of WOTR mortal swordsmanship as well while being comparable to thousands of years old Nazgul.

He is far above Boromir who was able to fend off over a hundred Uruks until they added bows to the mix (with Boromir lacking the speed to keep up with that), Gimli who can casually jump into the midst of an entire onslaught of Uruks and backchat to Legolas while doing so, and Eomer who alongside Imrahil and Aragorn himself comes out of the Battle of Pelennor Fields without a single wound (despite getting involved in a cavalry clash of 6,000 Rohirrim vs 18,000 Haradrim among many other bits). Not to mention Aragorn just doesn't get wounded in any of the books due to his skill as a swordsman.
All of this doesn’t even come close to matching up to Iaian, Bushidrill and Okamaitachi each deflecting tens of thousands of attacks from every direction that would one shot them and were comparable in speed. Any one of Atomic’s lessers would breeze through every battlefield Aragorn has ever set foot on at the same time.
This then couples with the fact AS is using the Sun Sword which sees him exhausted in a couple of moves. If he isn't instantly stunned, AS won't be able to do more than few moves and combos which Aragorn should be skilled enough to outlast. Offensively I doubt Aragorn can make an opening on his own but AS will just fall over in a short time anyway.
Atomic doesn’t need more than a few moves to end the fight so his stamina won’t be playing a role and Aragorn’s empath and fear manip doesn’t actually stun Atomic for a free shot, it makes him back off at worst before he just gets his shit together and wins.
As for cutting him down before Aragorn is aware, Aragorn has a comparable degree of situational awareness as Iaian and AS. His Dúnedanic blessing gives his body constant situational awareness and self-control to the point he's "very difficult" to take off guard similar to Iaian with Melzargard. With speed equal, Aragorn should be able to keep up in an initial exchange if need be. Not to mention an exchange might not even happen since AS just gets stunned on sight.
Aragorn really doesn’t. He doesn’t have feats to match the sheer quantity of omnidirectional attacks the disciples can follow and predict with their eyes closed just off of bloodlust.

From what I’m seeing, Aragorn doesn’t use the fear manip and only has it from scaling to Isildur via possession of the Elendilmir. Even if he does, the orcs and men “gave way”. Backing off is not the opening you think it is.
The Elendilmir really doesn't have set conditions for it blazing forth nor is it really activated by Isildur. It suddenly does so on its own so this is admittedly a random factor.

It also just wastes more of his valuable stamina if he gives way which he has very little of with the Sun Sword out (ironically I think he'd stomp without it).

As for his empathic manipulation, it’s just a speech that makes people have some doubt. Atomic can hear the King Engine without feeling any fear even though monsters have died from hearing it.
That's one example. The rest of them are in Imgur and they vary from doubt, to making people look at him in awe, to be unable to look upon him, etc. It's also under the blessings link.

His awe is comparable to High Elves in his best condition with others of his kind being stated to have the same effect. I admittedly need to make this more intuitive to access and understand but it's similar to the Maiar under the Powers and Resistances of the Ainur page.

Awe being the "filled with wonder" sort of awe in the sense of a brief pause. Admittedly I misremembered this as an outright stunning effect which makes it less useful but still provides a brief opening + provides more time for his stamina to run out. Kamikaze really can't afford to waste time with the Sun Sword and every moment counts here.
Atomic can literally just back off, close his eyes and then sweep in terms of skill.
He won't be aware of the fact until he's already looking. This isn't murderous intent, Kamikaze and his disciples have never detected "awe" in the visual sense without looking at someone.

Garou doesn’t need sword skill when he has a bunch of things like IR that automatically uses his attack reflection.
Garou doesn't matter since it's very much implied he just isn't fast or strong enough at that point for his skill to matter. Superalloy just bum rushes him in a straightforward attack with enough speed and power that Garou can't use his skill until he got strong enough for it to matter. He doesn't matter for Kamikaze's skill.

The point is that stuff like that gets folded by Atomic off rip, not that Garou has sword skill to scale above. Atomic already skill stomps every other swordsman in the setting as the strongest swordsman, dunked on a monsterized Haragiri, couldn’t be predicted by G5 via pure skill, trained three Heroes to S rank just off their wildly different sword styles etc.
Considering the context, it's more of a speed feat for Haragiri if anything and G5, at least on the wiki, failed in part due to that but also due to the fact its stats just didn't match up. I'm not doubting he's superior to Aragorn in skill, certainly in the offensive department, but Kamikaze's signature is launching many attacks in a short time. But with speed equal that ability is fundamentally nerfed, stuff like the Atomic Slash for example.

This is worsened by Aragorn's telepathy where he can read Kamikaze's mind and intent to a notable extent, something far lesser Numenoreans like Denethor can do.

All of this doesn’t even come close to matching up to Iaian, Bushidrill and Okamaitachi each deflecting tens of thousands of attacks from every direction that would one shot them and were comparable in speed. Any one of Atomic’s lessers would breeze through every battlefield Aragorn has ever set foot on at the same time.
I don't mean in the sense of deflecting more than a thousand attacks at once, I was using comparable more in the sense of can sense attacks from all around his body. Plus a lot of Kamikaze's ability to launch attacks is nerfed by speed equal.

Aragorn doesn't need to detect more than a single opponent in this context, and while it is an overwhelming opponent in skill, it gives him increased survivability against stuff like the Sun Sword's elasticity and air slashes. Coupled with Anduril's invulnerability it gives him and increased chance to fend off some attacks, something Kamikaze can't really afford since he'll be out of the fight in no more than some dozen attacks at best.

Aragorn has several abilities that just end up wasting Kamikaze's awful stamina in this state (possibly even giving a very brief opening with EM) and he has telepathy + his enhanced senses giving him situational awareness and quick response around him at all times + enough skill to fend off dozens of attackers around him at the same time. Kamikaze won't get hit by Aragorn in a conventional fight, he's too skilled for that. But his signature moves are nerfed by speed equal + his stamina is dog with the Sun Sword to the point he'll manage a few dozen slashes at most and will be wasted by gimmicks like FM (at random chance) and EM.

Tbh, I'm changing my opinion to an Incon as one of Aragorn's win cons is worse than I thought, but I think he'll be able to survive long enough in enough scenarios given how much the Sun Sword gimps Kamikaze's stamina.

Last edited:
I really dislike blatantly impossible feats of "Skill" that we attribute to characters like this. If there really were tens of thousands of attacks barraging them at the same time with a similar speed to them, then it would be physically impossible for them to block them all with "Skill" alone. It's pretty clear their was an agility and speed advantage at play as well which hampers the feat in my opinion. Though I still agree that Atomic's has the skill advantage (Mostly due to LOTR actually making sense and being grounded in reality). Though this is redundant because Atomic has an attack speed more than 1000x faster than his normal speed with his sword so unfortunately it would be over before Aragorn even has the opportunity to blink. Voting for Atomic

Last edited:
I really dislike blatantly impossible feats of "Skill" that we attribute to characters like this. If there really were tens of thousands of attacks barraging them at the same time with a similar speed to them, then it would be physically impossible for them to block them all with "Skill" alone. It's pretty clear their was an agility and speed advantage at play as well which hampers the feat in my opinion. Though I still agree that Atomic's has the skill advantage (Mostly due to LOTR actually making sense and being grounded in reality). Though this is redundant because Atomic has an attack speed more than 1000x faster than his normal speed with his sword so unfortunately it would be over before Aragorn even has the opportunity to blink. Voting for Atomic
Doesn't speed equal cover that? Cause this is a stomp then.

Doesn't speed equal cover that? Cause this is a stomp then.
Speed amps are still usable. If a character is normally baseline but has a speed amp that brings them up to SoL and is equalized to an opponent that's baseline Supersonic, then they can still amp their speed to roughly Mach 874, since that's roughly the difference between Mach 1000 and SoL

Speed amps are still usable. If a character is normally baseline but has a speed amp that brings them up to SoL and is equalized to an opponent that's baseline Supersonic, then they can still amp their speed to roughly Mach 874, since that's roughly the difference between Mach 1000 and SoL
On profile the only amp he has is a generic "far higher" with Sun Sword so either the page isn't updated or someone hasn't made a revision for Atomic Slash to get an amp like that.

On profile the only amp he has is a generic "far higher" with Sun Sword so either the page isn't updated or someone hasn't made a revision for Atomic Slash to get an amp like that.
Atomic Slash is listed as an amp in his P&A list, and mentioned alongside his laser cutting feat in his attack speed section.

Is Atomic's regular speed equalized to Aragorn's, or is his attack speed equalized? Because the gap between his regular speed and attack speed is over 1000×

Atomic Slash is listed as an amp in his P&A list, and mentioned alongside his laser cutting feat in his attack speed section.

Is Atomic's regular speed equalized to Aragorn's, or is his attack speed equalized? Because the gap between his regular speed and attack speed is over 1000×
Probably should be specified. If it isn't equalised to combat speed then this is a one move stomp let's be real.

Probably should be specified. If it isn't equalised to combat speed then this is a one move stomp let's be real.
True, as cool as Aragorn is his ass ain't blocking an avalanche of strikes that are 1000× his speed unless Eru tells Eönwë to grant him Ultra Instinct the instant that Atomic so much as breathes in his direction

Wanted to find a match for Aragon, this might be viable so lets try it
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are allowed their High 7-A equipment, Anduril is not High 3-A in this fight
  • Fight takes place in the Xiwei Siege Ruins from soul calibur 2
  • SBA otherwise
Cut it in half: 1

Man of the west: 1

Incon: 1
We've come upon a hiccup with the speed equalization. Is Atomic's regular speed or attack speed equalized with Aragorn's? Cus if it's the former, then Kamikaze is gonna get off 1000+ hits before Aragorn can even draw his sword, but if it's the latter then Kamikaze may be stuck slow-mo walking the entire fight

True, as cool as Aragorn is his ass ain't blocking an avalanche of strikes that are 1000× his speed unless Eru tells Eönwë to grant him Ultra Instinct the instant that Atomic so much as breathes in his direction
If only Tolkien wrote about the part where Aragorn's hair turned white and he started flying around one-shotting trolls while dodging a hundred thousands arrows and bolts from Mordor's armies.

Is a shame Aragorn ain't one of the "Wise" since they're so intelligent they can accurately predict the future, even in the middle of battle. Well telepathy covers it a bit but not anywhere near enough.

We've come upon a hiccup with the speed equalization. Is Atomic's regular speed or attack speed equalized with Aragorn's? Cus if it's the former, then Kamikaze is gonna get off 1000+ hits before Aragorn can even draw his sword, but if it's the latter then Kamikaze may be stuck slow-mo walking the entire fight
Idk how we treat speed, anyway to make it viable here?

On this site, speed is treated 1:1 when the restriction comes into play. If you're wondering if speed amps are nullified/not applicable under this rule, that is not the case. Speed Amps are simply added to the equalized speed multiplier of X combatant. Also, if a combatant's speed amps are the reason for a win in a speed equalized match-up, then it cannot be added to profiles. (See; "As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.") You're also free to read the equalization policy on it, I guess.

As per Speed Equal SBA, if two characters have 1:1 equalized speed-- and X character has a 2x speed increase, where Y does not-- then the speed value would go from 1:1 to 2:1 (right being X(2), left being Y(1) in this case). The speed modifiers/multipliers of the amp would apply as normal to a combatant's equalized speed value, but it wouldn't take into account the speed the combatant had before the equalization.

TL;DR, In short, no. Speed amps are not restricted under Speed Equalized. The speed amp modifier/multiplier is applied to the equal speed value that X combatant has been leveled to.

Funnily enough, the policy even specifies that if you can Stop Time or Time Travel via speed, speed isn't required to do that anymore under Speed Equalized.

Last edited:
We need a LotR manga/anime. Give Aragorn that good good for showings instead of “Aragorn and the boys didn’t get touched once in the war.” Bro would be clowning Sauron at the Black Gate and only lose because it’s exhausting killing the Dark Lord a hundred times only for Type 8 to get in the way.

We need a LotR manga/anime. Give Aragorn that good good for showings instead of “Aragorn and the boys didn’t get touched once in the war.” Bro would be clowning Sauron at the Black Gate and only lose because it’s exhausting killing the Dark Lord a hundred times only for Type 8 to get in the way.
Type 8? Keep that weak stuff for the Nazgul, Sauron don't need that ***** (really? Even that's censored?).

But we do have a genuine LotR anime movie on the way... about Rohan. Half of me is excited the other half is like wtf is this.

We actually almost had Aragorn vs Sauron in the Movies btw.

Alright damn, how about we do Aragon vs Ryu then?

Alright damn, how about we do Aragon vs Ryu then?

Uh? Not sure? Aragorn is 7-A and 3 times weaker than Ryu at 0.4 Gigatons while his sword is 1.6 Gigatons vs Ryu's almost 1.3 Gigatons. It's basically Aragorn can't afford to get hit while Ryu can afford a few. Assuming this is Satsui no Hado and not the Power of Nothingness.

Of course, if you make the sword High 3-A then it's a one shot for Aragorn vs a few for Ryu. It's basically one or the other here.

Dang, could argue that Aragorn's cracked enough there tbh considering the fact he dances around Nazguls without breathing hard. Aight imma hit the drawing board and maybe message your wall sometime for lotr bouts :)

Bayverse Transformers recently got buffed to Low 7-B so maybe a match with them could work. Aragorn could fight a very different type of Balrog.
It'd be kinda weird. Aragorn would have to fight them with a torch since he has no other weapons than that and Andúril in the books (can you give stuff like normal swords as equipment?)...

Actually that idea is hilarious.

It'd be kinda weird. Aragorn would have to fight them with a torch since he has no other weapons than that and Andúril in the books (can you give stuff like normal swords as equipment?)...

Actually that idea is hilarious.
He has the AP advantage and has dealt with large opponents before so I think it would have a chance at working.

Believe me, I don't like this matchup...But it can work...Kinda?
Uh selective intangibility kinda stops that from working. Aragorn lost NPI

Does he not have a sword at low 7-B? Didn't he kill tons of orcs throughout the series with one?
Movie only. In the Book he had no other sword than Andúril, unless you count the broken shards of Narsil which aren't really usable.

He probably has used other weapons since he has fought in many wars, but they've not been recorded + happened when he was younger so they're not on profile.

Only weapon he can use at Low 7-B is a flaming torch and his fists.

Back