• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stellar level lifting strength (Revision of Tensura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, we haven't gotten any answer from any calc mod on the AP ratings, but LS seems straightforward, okay here we go

The Force exerted​

The force exerted is the GF (gravitational force, tensile force, Crushing force), was on par with a massive star
That was Oppressor, his unique skill, and it was a pretty straightforward one. From psychological oppression to physically crushing matter, it affected everything in his line of vision. There was no way to escape it—anything caught in its grasp was turned into scrap, organic or not. He didn’t even need to do that theatrical arm wave, either; just a glance could destroy most anything. The power had made Minitz undefeated in battle up to now.

Waves of interference poured over Apito as she entered his eyesight, placing intense pressure on her. This was actually an invisible gravitational force, one Minitz could arbitrarily apply to surrounding matter to give the pull force direction. Using this force—on par with the kind a massive star exerts—he could apply pressure from any direction he pleased, manipulating the pushing and pulling forces to make any object explode or implode. The only way to oppose it was to have a body strong enough not to be affected or to release some kind of directional force that could cancel out the forces acting upon you. Minitz had never run into anyone who could do that—and therefore, he was invincible.
Points to know:
  • The gravitational force is directly implied to be on par with massive stars
  • It affects everything in his line of sight
  • Impossible to Avoid unless said person have a strong enough body that can't be moved or release the same amount of force to redirect the tensile force

Why would it be stellar LS​

It was directly implied that it can be canceled if you have a strong enough body that can't be moved by such GF
"The tensile force also implodes and explodes" so, yes.

Who will all this scale to?​

People on the level of cornu, as it was mentioned here that even with all that cornu didn't shake abit
Of course, it was impossible to defeat the duo of Cornu and Sariel.
While shouting these words to inspire the soldiers, he himself did not take his eyes off of Sariel, constantly applying pressure with his ‘Oppressor.’
True demon lord level, scale to this very accurately, we can also discuss how this affects AP too if y'all dont mind

It would be good to point out that users of ultimate skill are not affected by this skill, to make it clear to others

I always wondered how this is not AP...

Wouldn't Minitz be the nucleus of a Massive Star?

I mean, he would be the Massive Star, right?

Although I could be wrong.

Was asked to take a look but I'm not an expert on these kinds of things. While it looks valid to me, I remember there was a previous thread about this but in relation to AP and I'm not sure if the concerns brought up there will here

Was asked to take a look but I'm not an expert on these kinds of things. While it looks valid to me, I remember there was a previous thread about this but in relation to AP and I'm not sure if the concerns brought up there will here
We cant relate Force to K.E so i just streamed it down to LS instead of AP

"Gravitational force on par with the kind a massive star exerts" does not necessarily translate exactly to "the mass of the entire star".
Take our Sun, for example. It is applying gravitational force on you, and yet, if you tried to carry its mass you would die instantly.
Gravitational force depends heavily on distance, considering it decreases exponentially as your distance increases.

"Gravitational force on par with the kind a massive star exerts" does not necessarily translate exactly to "the mass of the entire star".
Take our Sun, for example. It is applying gravitational force on you, and yet, if you tried to carry its mass you would die instantly.
Gravitational force depends heavily on distance, considering it decreases exponentially as your distance increases.
Agreed

Now i just need setto to confirm my arguments, because there's no conclusions to the points, atleast not yet

the distance was like very very close, while bro was acting as the nuclei
That does not appear to be the case, looking at these scans.
The fact that they're directional means he can freely change the way they point and the direction they apply force in, and I don't see anything there that implies he's (effectively) making himself into the center of mass of a huge star.
He's explicitly just manipulating forces. Stated in no uncertain terms.

The fact that they're directional means he can freely change the way they point and the direction they apply force in, and I don't see anything there that implies he's (effectively) making himself into the center of mass of a huge star.
We are not saying that it becomes itself the center of mass of a massive star or anything like that.

What we are doing is "replacing scenarios". The force of gravity depends on the mass of 2 objects and the distance between them. Minitiz can apply a directed force that is equal to that exerted by massive stars.

What we are doing here to be able to calculate the amount of force that Minitz is exerting is to replace it with an object with which it is possible to calculate that force (a massive star).

In order to know what is the amount of force he exerts in full we also take into account that his power increases with respect to the smaller the distance, being able to create a force field around him where gravity is at its maximum.

That is the only possible way to do it, or if you have another way, I would like to hear it.

Last edited:

We didn't argue stellar here

We didn't argue stellar here
I don't understand what part of my post this is supposed to be responding to.
We are not saying that it becomes itself the center of mass of a massive star or anything like that.
I said "effectively", because the calc linked uses a star's mass, and a given distance from its center of mass to get the force. That's what's being done there.
What we are doing here to be able to calculate the amount of force that Minitz is exerting is to replace it with an object with which it is possible to calculate that force (a massive star).
In order to know what is the amount of force he exerts in full we also take into account that his power increases with respect to the smaller the distance, being able to create a force field around him where gravity is at its maximum.
Is that ever stated or shown? Because I can't really see it anywhere in the scans.
From what I can tell, he just applies a force remotely, which is just telekinesis - the only mention of gravity is in comparison to the gravitational pull of a large star, not that his Oppressor skill itself is gravity, or that it gets stronger/weaker the closer/further the person is.

As I mentioned earlier, this is my main issue with it, but I'm happy to call others to take a look at it and if I get outvoted then that's fine.
@DMUA @Armorchompy

I said "effectively", because the calc linked uses a star's mass, and a given distance from its center of mass to get the force. That's what's being done there.

Is that ever stated or shown? Because I can't really see it anywhere in the scans.
From what I can tell, he just applies a force remotely, which is just telekinesis - the only mention of gravity is in comparison to the gravitational pull of a large star, not that his Oppressor skill itself is gravity, or that it gets stronger/weaker the closer/further the person is.

As I mentioned earlier, this is my main issue with it, but I'm happy to call others to take a look at it and if I get outvoted then that's fine.

@DMUA @Armorchompy
yes it is

He came closer to Apito. His power varied depending on the distance away from him, but as he approached, the pressure kept getting higher and higher—easilyenough to crush someone as tough as her. Now that Apito was in his sights, he no longer had to unfold his power in every direction. Focusing it all on her, hewas practically guaranteed a quick victory. ~ volume 13 ch 4

@DMUA @Armorchompy
So what's the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back