• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was trying to see if Tesla could match up against Superman, can't see how to make it fair for both of them.

Really wanted Man of Steel vs Man of Steel.

Been trying to think of fair match ups myself, and I got nothing.

The bar is a bit too high now, like Petrovna i think would be interesting in a vs match ups, but anyone who fights her has to get pass the Critter and Kikai bs first, and even once you get pass that to her actually abilities, she has vines which infect you, change your very nature, and eat at your soul, and not even Cracking can help you.

People who can face this kind of nonsense, probably stomp her, people who can't get stomped.

It's really bad xD

Critters and Kikai are broken, with the former getting an upgrade both in AP and more especially in hax. And the latter are superior and can also tank it too.

Lily has A like some sort of Stand or Persona to protect her at all times.

Messengers maybe "weak" on the physicals part, but their exact nature of Cracking Beings feels like it makes it moot + their abilities operating on a conceptual/metaphysical level.

GK is GK. WK's also broken too despite not having many resistances like GK does since they got multiple options to hit you instantly with space-time concept shattering hand, transmutation light beams, shadow spears, and especially the Alpha Cross that hits way harder than GK's Ultrathotep.

I think even the Governing Council and the Meta=Critter users are pretty tough themselves, with the former you got people like Jo Reich and Florence to the Meta=Critters just being hard to put down mostly.

I can only imagine how much more BS would be if we had anyone from Valusia or the other works. And Sakurai's Steampunk isn't even exactly a fighting series either xD

In a vs match sense Lily and A, are more beatable Post Sona-Nyl, due to no longer having the conceptual armor bs, but even then their opponent would have to first get pass their nonexistent and abstract nature for the match to even go anywhere.

Some members of the Council are usable ie Berta, Walther, Emilie, Jo would be hard due to layered hax, Florence has layered hax too plus Critter, so a no go.

If someone has some passive hax, Wrath King is manageable, but it's gonna be a stomp, either they passively hax it, or Wrath King attacks with infinite attack speed, destroying them conceptually, and on a information level.

I keep hearing about Hilde when it comes to Valusia, with her broken Sekime, like her ability is freezing anything from the mind, all the way up to time, if true, then the trend will continue.

When most of the abilities in the verse are Cracking based, makes fair matches a nightmare. And yea this isn't a series that's based around fights, it's broken cause a certain Nyarlathotep thought it would interesting to grant humanity his power so he can torture them.

Almost forgot about this Gii vs Tooru matchup, pretty sure it will be a stomp in 1 of their favors.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

Hilde's a Sekime user as she's also part of the Society's upper echelons like GK. Her's is freezing things as you said. At base, she can freeze the mind and matter, and I'm guessing later it goes to space and time. So just that alone she can already mess you up. She's also a flame user too but I forgot if that's anything broken in particular, especially when you learn she's actually Jeanne d'Arc.

I would say Machine Lord, or Charles Leclarc is just as broken. His is the more offensive orineated to Hilde's, meaning he can shatter mind, matter, space, and time. Like this bit I got from Japanese wiki on Charles ability mentioned here.

時間と空間が瞬時に引き裂かれていた。
精神と物質が同時に引き裂かれていた。
ああ、神なる巨大さえ砕いて。
蒼黒の破壊者が砕け散る。

Time and space were instantly shattered.

Mind and Matter were simultaneously shattered.

Yes, even the divine giant was shattered.

The Blue and Black destroyer was shattered.

Said wiki also got info on what Society's top executives have in the form of the mentioned "Chrome Bodies" in places like Celaphis and one of the Sharnoth magazine stories:

《結社》と呼ばれる秘密組織によって作り出された巨大機関人形。大規模破壊兵器。
西享(地球)のドイツ帝国南部のとある人形師の発明した巨大人形技術を協会の機関技術で応用発展させ、
さらにカダスの都市インガノック発祥の新技術を加えることで誕生したもの。
都市インガノックで見出された、とある希少な存在を模しているという。
現在では未だ《結社》の最高幹部にしか供与されていない。

A giant machine doll created by the secret organization, the Society. They are giant weapons of mass destruction.

It was created by applying and developing the giant puppet technology invented by a certain puppet maker in the southern part of the German Empire in Seikyo (Earth) and adding on technology originating from Inganock, a city of Kadath.

It is said to be based on a certain rare being found in the city of Inganock.

Currently, it is still only granted to the highest executives of the Society.

Funny thing is these "Chrome Bodies" are also called《機怪》which is read as "Kikai", and by the line being read as "certain rare being" is gone by, this means the Society's upper echelons got machine bodies they can operate that's based on Kikai lol.

This isn't surprising though considering these are the same guys who made the Copy Faust, which are based after the Meta=Critter.

So yes, if/when we ever get Valusia, the list of how broken and OP the verse is will get even higher lol.

Last edited:
GK's Sekime is broken in being able to atomize even things like Critter which resist Cracking, shattering time, space mind and matter though, sounds even more op. Wonder what happens if 2 Sekime users stare at each other with the intent to kill.

The Society have their own Kikai now? Not surprised, how long before they make something based on the Messengers, I wonder.

GK's Sekime is broken in being able to atomize even things like Critter which resist Cracking, shattering time, space mind and matter though, sounds even more op. Wonder what happens if 2 Sekime users stare at each other with the intent to kill.

The Society have their own Kikai now? Not surprised, how long before they make something based on the Messengers, I wonder.
Probably just a draw I imagine.

Yup. It's only mentioned in the actual VN itself but Society has access to these things the same way they could have access to the Shadowmen.

Wonder what the others would have done, like what GK would if he had one himself. Though it seems like no much would be any different, since Hilde's own mech uses the same ability she has so I assume it's just a mech that let's the Society member channel their abilities through.

OOF, time to revive this again.

Off-topic news, I finally overcame my month-long allergy sickness so things are now back in action for me owo. Though really spent time trying to collect myself since, but I'm pretty good as of now again.

On-topic, I finally got the fandisc adaptation of Gahkthun's "Long Goodbye" story starring MacGregor Mathers.

I say this because it does turns out that the magazine version the fandisc ver came from only existed for a short time so any sort of published mags that have it is practically non-existent cuz it's no where to be found afaik lol. It apparently had even more "episodes" in it according to the WAB JP wiki I read about the article on (assuming that's true) so there's some stuff we missed from like a decade ago when it was shortly published xD

That said, we have this so I guess it's better than nothing.

Some Mac content, great, was honestly contemplating deleting his profile due to how vague he is.

This does give some more insight though.

Btw, thinking about it, Kyrie shattering the Cyber Zombies blessing from Edison, probably is power nullification

"Look here."
That voice. Where...from above?
A bright light came into view.
Something glassy had reflected off of its own Eye.
Just three inches (ten centimeters) in front it was a laser beaming lens that could kill even the Zombie.
"Cyber Zombie Ares. You are defeated."
A voice. A flash of light.
It was a light that filled the distorted sight. A white light.
A pure, white Cracking light. The only thing that could distort matter and phenomenon shatters the eternal blessing.
Even easier than a hot knife through butter, the extremely high-power thermal energy shatters the steel Cyber Zombie. It scattered, vaporized into very small pieces.-Kaijin no Karashrer: Act 2

Didn't jot down all the other mentions of Cracking in the story, but from what I remember it's hyped up, and shown to be the only thing which can kill the Zombies.

Could be another ability addition to the Cracking page...

@Celestial_Pegasus

The Mac content is great into his insight on where Mac was coming from and why he betrayed the Society.

Also getting into knowing how the Abramelin Equation works. Basically the power of words manifest and inducing certain effects, like Oriens is a combustion spell that destroys your mind while Belial is a spell made against inorganic beings and weapons.

I think we only hear mention of Goetia and Solomon in the base Gahkthun VN? But I forgot if Mac said anything of what they could do if not at least one of them?

Although it's interesting that despite however powerful the Abramelin Equation is, it wouldn't work against GK. That probably can just refer to GK needing to simply glare at him before he can do anything, or GK is also hax resistant like Tesla? IDK. I'm betting on the former with that one but it'd be cooler if it was the latter owo.

Tesla's existence as an illusion is even more interesting how much him having an anchor is important. Also shows how much GK REALLY needed to make sure no one else besides Neon could become his anchor, hence Marseille's extermination being part of this "core plan" thing.

Btw, thinking about it, Kyrie shattering the Cyber Zombies blessing from Edison, probably is power nullification

Didn't jot down all the other mentions of Cracking in the story, but from what I remember it's hyped up, and shown to be the only thing which can kill the Zombies.

Could be another ability addition to the Cracking page...
Probably. It's also mentioned earlier before that for Cyber Zombies, only a "non physical force capable of distorting matter and phenomena" can destroy them, which is what Cracking is.

That said, Mac's profile definitely needs a tune up and clean up.

He technically has more or less the stuff he showed in Long Goodbye, plus he has new stuff like some sort of protection through Cracking to protect him from explosions to having enhanced senses of his own like being able to see Tesla and Neon from a distance beyond Tesla's normal awareness field.

Thinking about it, we PROBABLY could give GK resistance to whatever the Abramelin Equation has? We already have Mac having resistance to GK's Cracking considering he made out of their confrontation during the finale, and LG states Mac's Equation wouldn't work against GK. Though I suppose that can still just mean GK could just glare him but with the given reason we have for Mac being alive following that, it probably isn't far fetched the same can be said?

Started up a clean up on Mac's profile with a draft.

Scans aside, new stuff is added like explaining what the Abramelin Equation is as well as what the spells do.

The only thing I left aside is Solomon's key as I THINK that's the one Mac briefly vaguely said what it can do in the base VN against GK. Goetia is just completely unknown and I don't have the base Gahkthun VN on me so someone would have to check the final chapter to make sure if he even mentioned anything of what it could do. I also added the resistance that all Society members we currently have (GK, M, Jane Doe) in being unaffected by Moran's camouflage thing. I did remove Power Null from there as IDK where that comes from.

Made a quick CRT for Mather's clean up and GK having resistance to the equation.

And yeah, I figure it makes sense as while Mathers likely couldn't have done a thing to GK in whatever he did to stall him, GK also couldn't get rid of Mathers at all given both were still alive and well.

Back