• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur General Discussion Thread

Not much as far as I can remember, though looking for any new speed feats or statements about Astral Chaos would be appreciated.
Regards to speed, given we cant give light speed or laser status to beams, cant we use evil seed distance it travelled upwards and how far it reached to attribute the speed of their energy they shoot at you? Like the spin off made canon by SC6 or Night Terror energy projection

Characters have issues only very early with bullets and they surpass it, like Mitsurugi, Ivy has a casual hypersonic speed too so it would be not that out of the ordinary

Regards to speed, given we cant give light speed or laser status to beams, cant we use evil seed distance it travelled upwards and how far it reached to attribute the speed of their energy they shoot at you? Like the spin off made canon by SC6 or Night Terror energy projection

Characters have issues only very early with bullets and they surpass it, like Mitsurugi, Ivy has a casual hypersonic speed too so it would be not that out of the ordinary
I'm pretty sure we have Ivy at Supersonic currently, though the Evil Seed might be worth looking into.

Oh neat so there is a discussion thread.

I've been working on a revamp for Soul Edge, been a bit slow working on it due to irl stuff and doing things on the wiki for other verses I'm way more into tho.
In SC6 Soul Charge can push the opponent away even from some distance, if it counts for anything

Given they say the pillar of light was actually energy would it even count as light manip?

Also in SC6 Nightmare can strike the ground and affect the opponent from a distance

And shouldnt weapons have a different page if worthy enough?

Back