• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

uhhhhh i don't know if this is perception speed or reaction speed but it's probably perception
A-90 warning & attack
0:00.01 - visual appearance
0:00.51 - audio alert
If we can get the distance then maybe it could be calc’d
keep in mind the player can react to anywhere between those times because they have to or they're gonna get damaged
So that upscales their perception/reaction (perception maybe)

10-C, 10-A via piercing damage

uhh maybe not because timothy can't canonically kill you no matter how low you are

now that i think about it the only hax i think he'd have is multilocation type 2 from being present in multiple drawers and chests, even the same ones, if you get lucky enough
also bodily weaponry

Last edited:
also wtf? you literally cant die to snare and that's one of the more grievous injuries the player can get, its literally the player getting spiked all the way through the foot

I feel like Seek's speed section is inaccurate, he does not keep up with the player in a sprint AT ALL, the only way he can actually keep up with you in a sprint is if you have the "It Can Run Too" modifier, without that you can literally make some mistakes here and there and he'll still be behind you

I feel like Seek's speed section is inaccurate, he does not keep up with the player in a sprint AT ALL, the only way he can actually keep up with you in a sprint is if you have the "It Can Run Too" modifier, without that you can literally make some mistakes here and there and he'll still be behind you
His speed should be at least Average Human.

I still think Seek should be athletic human, but like, maybe baseline, it would be like "At most Athletic Human (Can somewhat keep up with the player in a sprint)"

alright guys, The Player should get Limited Precognition from the Candle from warning you of threats (This of course, is going to be listed with the same weakness as Crucifix, since it's literally Guiding Light blowing the flames out, and that stops working when you enter Rooms)

Now this raises another question, does Guiding Light get Limited Fire Manipulation from being able to relight your Candle back?
Also both the Crucifix and Candle are stated to "feel lighter" in the Rooms, so that means Guiding Light's power adds some sort of weight onto them

alright guys, The Player should get Limited Precognition from the Candle from warning you of threats (This of course, is going to be listed with the same weakness as Crucifix, since it's literally Guiding Light blowing the flames out, and that stops working when you enter Rooms)

Now this raises another question, does Guiding Light get Limited Fire Manipulation from being able to relight your Candle back?
Also both the Crucifix and Candle are stated to "feel lighter" in the Rooms, so that means Guiding Light's power adds some sort of weight onto them

I’m going to say yes

Okay... i THINK we've gotten to literally everything the Player can do at the moment.. I can't find anything else we might've missed out on

Okay... i THINK we've gotten to literally everything the Player can do at the moment.. I can't find anything else we might've missed out on
Nevermind, there's at least one thing i missed which is Non-Physical Interaction since you can banish non-physical entities like Eyes and Void with the Crucifix
I don't know if Dread, Dupe and Halt are physical or non physical though

Last edited:
Also i have some reasons to believe the Player might have Transmutation (Turning gold, silver and jewels into coins)
1. From your perspective you can turn gold bars, silver coins and jewels into gold coins
2. You can collect gold bars, silver coins and jewels and yet they only show up as gold coins when you tip Jeff
3. Turning those coins into knobs at the end of a run

But I want your opinions on this

Last edited:
Nevermind, there's at least one thing i missed which is Non-Physical Interaction since you can banish non-physical entities like Eyes and Void
I don't know if Dread, Dupe and Halt are physical or non physical though
Isn’t that just BFR? Is NPI actually required for that?

Crucifix can banish entities like Eyes and Void which im pretty sure are non-physical
Also no NPI is not required for BFR
Dread I think is non physical, dupe is probably full physical, and Halt imo is kind of in a weird middle ground where it looks like he’s just a floating blob of water, but I’m gonna go with non physical

No NPI unless we have explicit evidence that they're non-physical. Even then, BFR may not require NPI to work on non-physical beings depending on how it works.

Eyes could be game mechanics while the crucifix doesn't work on Void.
Wait a second, it DOES work on Void, we just don't know if he gets banished because he teleports us, the crucifix also gets consumed. With no Crucifix, he deals damage but with that Crucifix you get no damage from Void

Wait a second, it DOES work on Void, we just don't know if he gets banished because he teleports us, the crucifix also gets consumed. With no Crucifix, he deals damage but with that Crucifix you get no damage from Void
Well then I guess NPI can be included with a "Possibly" rating in front of it due to the vagueness like Figure's NPI.

Since you can clearly see that Eyes dissapears AFTER it gets hit by Rush, if he was physical he'd get moved or something

Rush also moves through the Player. Does that mean the Player is Incorporeal?
Again, it's just game mechanics because Rush is a literal moving PNG and not a model.

Again, it's just game mechanics because Rush is a literal moving PNG and not a model.

i never said Rush was incorporeal, but the Player can get knocked back from Rush running onto them if you used the bottle of starlight
At least thats what happened in some of my playthroughs, the guy in the video didn't get knocked back. Now that im looking at more videos it could've been just a bug

also, since you're here, could you give me your opinion on this
Also i have some reasons to believe the Player might have Transmutation (Turning gold, silver and jewels into coins)
1. From your perspective you can turn gold bars, silver coins and jewels into gold coins
2. You can collect gold bars, silver coins and jewels and yet they only show up as gold coins when you tip Jeff
3. Turning those coins into knobs at the end of a run

But I want your opinions on this

Since you can clearly see that Eyes dissapears AFTER it gets hit by Rush, if he was physical he'd get moved or something
If I’m not mistaken Eyes disappears when the door to the next room is open, sometimes reappearing immediately in said next room, including if Rush were to open that door. So I’m not too certain on Eyes actually dying. If he does then there’s just more than one Eyes. If not then I think a case can be made for Eyes to also have teleportation.

If I’m not mistaken Eyes disappears when the door to the next room is open, sometimes reappearing immediately in said next room, including if Rush were to open that door. So I’m not too certain on Eyes actually dying. If he does then there’s just more than one Eyes. If not then I think a case can be made for Eyes to also have teleportation.
I'm pretty sure theres supposed to be only one of every Entity. Rush is the only Rush, and Eyes is the only Eyes.

Rush has only been moving through teleportation, it should be assumed Eyes simply leaves.

I'm pretty sure theres supposed to be only one of every Entity. Rush is the only Rush, and Eyes is the only Eyes.

Rush has only been moving through teleportation, it should be assumed Eyes simply leaves.
Alright. As a fun little challenge, can you explain how Screech can continue to attack after being BFR’d by the crucifix? Because I have no idea what ability that would suggest Screech has.

Alright. As a fun little challenge, can you explain how Screech can continue to attack after being BFR’d by the crucifix? Because I have no idea what ability that would suggest Screech has.
if i recall, every single entity who gets banished can eventually come back from being BFR'd by the crucifix.

Since we don't know what happens to them after they get BFR'd, the only explaination i could give is that they come back through natural means and the crucifix simply deters them away somewhere far away.

Back