• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Removed the puff-shroom example for normal plants (puff-shroom would fall under mushroom plants)
I forgot to remove that since that was before the idea of adding mushrooms
Also should Torchwood count as a wall plant?
I'm not sure, maybe not since he doesn't show damage overtime like Wall-nut or others, I think his only reason is for his durability
Added that the powering Shadow Plants isnt exclusive to Moonflower (plants like Conceal-Mint and Noctarine can power them too) and added the Empowerment ability for Shadow Plants and PF
That's good
Not sure what the sentence "Long-term effects are partially permanent most of the time." means.
Me neitheir
Think of a plant food like armored Wall-nut, that's permanent but partially permanent as Zombies can eat away the armor, should've phrased this better

Think of a plant food like armored Wall-nut, that's permanent but partially permanent as Zombies can eat away the armor, should've phrased this better
nah, the plant food just creates a armour and goes away, there is not really "partially permanent" effect, the plant food was just creation and them the creation is destroyed

I think Zombies are missing something but idk what

Are there any Zombie types that at least have 2 qualities different from other ones?
Probable... I guess egipty can ride sandstorms and ice age ones can ride snow storms, both use this to start further in the lawm, but almost sure a lot of other can also do that in pinhatas, challenges and penny pursuit(I almost sure I remenber a pinhata party that aad chikens riding sandstorms too...)

What else?...flying zombies? They all share extreme weakness to wind manipulation being easily BFRed by all the 3 wind producing plants.... and they also can fly 👌

FUNKING ZOMBOTANNY!!! zombies that have plant phisiology should 100% be mentioned

What's this for?
What else?...flying zombies? They all share extreme weakness to wind manipulation being easily BFRed by all the 3 wind producing plants.... and they also can fly 👌
That seems like enough
ZOMBOTANNY!!! zombies that have plant phisiology should 100% be mentioned
HOW DID WE FORGET

I'll add flying and Zombotanny Zombies in, but idk what images to add for them since there's not really seed packets for them

Weren't the sombies supossed to also have ice age zombies as a type?(ps: ice age zombies also have a bit more life then regular zombies thanks to their thicker skull)

Also, if anyone want to find any other pathern for more types of zombies, be my guest

I still don't see how this constitute to being a type, they're just statistically superior than regular zombies no real difference/addition in abilities

Here it isss

(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: These Cave Zombies sure are hard headed.
Crazy Dave: They just won't take "no brains" for an answer.
Penny: According to my data, Neanderthal zombie skulls are 33.2 percent harder than other zombie skulls.
Penny: I purpose we deploy Chard Guard. He has a secret up his leaves.
Crazy Dave: You mean his ol' Knock 'Em Dead maneuver?
Crazy Dave: It'll knock those zombies back where they came from!
Penny: I guess it's not a secret any more, now is it User Dave?
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)

Found It

Hm, also what alternative would you guys propose to the current PvZ2 scaling? Since mods are starting to go against it

Maybe just scale all plants and zombies to Meteor Flower's 8-C scaling and scale anyone with machined toughness or damage to City Block tier?

Hm, also what alternative would you guys propose to the current PvZ2 scaling? Since mods are starting to go against it

Maybe just scale all plants and zombies to Meteor Flower's 8-C scaling and scale anyone with machined toughness or damage to City Block tier?
first thing we should do is take all the zombies "toughness" levels

I just realized when Torchwood self destructs he does a similar feat to jalapeno, we can get a calc from that
Since Coneheads can tank that, and browncoats downscale from them by x2, we can find the baseline value from that

I just realized when Torchwood self destructs he does a similar feat to jalapeno, we can get a calc from that
Since Coneheads can tank that, and browncoats downscale from them by x2, we can find the baseline value from that
Similar visually but in reallity is too much weaker and doon't have the "PULVERAZING A BIG ICE BALL" feat like the jalapeno and fire on It self is not that great to calc sinse we separated heat damage from normal damage in the wiki some time ago and now is considered a type of "dura neg" attack(think like burning a house, fire isn't building level alone but can destroy one quickly)

what we can calc probable can be allstar zombies one shooting the nut's metal armour plant food sinse It kinda just desintegrates the nut armour

hum.... I don't think there is much more to calc in pvz 2

Similar visually but in reallity is too much weaker and doon't have the "PULVERAZING A BIG ICE BALL" feat like the jalapeno and fire on It self is not that great to calc sinse we separated heat damage from normal damage in the wiki some time ago and now is considered a type of "dura neg" attack(think like burning a house, fire isn't building level alone but can destroy one quickly)
Oh right it's elemental, that sucks
what we can calc probable can be allstar zombies one shooting the nut's metal armour plant food sinse It kinda just desintegrates the nut armour
Doubt it will get anywhere past 8-C which is generous

I think the best way we can rework all the stuff it just by doing this, no multipliers or leveling up included:
PvZ1:
  • Ice-shroom's freezing is 8-C and it's light damage which is the lowest, so everyone at baseline is 8-C.
  • Doom-shroom's explosion deal massive damage, anyone who has a massive damage rating would scale to him.
PvZ2:
  • Even the lowest damaging plants like Peashooter or Bonk Choy can harm/kill a Conehead Zombies, who can tank Meteors from Meteor Flower which are 8-C, so everyone at baseline is 8-C.
  • Zombies with machined toughness can tank Shadow Peashooter's Plant Food which is 8-C, Plants who can harm/kill them would scale.

Back