• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1076: Old Friends (Official Translation)

Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to Official Translation: https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piece-chapter-1076/chapter/26463?action=read

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread.

Spoilers will be discussed in this thread. try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
I would like it if the spoiler of Shanks not being the one responsible for taking Kidd's arm turned out to be fake. It would inject a level of brutality into Shanks' character that we have not seen till now. It could also be an Ulquiorra-type situation where he makes his opponent like himself.

I mean he could have just told Benn to take it off.
Also getting your arm removed by someone using a gun while you can control metal is WILD.

Holy shit, BECKMAN is the one who removed Kidd's arm.

Also I hope Heat and Wire get more feats since in an anime-only scene, the 2 of them together matched a Number, not to mention they're Kidd's top officers behind Killer.

And I hope Base and Hybrid Lucci and Kaku get good showings against the Seraphim

Holy shit, BECKMAN is the one who removed Kidd's arm.

Also I hope Heat and Wire get more feats since in an anime-only scene, the 2 of them together matched a Number, not to mention they're Kidd's top officers behind Killer.

And I hope Base and Hybrid Lucci and Kaku get good showings against the Seraphim
I couldn't imagine them doing much to the Seraphim since not even DJ Sanji could scratch them.
They're gonna need dura neg or something.

Kid didn't even see Shanks lMAO
Just leave elbaf bruh. It's actually nice seeing the theory of Elbaf being potential Shanks territory coming true though
This is the same guy who charged at BM without any fear.

And unlike BM, he has an actual reason to hate Shanks.

No way does he back down.

Kaku: Alright, I'll help you against the Seraphim so I and Lucci can survive, then you can cuff me again and take me out of here.
Lucci: SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU LUFFY COME AT ME BRO I'LL BUST YOUR SHIT RAHHHHH!!

So Hybrid Lucci may be portrayed as comparable to G4 Luffy.

Huh.

Nice to see CP0 get redeemed after Stussy and G5 Luffy made them look like jobbers.

So Hybrid Lucci may be portrayed as comparable to G4 Luffy.

Huh.

Nice to see CP0 get redeemed after Stussy and G5 Luffy made them look like jobbers.
They were jobbers ever since they lost a 2v1 with injured Izou lmfao.
Jk Izou is great.
But since Oda won't do it in canon, I might make Sabo vs Lucci since the CRT for him being H6A is basically approved now and he might get Damage Boost.

They were jobbers ever since they lost a 2v1 with injured Izou lmfao.
Jk Izou is great.
I mean, Izou is above the rest of the Scabbards but... yeah, not a good look.
But since Oda won't do it in canon, I might make Sabo vs Lucci since the CRT for him being H6A is basically approved now and he might get Damage Boost.
That would be an awesome match-up.

Unfortunately, everyone here (including Antvasima, Mitch [on discord], and Damage2345) agreed on no more Egghead revisions until the arc ends.

But once the arc ends, definitely make that fight!

I mean, Izou is above the rest of the Scabbards but... yeah, not a good look.

That would be an awesome match-up.

Unfortunately, everyone here (including Antvasima, Mitch [on discord], and Damage2345) agreed on no more Egghead revisions until the arc ends.

But once the arc ends, definitely make that fight!
Nothing stops me from making it now although it's probably gonna be stale as Lucci has like 0 heat resistance iirc and like one Armament feat though that might be enough to say he can bypass Sabo's intangibility but again, there's the matter of the fire.

Plus spamming matches with his Awakened form gets old.

Nothing stops me from making it now although it's probably gonna be stale as Lucci has like 0 heat resistance iirc and like one Armament feat though that might be enough to say he can bypass Sabo's intangibility but again, there's the matter of the fire.
True, but you might as well wait until the arc ends so that we don't have a non-usable vs thread for a few months or longer.
Plus spamming matches with his Awakened form gets old.
Agreed, hence why I haven't made any and asked that no one else make any.

It's boring if his other forms aren't High 6-A either.

Speaking of Awakened Lucci, I was thinking...

You guys have heard of Tranquil Fury, right?

Well I think that G5 Luffy has his own version where he is smiling and laughing but is also secretly angry beneath the surface.

He was almost definitely like this against Kaido, and once Lucci maimed Sentomaru, he probably went from normal mood to Tranquil Fury, hence why he got more aggressive in his attacks.

Back