• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New additions to Murder Drones + Physiology page

You might want to fix the references to include the titles of the episodes. Other than that, looks good.

You're including too many of the same reference. You should do;

<ref name=(EPISODE NAME)>(Title)</ref>

And then when using the same reference to another ability done in the same episode, it should be like this:

<ref name-(EPISODE NAME)/>

You're including too many of the same reference. You should do;

<ref name=(EPISODE NAME)>(Title)</ref>

And then when using the same reference to another ability done in the same episode, it should be like this:

<ref name-(EPISODE NAME)/>
its done btw

Worker Drones Resurrection and Immortality should probably be limited due to how low the chances are and Disassembly Drones Regeneration Negation should have both the regen and power null page linked separately like this but besides that everything looks good.

I'm not sure I agree with Weapon Mastery, is there anything indicating they have exceptional skill with all of these weapons?

Also:
I watched the video for a little bit and didn't see where it says they're immune to all of the AbsoluteSolver's abilities.

The rest looks fine.

I watched the video for a little bit and didn't see where it says they're immune to all of the AbsoluteSolver's abilities.
it says right here, Doll tries to use the Absolute Solver against Uzi, however, the Information Analysis said that the Absolute Solver doesn't work against Uzi (because she has the Absolute Solver), it happens everytime when someone tries to use the Absolute Solver against an Absolute Solver user
I'm not sure I agree with Weapon Mastery, is there anything indicating they have exceptional skill with all of these weapons?

the characters shows combat feats like this, bow mastery skills like this, fighting scenes like this one here

I'd be more inclined to think that it just means the Absolute Solver itself does not work, not that these characters gain resistances to those abilities in other forms.

I'd be more inclined to think that it just means the Absolute Solver itself does not work, not that these characters gain resistances to those abilities in other forms.
The Absolute Solver is an Entity, the Absolute Solver itself refers to the drones infected by the Absolute Solver as host and puppets

So basically; the Absolute Solver's powers doesnt works against Absolute Solver users because their powers comes from the same being; the Absolute Solver, in the context of the Verse, it does seems that the Absolute Solver just resist his/her/it own powers

Last edited:
The Absolute Solver is an Entity, the Absolute Solver itself refers to the drones infected by the Absolute Solver as their host and puppets

So basically; the Absolute Solver's powers doesnt works against Absolute Solver users because their powers comes from the same being; the Absolute Solver, in the context of the Verse, it does seems that the Absolute Solver just resist his/her/it own powers
Yeah, as such I wouldn't think of that as being a "resistance" to those abilities in manner that it's currently written on the page, because that would imply that other characters from different verses with those powers wouldn't be able to use them against the Absolute Solver users, which isn't necessarily true.

Yeah, as such I wouldn't think of that as being a "resistance" to those abilities in manner that it's currently written on the page, because that would imply that other characters from different verses with those powers wouldn't be able to use them against the Absolute Solver users, which isn't necessarily true.
I understand your point, but according to my view, the Absolute Solver not working on itself is the same thing as if a character with Lightning Manipulation or something threw lightning at himself and doesn't get hurt by it; he resisted the lightning

Yes, but there's no guarantee that this applies to instances of these abilities that do not drive from Absolute Solver.

That is quite understandable, if anyone else disagrees with the idea, then I suppose DD's would only keep Telekinesis resistance or maybe nothing at all

Then could you please elaborate
I think he's saying it's a verse mechanic than an actual resistance due to lack of proof about them resisting the same powers if not coming from AS.
Yes, this is essentially what I'm getting at. For instance, if the Death Note didn't work on other people who had a Death Note, I wouldn't assume that people who have Death Notes are just globally immune to all forms of mind manip/death manip. They're just specifically immune to Death Notes. I see the Absolute Solver situation the same way.

Understandable, I'll remove them
Yes, this is essentially what I'm getting at. For instance, if the Death Note didn't work on other people who had a Death Note, I wouldn't assume that people who have Death Notes are just globally immune to all forms of mind manip/death manip. They're just specifically immune to Death Notes. I see the Absolute Solver situation the same way.

Back