• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant then, because nobody is contesting that. He already has SPCT in his Ap justification. Read his profile specifically his six paths key, SPCT was calced at moon level.
Guess I have been more specific, the power to throw it
Hamura's profile is outdated, the 5-B justification is from an old calc which we no longer use. This is the calc we use now, no one just cared to update Ham's profile. The only 5-B character in the verse is Kaguya as of now. Also your memory is supposed to better than mine, you just finished naruto while I read it two years ago.
I don’t see why finishing the series would instantly give me knowledge of all there wiki profiles

I don’t see why finishing the series would instantly give me knowledge of all there wiki profiles
That's why we are required to do our research before making such controversial CRTs (5B nard is controversial here for some reason). I am not attacking you but when you create such half hazard CRTs you make the fans look bad, which might lead to a discussion rule against it
Guess I have been more specific, the power to throw it
But you already conceded on this tho? Are you revoking your concession?

That's why we are required to do our research before making such controversial CRTs (5B nard is controversial here for some reason). I am not attacking you but when you create such half hazard CRTs you make the fans look bad, which might lead to a discussion rule against it
In hindsight you’re not wrong. But atleast now I know the arguments against it so eh. I might just close this to cook up a better opening arguments
But you already conceded on this tho? Are you revoking your concession?
No I just said I conceded on sasuke moving the SPCT he and Naruto made. I’m saying he should have the power to do it regardless due to having hagromo’s power

Unless you think hagromo somehow had ten tails before he even seal it inside himself or when he died when he already got rid of the biju then sure
It's just not relevant at all. Hagoromo giving Asura power doesn't scale to anyone.
Obit literally says he scattered the failed beast then sealed the ten tails corpse near the end of his life
I just read the thread that established this and it makes more sense now. Here's the thing. There is no real reason why we should scale Hagoromos TK to Sasuke. Are you also suggesting Sasuke should get every ability that Hagoromo used to have? Sasuke never displayed tk, and Hagoromo never displayed he used tk to defeat Kaguya. We can't start giving out abilities that they never display. So disagree on that.

Toneri stuff I need to read more to decide.

Edit: welp, didn't see you wanted to close the thread.

It's just not relevant at all. Hagoromo giving Asura power doesn't scale to anyone.

I just read the thread that established this and it makes more sense now. Here's the thing. There is no real reason why we should scale Hagoromos TK to Sasuke. Are you also suggesting Sasuke should get every ability that Hagoromo used to have? Sasuke never displayed tk, and Hagoromo never displayed he used tk to defeat Kaguya. We can't start giving out abilities that they never display. So disagree on that.

Toneri stuff I need to read more to decide.

Edit: welp, didn't see you wanted to close the thread.
Sasuke actually displayed telekinesis. He used it to move all 9 tailed beast contained CT from land of lightning to final valley

Oops. I meant TK at that level.
I see no reason why we are separating hag tk. Dude could perform the tk at deathbed . I'm pretty sure a fully healthy hag would have thought to use it against kaguya.

Not to mention even after he used it he still reffered to kaguya as stronger than anyone else

I see no reason why we are separating hag tk. Dude could perform the tk at deathbed . I'm pretty sure a fully healthy hag would have thought to use it against kaguya.

Not to mention even after he used it he still reffered to kaguya as stronger than anyone else
Has Hagoromo ever demonstrated that he can use TK in combat? Like independent to the CT? Even Sasuke only used TK to move his CT. On Naruto he used almighty push and pull, which are pretty basic compared to how he moves the CTs.

Just to remind you that in Slayer's thread, he proposed that the feat was done by Hag's deva path abilities (TK) which you agreed upon. Has there been a change of opinion?

Go to Component 2, scroll to "Conclusion" sub-heading start from the 8th paragraph. That's where you will see the proposal
That's not the same thing as accepting that this Deva Path telekineiss can be used on any object / person. The proposal in that OP as far as I'm aware only discussed the Chibaku Tensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back