• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loid Forger vs Amik - Spies and Robots (0-0-0)

I don't know Spy x Family well enough to write a fun creative story for this, so make one yourself ig

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Amik has an i48 Military-Grade Assult Rifle with 5 clips
  • Loid has his standard equipment
  • Neither have any prior knowledge
  • Both start 10 meters away
  • Fight takes place in a warehouse
  • Both are bloodlusted
Loid is 5.7 - 6.7 MJ
Amik is 3 MJ
Loid has a 1.9 - 2.2x AP advantage

Who Wins?

World's Best Spy: 0 ()
World's Best Machine: 0 ()
Earth Suddenly Explodes: 0 ()
00141-2194201712.jpeg
gerry-arthur-connor-by-gerryarthur-dcjhmf4.jpg

Loid has his standard equipment
Why did you specify this? Standard Equipment can't be restricted unless it changes a character's tier.

Alright, so to start off, Loidy will most likely open with his pistol. He arguably takes the skill advantage and has Analytical Prediction to throw off Amik's aim. What is Amik opening with?

Why did you specify this? Standard Equipment can't be restricted unless it changes a character's tier.

Alright, so to start off, Loidy will most likely open with his pistol. He arguably takes the skill advantage and has Analytical Prediction to throw off Amik's aim. What is Amik opening with?
Anime MU, here I come

Amik has precognition via ESI, which also apparently slows down time for him too, so I think his prediction abilities should counter that of loid’s pretty easily. Loid’s prediction is skill-based, while Amik’s is just… automatic, basically. As discussed in CH vs Amik though, Thanks to his intelligence, gadgets (meaning more options), and own prediction, I don’t think it’d be anything to scoff at even then in a similar matter, and it could probably help Loid on the defensive end a lot, although not as much in offensive.

Loid, like CH, might be able to eventually trick ESI by going against any data it has against him, or simply waiting for an opening, since amik could slip up somehow, like not running fast enough, and get hit, though his basically infinite endurance and Type 2 Immortality could cover him for a while if that happens at any point.

Only problem is, I don’t think this would be very likely, since Loid doesn’t know about ESI at all. If anything, he’ll probably think he’s up against an opponent that’s more skilled than him or something, considering the time in which Spy X Family Takes place in (1980’s if I remember right)

Not leaning either rn

Just to not risk confusion
He'll open with spamming ESI & scanning so that he can predict how Loid will fight and will use his marksmanship & combat skill to stay alive while constantly predicting the best possible action to take in the situation
Amik has precognition via ESI, which also apparently slows down time for him too, so I think his prediction abilities should counter that of loid’s pretty easily. Loid’s prediction is skill-based, while Amik’s is just… automatic, basically. As discussed in CH vs Amik though, Thanks to his intelligence, gadgets (meaning more options), and own prediction, I don’t think it’d be anything to scoff at even then in a similar matter, and it could probably help Loid on the defensive end a lot, although not as much in offensive.
I've heard in previous Loid matches that his Analytical Prediction isn't that much above what real life people can do and that spamming enough shots could be the end for him (Source: The 6 page long Loid Forger vs Arthur Morgan thread), but it's definetly a factor here as it will let him avoid getting shot for a little while
Loid, like CH, might be able to eventually trick ESI by going against any data it has against him, or simply waiting for an opening, since amik could slip up somehow, like not running fast enough, and get hit, though his basically infinite endurance and Type 2 Immortality could cover him for a while if that happens at any point.

Only problem is, I don’t think this would be very likely, since Loid doesn’t know about ESI at all. If anything, he’ll probably think he’s up against an opponent that’s more skilled than him or something, considering the time in which Spy X Family Takes place in (1980’s if I remember right)

Not leaning either rn
The biggest advantage CH had in that fight was knowing about ESI and having knowledge on Amik, which gave him an excellent fighting chance. Loid, not knowing that, won't know how to counter it. Heck, he might not even know Amik is predicting things as someone with that level of precog is (to my knowledge) nonexistant in the Spy x Family verse, so he starts on a far worse foot than CH did in their fight.

Unlike that fight though, Loid has the physical stats to compete with Amik and can bring things hand-to-hand without getting one-shot, which will give Loid a lot more wiggle room in experimenting. Loid is smart, so he could probably predict that Amik was somehow reading his movements, but determining how it was working and finding out how to counter it will be almost impossible

He'll open with spamming ESI & scanning so that he can predict how Loid will fight and will use his marksmanship & combat skill to stay alive while constantly predicting the best possible action to take in the situation
Your question has been answered btw

What's ESI?
It's a prediction system
  • Environment Simulation Interface (ESI) (Lets him jump into a 3rd person view of his 3d environment, and allows him to predict what a certain opponent is likely about to do and the best way to counter it, as well as how they will react to said counter. Makes use of the environment and any nearby weapons in his strategies too. Can be tricked and outsmarted, although it requires prior knowledge on how the ESI works and extremely high intelligence)
Pretty much, it predicts what's most likely to happen in a given situation and calculate the best way to react to said situation, before Amik proceeds to execute the simulation. It's pretty much just OP Analytical Prediction/Precognition that Amik can spam over and over again

I explain it a bit better in this post if you want to read through that

Back