• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball joins the Tier 6 gang???? (real, not clickbait)

Ret

Yep. This is a thing. And personally, I buy it. Enough holding back, let’s hop right in!

So as you all probably know, there’s a feat with Bobert kicking a soccer ball into the sun. The speed was calced at MFTL, but I always wondered…what was the force behind the actual kick? Well look no further cuz I gotcha covered!

Here’s the actual feat btw:

Distance from Earth to Sun m = 147570000000 m

Time taken s = 4 s

Acceleration m/s^2 = 147570000000 / 4 / 4 = 9223125000 m/s^2

Soccer ball mass kg = 0.43 kg

Force N = 0.43 x 9223125000 = 3965943750 N

Energy = 3965943750 x 147570000000 = 5.852543192e+20 J = 140 Gigatons of TNT [Large Island level]

And there you go! This should definitely scale to most of the cast since Bobert = Tina since they’ve shown to be on par with each other quite a few times (sadly could not find any clips online, though), and Tina < Nicole due to Nicole beating the shit out of Tina’s father who’s shown to be a LOT larger compared to Tina (skip to 4:53 since idk how to time stamp specific parts lol). Even if you don’t buy that, Gumball and Darwin have taken beatings from Bobert before and were relatively fine afterwards (skip to 2:51), and since they’ve harmed each other multiple times, it should be more than fair to say that they scale. And yeah, that’s basically it. Had a friend help me out with this calc so thanks to How_Not_2_Junk on Reddit for helping me!

This doesn't really work.
You're using the formula for work (that being force * distance) to get your energy, but that's only for when the force is being constantly applied. The moment Bobert's foot stops touching the ball, he isn't applying any force to it, so you can't do that.
Also, it's not accelerating from 0 to whatever speed in the whole timeframe it's moving because, again, the instant it leaves Bobert's foot he's not applying any more force (and thus, no more acceleration) to it.

Sorry mate, but you're going at FTL speeds here, and using that for KE is banned.

But hey, at least you have a Star level feat for him being able to make the sun blow up.

Sorry mate, but you're going at FTL speeds here, and using that for KE is banned.
It's not quite using it for KE, but you'd still throw it out for similar reasons, yeah.
The acceleration would eventually bring the ball to be moving MFTL+, as calculated, and at that point you can't use Newtonian shit anymore.

Back