• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropkick on my Devil! CRT: Examining the Acausality of the Verse

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
"Hey Flash!" You might be wondering. "Why you doing a CRT for a verse that doesn't exist yet?" Well, person who I put words in your mouth, the wiki has this thing where we gotta write CRTs for controversial stuff like Tiers 1 and 0 and for abilities like conceptual manipulation, law manipulation, acausality, non-existent physiology, etc, and that's just to get entities that match these criteria to even exist! This happens to be a case where a verse meets exactly one of these criteria. There's a form of Acausality in the Dropkick on my Devil verse that might not be Acausality Type 1, Type 1 being the sole exception to this need for a CRT. I'll get down to the nitty-gritty.

In the season finale of Dropkick on my Devil! Dash! (the series' second season), we see Lierre make her debut in the series. In that episode, the girls all seem rather chummy around Lierre, plus Jashin-chan and Lierre even sang with each other.

However, what would be considered Lierre's official debut is the first episode of the third season: Dropkick on my Devil! X:

Why would I bring these two up? Here's the thing, right? Well, as you can see, I uhh... I put two videos up for Acausality here...:

The second video is Jashin-chan meeting her child self from 7000 years ago without royally messing up the timeline. Standard Acausality Type 1 stuff, nothing to worry about, but the first video?

The first video (the intro to Season 3 Episode 3) shows the events of Season 2 Episode 12 on TV, and everyone seems to remember Lierre from that particular episode; however, Jashin-chan remembers first meeting Lierre in Season 3 Episode 1. There is some rambling and even Yurine-chan stating that she'd like to go to Chitose (the city Season 2 Episode 12 took place in), to which Jashin-chan explicitly said "How is there a timeline everyone apart from me has seen?"

I feel this could either be Type 1 or Type 4 Acausality. Or both. Type 1 is there for obvious reasons, but Type 4 Acausality is presented as a possibility as this is evidence of a temporal irregularity as now, there are two timelines that Jashin-chan had to worry about: one where Jashin-chan had been in Chitose with everyone else and one where Jashin-chan hadn't been in Chitose with everyone else. It would line up with the various instances of the characters in the anime cross-referencing the manga, but I haven't bothered collecting those because I just figured they were simple instances of breaking the fourth wall. There are several avenues I think this would go.

1. Type 1 Acausality for all of Jashin-chan's friends. Season 2 Episode 12 had the following girls going to Chitose: Yurine Hanazono, Jashin-chan, Medusa, Minos, Persephone II, Pekola, Poporon, Pino, and Lierre. I didn't put Mei Tachibana in here because despite being the one doing the advertising for the city, she didn't look like she had a clue that any of the cast even went to Chitose.
2. Type 4 Acausality for Jashin-Chan: I hadn't listed Type 1 because she's getting Type 1 anyway, but the possibility is there.
3. Type 1 and/or Type 4 Acausality for all of Jashin-chan's friends. Same reason as #1.
4. Layered Type 1 Acausality for Jashin-Chan: This is presented as a possibility as while Jashin-chan, who already had normal Acausality Type 1, was affected by the weirdness of the timeline split, she did show awareness of it, hence layered Type 1 Acausality. I feel this one is a stretch and wouldn't be upset if this one got declined. If it were indeed the case, only Jashin-Chan would get layered acausality here.

Oh yeah, uhh... Did I mention that Jashin-chan literally kept track of all the July 9th time loops she went through? She counted 17711 loops based on how many times she tried to win at Pachinko.:

So yeah, there's that. I personally recommend examining this footage a bit as I need to really sniff out what Acausality type this nonsense fits under before I even attempt to get any of the characters on the wiki.

Last edited:
I'd say Type 1 for the friends is the most appropriate solution.
Welp. Since Jashin-chan would get Type 1 from one of her isolated cases anyway...
c511f898ee3ef866c6948744b6377277.jpg

It seems like type 1; being aware of temporal paradoxes like time loops, like even Jashin's case, is still under Acausality type 1.

Last edited:
Back