• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

not from the forum. the forum is just street+ lol

i think the highest Slenderman tier we've had on site is the one from the "101 Facts About Slenderman" book, who was Low 2-C
I thought it was Angel's game (which for some reason was separated from Slenderverse) who had like Low multiversal scaling

this was slenderverse which is Outside Something awful so Non canon and fanfic
not from the forum. the forum is just street+ lol
I know, just joking

i think the highest Slenderman tier we've had on site is the one from the "101 Facts About Slenderman" book, who was Low 2-C

At least someone saved it in FC/OC

I know, just joking

At least someone saved it in FC/OC
we need slenderverse stuff in fc

would it be fine to give these two Profiles? After all both Mothman and indrid cold (Not sure if the smiling man is indrid Cold) are public domain

I'm honestly having a hard time believing there isn't more official Slenderman content. You think they'd do more with him, but all he has is the OG lore on social media, a game duology, and a really bad movie??? Does anyone know if there's anything else out there?

would it be fine to give these two Profiles? After all both Mothman and indrid cold (Not sure if the smiling man is indrid Cold) are public domain

also what y'all think?

I'm honestly having a hard time believing there isn't more official Slenderman content. You think they'd do more with him, but all he has is the OG lore on social media, a game duology, and a really bad movie??? Does anyone know if there's anything else out there?
I tried to find stuff that should make Slender (2016) and Windigo (2011) Official but I didn't so sadly they're still fanfic

hope it's notable enough
It's an official spin-off of the 2018 movie, it's notable

I've never heard of these

Smiling Man is fairly well known, but I'll be real I just don't think he has anything worth indexing
Mothman is a general urban legend, I'd first try locating the writer of this specific version before trying to index it. Otherwise it should be fine?

Smiling Man is fairly well known, but I'll be real I just don't think he has anything worth indexing
Mothman is a general urban legend, I'd first try locating the writer of this specific version before trying to index it. Otherwise it should be fine?
I already located the writer

also I think Smiling man is more worth indexing it since it got basically everything a Creepypasta have to get into the wiki

also I think Smiling man is more worth indexing it since it got basically everything a Creepypasta have to get into the wiki
I didn't refer to that. I think it doesn't have any notable P&A worth indexing, it's just a guy with a creepy face

I guess he'd be fine, does he even have anything special?
Iirc he went to a military academy or something, tortured people, and ehhhhh folded to Jack

I watched Slender Man (2018). Wasn't very good, BUT I did learn that the 9-B feat listed on his profile doesn't happen in the movie? Maybe I missed it, but I've rewatched what I thought was the relevant scene and couldn't see him ever toppling a tree.

I watched Slender Man (2018). Wasn't very good, BUT I did learn that the 9-B feat listed on his profile doesn't happen in the movie? Maybe I missed it, but I've rewatched what I thought was the relevant scene and couldn't see him ever toppling a tree.
That reminds me that i intended to make a slenderman navbox, and never did.

damn but where would you scale him now?

Back