• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite: Verse Orgonization and some inverse changes

Hello guys. I'm here to try and make the classroom of the elite verse page more comfortable and more organized

Some Issues within the calculation section:

Attack Potency:
- Ayanokouji breaking bones is NOT a calculation. This should not be put inside the calculation section. If you do calculate this feat. Then it can go here. However, right now. It should just be a feat in Ayanokouji's profile alone

Speed:
- Ichika blitzing is NOT a calculation. Like I had said before. This shouldn't be in the calculation section.

Lifting Strength:
- All of the "Calculations except The Boar and the Ladder feat aren't calculations. thus, should be reserved for only profiles.

Character Inverse Changes:
Nanase Tsubasa should be faster than albert. Who is currently 17 m/s and with her boku form. She is 34 m/s. Meaning with her boku, she should be subsonic. Other characters are above this version of Nanase meaning. The characters that are subsonic inside the verse are.
  • Shiro
  • Yuki
  • Yagami
  • Ichika
  • Tsukishiro
  • Shiba
  • Koenji
-Manabu(Possibly)
-Nagumo(Possibly)

Attack Potency:
- Ayanokouji breaking bones is NOT a calculation. This should not be put inside the calculation section. If you do calculate this feat. Then it can go here. However, right now. It should just be a feat in Ayanokouji's profile alone

Speed:
- Ichika blitzing is NOT a calculation. Like I had said before. This shouldn't be in the calculation section.

Lifting Strength:
- All of the "Calculations except The Boar and the Ladder feat aren't calculations. thus, should be reserved for only profiles.
All of this should be in a "Notes" or "Feats" section which iirc is allowed for some verses, because ignoring them is also not the best of the things as well.
Character Inverse Changes:
Nanase Tsubasa should be faster than albert. Who is currently 17 m/s and with her boku form. She is 34 m/s. Meaning with her boku, she should be subsonic. Other characters are above this version of Nanase meaning. The characters that are subsonic inside the verse are.
  • Shiro
  • Yuki
  • Yagami
  • Ichika
  • Tsukishiro
  • Shiba
  • Koenji
-Manabu(Possibly)
-Nagumo(Possibly)
+ Housen 🗿

It should be precisely 17.2694400214*2 = 34.53888 m/s (Subsonic), we can add this in the feats section if we want to do anyways. Good to see that someone had this idea.

Didn't Koji say in the manga Housen and Nanase were equal?

Like, I remember he said he wasn't sure about who would win or who was stronger between a fight

And this is Koji before seeing her in Boku mode

Koji here outright implies they are comparable to each other without Nanase being in her Boku mode

Koji here outright implies they are comparable to each other without Nanase being in her Boku mode

This is not a one hundred percent correct statement though. He says "there's no guarantee". Also, I don't think Koji has even seen Nanase's fighting prowess before he made this statement so it's kinda baseless.

Didn't Koji say in the manga Housen and Nanase were equal?

Like, I remember he said he wasn't sure about who would win or who was stronger between a fight

And this is Koji before seeing her in Boku mode
He never said it in the novel + it becomes hell of inconsistent to actually take it as true. Ayanokouji himself had a "Sudou was probably the only one who could do it." before Sudou got fodderized by Housen.

This is not a one hundred percent correct statement though. He says "there's no guarantee". Also, I don't think Koji has even seen Nanase's fighting prowess before he made this statement so it's kinda baseless.
Nanase was confident in taking Housen, And iirc he stays chill against people comparable to him which further supports that i believe?

Also, what puts Nanase above or comparable to the likes of Albert?

For one, Albert is narratively above the likes of weakened Ichika who was no-diffing both Suzune and Ibuki at once, while Nanase in her base form was not able to overpower Suzune and Ibuki in the volleyball match (but had comparable abilities), in fact, Ichika while holding back was still doing better, though she wasn't weakened at the time but it's obvious that she doesn't do the same thing as weakened Ichika. And I don't think Nanase was holding back at the match.

For one, Albert is narratively above the likes of weakened Ichika who was no-diffing both Suzune and Ibuki at once, while Nanase in her base form was not able to overpower Suzune and Ibuki in the volleyball match (but had comparable abilities), in fact, Ichika while holding back was still doing better, though she wasn't weakened at the time but it's obvious that she doesn't do the same thing as weakened Ichika. And I don't think Nanase was holding back at the match.
Hm, Ok then

Nanase was confident in taking Housen, And iirc he stays chill against people comparable to him which further supports that i believe?
Being confident doesn't mean that she's comparable and wdym by "chill aganist people comparable to him:?

Being confident doesn't mean that she's comparable and wdym by "chill aganist people comparable to him:?
Housen stays calm and doesn't start a fight with people he sees that are comparable to him in strenght, Take Riku for example

002.jpg

005.jpg

Nanase is depicted as being brushed off by Housen. Here, Housen is confident that he can beat Nanase if you think about it carefully. 💀

Secondly, Housen is not the force to be underestimated, he legit has the same feat of doing what Ayanokouji did in Y1V7.

002.jpg

005.jpg

Nanase is depicted as being brushed off by Housen. Here, Housen is confident that he can beat Nanase if you think about it carefully. 💀

Secondly, Housen is not the force to be underestimated, he legit has the same feat of doing what Ayanokouji did in Y1V7.
Alright

So can my CRT be accepted? I mean it’s pretty basic. I’m not even arguing that things should be upgraded or degraded for most of the crt.

So can my CRT be accepted? I mean it’s pretty basic. I’m not even arguing that things should be upgraded or degraded for most of the crt.
No, considering how this concerns a large part of the verse, you will still need 2 staff inputs and about 48 hours of waiting for this.

What about this?

I think you underestimate Housen. In the last volume, when he punched Albert, Albert said that his hand tingled and he was almost equal to Ayanokoji. Later Ryuen said of Housen that he may only be physically close to him but in overall fighting skill Ayanokoji is better

I think you underestimate Housen. In the last volume, when he punched Albert, Albert said that his hand tingled and he was almost equal to Ayanokoji. Later Ryuen said of Housen that he may only be physically close to him but in overall fighting skill Ayanokoji is better
I will be replying this but also keeping it as a spoiler (as it is not the main topic of the thread and to keep it short as well). I have faced numerous comments about this statement being used to reason Housen = Ayanokouji in LS. 💀

This is just wrong. Housen is still not comparable to Ayanokouji, Ryuuen himself confirmed it after Albert made that statement.

This also proves the fact that Ayanokouji used his full strength while fighting Albert wrong. According to Albert, both match in muscle mass and Ryuuen also agreed that they match in power. But this page is rather important because it also gives more idea about how unnatural Ayanokouji is. I have now stopped having Albert being equal to Ayanokouji in physical strength. The source of his strength isn't muscle mass or any physical concepts of power, his overall strength is backed by something which even Ryuuen mentioned that it wasn't a source which could be regarded as "simple".

And we do know that despite being much weaker than before, Ayanokouji was able to easily overpower Housen in strength despite him being comparable to him in muscle mass (using the current statement), and while having a knife in his hand in Year 2 Volume 1. Against Kouenji, he was heavily outclassed in muscle mass there as well, but his "overall" strength made it a tie. In fact, Ayanokouji also indirectly implied that in pure physical strength, he was a somehow above Kouenji, and the way they were balanced was due to the fact that Kouenji was having a higher muscle mass.

If they were equal in at least physical strength (or LS), it would go against the fact that Ayanokouji was able to overpower Housen in LS, rather easily because he had a knife penetrated through his hand at the time.

By feats, Housen equals Albert in LS.

Back