• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here is the Iron Fist fight:

https://***************.to/Comic/Black-Panther-1998/Issue-39?id=29790

I highly recommend reading the entire Priest run btw. It is excellent. His Panther was genuinely admirable, with a greath depth of character, not the Mary Sue propaganda piece that some later writers have turned him into.

Ant@ So... who you think is more likely to win the fight?

Also, you think that Death Battle was right?

Without any equipment, in a straightforward fight, I think that Batman would win. With equal equipment the Panther would be far more likely to use it to simply kill Batman via underhanded means, like when he stopped Iron Man's heart from functioning in order to win a fight, but on the other hand, Batman is a bit trickier. With all of their usual equipment, the Black Panther would likely win, as the Vibranium gives him a big advantage. With each of their respective displayed best warsuits, Batman should win.

Well, I vote differently depending on the circumstances.

Well, if the Panther has a Vibranium suit and they are just going to fight each other via martial arts, I think that he gets an advantage.

Antvasima said:
Well, if the Panther has a Vibranium suit and they are just going to fight each other via martial arts, I think that he gets an advantage.
They have their weaponry, and I believe BP only has a Vibranium Habit for this match

Ant@ From the comics, it doesn't seem that T'Challa was using his Vibranium suit, was even stated that he had it?

He always uses his Vibranium suit for protection. He isn't an idiot. Iron Fist simply hits too hard when berzerk. The Panther received eventually lethal brain damage from the fight. It was ignored by later writers though.

They have their weaponry, and I believe BP only has a Vibranium Habit for this match

Check his page, and look at his standard equipment. Literally most of his weaponry ignore durability or do some crazy science/mystical stuff bruce can't defend against.

Look, if they are just going to punch, kick, and wrestle each other without equipment, I think that Batman has the advantage, and if they are going to use preparation without outside help, Batman also likely has the advantage, and their best displayed power armors would result in the same thing.

However, the Panther's Vibranium suit and entire nation full of resources, including mystics and scientists, give him unfair advantages. It is like if Batman was allowed to use plans involving his JLA teammates at full efficiency.

With normal equips it looks like BP has the edge to me.

- In a fist fight BP's claws have durability negation and anti-metal properties and will break down Batman's suit on a molecular level after they hit each other over and over.

- Continuous blows to each other will also charge BP's suit with kenetic energies for his suit to store for later use as attacks and such while Batman's suit should break down over time do to the vibranium in BP's suit.

- BP seems to have a counter to basically almost everything Batman can do. Including cloaking and night vision to give him the edge in stealth were Batman is suppose to be better than everyone else at.

- "A communicator and Kimoyo AI (which can hack any technological interface via Wakandan satellites)" This also seems like a huge issue for Batman. Couldn't he use this to hack into Batman's suit or Batmobile, and control them?

It feels like with all their gadgets, Black Panther pulls it out.

The problem with that is that unlike BP, Batman has several layers of precognition and instinctive reaction, making it unlikely BP will hit him at all, and BP still can't bridge the AP gap once the armor is gone

True, but Batman's suit isn't entirely metal anyway pl so little damage will occur, and Batman's gadgets are not based around force entire

Batman's stealth is superior by feats. Moving on

Batman's Suit has its own stuff, and it's unlikely he'll be able to A. know it's a mechanical suit and B. Hack into it during combat in a feasible manner. Wakandan Satellites are also not standard equipment

I also want to add, doesn't Batman's cowl explicitly have technology built into it that allows him to see things that are invisible, as well as thermal imaging and other forms of specialized vision tech?

I'm neutral as far as the fight goes, but..yeah. Cloaking and night vision aren't going to do anything in the face of all that.

Man in the animal suit fra

leaning slightly on black panther for his dura neg weapons and suit but in the end Im really not completely sold one way or the other....

I'd say inconclusive leaning to Batman. Resistances make this difficult for BP and Batman, and while Batman has a ton of precognition and other battle related abilities it can go either way.

Black Panthar FRA

Side note, what got my attention here was the fact that Antvasima actually debated on a Vs Thread for once.

Back