• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zrazar Shadowpelt Vs Masa Belladazzle

when you nominate your own characters, for the love of fork, post your arguments

Alright, then. I think Masa wins via speed, weather manipulation, mind manipulation, and better strength and durability feats.

He resists mind manip but

cool, she wins via speed

Zrazar outranges with his magic, has a 2v1 advantage with the displacer beast, and has more esoteric abilities like energy manipulation. Since it's DND homebrew, saving throws yeet anything Masa could do on a hax level.

Oh, and Masa doesn't have calcs so I'm gonna assume he's baseline. Zrazar is 8118935 joules.

So yeah, voting Zrazar.

Speaking of Zrazar, does he have anything that might keep Masa from making tornadoes or something?

Zrazar has a 541.2623333X AP advantage here, making this an uber AP stomp. Masa can do literally nothing against that.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Zrazar has a 541.2623333X AP advantage here, making this an uber AP stomp. Masa can do literally nothing against that.
This is Wall Level not Small building level. And what about weather Manipulation?

Komodo25M said:
Drag-O-Drawgon said:
This is Wall Level not Small building level. And what about weather Manipulation?
none of that can bypass a 500x ap gap tho

....Not even Tornadoes, Tsunamis, Thunderstorms, and several other abilities? I'm not including Hurricanes since that's city level.

Lol.

Well, Zrazar beats in AP, but Masa is 3.825x Faster and her reaction speed is 1,120x greater than Zrazar's speed.

Reaction speed ain't gonna matter. It turns into combat speed quickly, meaning that gap is then null.

That's... a number from where? And an equivalency not at all noted on the profile or on a verse page (or even a linked profile) just seems so random.

I'm gonna go ahead and ignore that number since there's no source or work shown behind that.

Because she literally cannot win. That's what a stomp is.

9-B is a weird tier. Anyone with a knife can pretty easily gut the other guy, no matter the AP gap. Sorta just depends on what Masa has.

Back