• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
This is Baby Zilla Jr being used, speed is equalized, the fight takes place in Central Park, 20 meters apart with no line of sight, and 2 Keepers are present

Zilla Jr : 0

The Keepers : 2

Incon : 0

Last edited:
That's a lot of bumps...

I think Zilla Jr would find The Keepers first via his enhanced senses and ambush them with his superior stealth.

The Keepers have superior LS(25>5) which is really bad for Zilla Jr since they can incap him with their sheer strenght alone alone.

But if Zilla Jr is able to quickly tear The Keepers apart with a surprise attack he can win this.

I believe the winner of this fight would depend on two factors:
  • Can Zilla Jr kill both, or at least one, of them quickly(3 or less hits)?
  • If the keepers die and respawn in the studio, would it be consider a lost by BFR? Since the battle takes place in a zoo and, correct me if I'm wrong, The Keepers return to the studio upon death.

Won't vote for now, I'll wait for the answers.

After thinking for a while(2 whole days, wow) I think The Keepers have this.

The moment Zilla Jr tries to attack one, the other will come and submit the creature with their higher LS.

2,3x isn't a big enough difference to allow Zilla Jr to quickly kill The Keeper before the other comes to the rescue...
SPECIALLY when The Keepers have type 2 immortality

Huh, maybe I can just have 1 Keeper instead of two
I guess that could work? But even if that was the case I would still give it to The Keeper since, although the number advantage is gone, they can still survive enough attacks from Zilla Jr to allow them to incap the creature with their superior LS.

I think a character with higher LS would beat a character with slightly higher AP but can only do physical attacks most of the time...

I guess that could work? But even if that was the case I would still give it to The Keeper since, although the number advantage is gone, they can still survive enough attacks from Zilla Jr to allow them to incap the creature with their superior LS.

I think a character with higher LS would beat a character with slightly higher AP but can only do physical attacks most of the time...
Perhaps so. But do consider Junior's underground mobility. Combined with his stealth and he can land some pretty good hits against the Keepers who are known for being stealthed against

Keepers FRA.
Perhaps so. But do consider Junior's underground mobility. Combined with his stealth and he can land some pretty good hits against the Keepers who are known for being stealthed against
The location is an open space so they'll definitely be flying to scout the area for him which counters his burrowing as it prevents him from reaching them and they can also pick him off the ground to stop him from escaping through a hole.

Back