• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o Upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In b4 that one box contains all the rings and the others contain other random important, yet unrelated objects.

LazyHunter said:
I have seen the episode, so I already know where the green time rings come from: one for each new timeline/parallel universe created because of time travel to the past. My question, which others have made and the link in the OP doesn't really answer; is where does the assumption that all drawers contain more time ring comes from? Because I've seen nothing indicating that in the episode. In fact, the box used is the same box that was shown in the previous episode, containing one main ring and four additional rings that indicate four parallel universes/worlds. Wouldn't it make more sense to invite Beerus and Whis to the vault and show them the drawers if those truly contained more time rings?

So far it seems to me that each World has a single grey Time Ring and additional green rings for each parallel world. And while there isn't proof of separate timelines for each universe so far, there are some things that could hint otherwise. I'm not actually arguing for a single time-continuum, since I have no proof either way, but I don't see where this assumption for the drawers having thousands of additional green rings comes from. In fact, Gowasu's words indicate the last green time ring that appeared did it in the small box he showed Zamasu. Shouldn't the small box be already full if there were thousands of previous green rings, making it so that new green rings would appear in new boxes in other drawers?
I agree with Lazyhunter. It seems too uncertain, if this is entirely based on speculation.

Even if it is speculation, I think that Zen'o should be (At least 2-C, Possibly 2-B). Also if this is true, Goku, Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Beerus, Champa, Hit, Vados and Whis would be low 2-C (massive upgrade) unless it's only the physical universe.

Was it ever stated that Zen'o destroys all alternative timelines as well, or that the other boxes contain time rings?

Why do you think that the other characters should be Low 2-C?

@Ant well Whis said Zeno could wipe out all of existence, which I think would imply he can bust these timelines too. However I do agree this upgrade is too speculative and he should stay at "At least 2-C" for now. And no Tier 2 for anyone else as of now also.

Zeno was stated to be able to destroy all of existence so that would probably include timelines as well as for other characters being low 2-C there is no evidence for that no one besides zeno has any evidence supporting being able to destroy timelines, there being other boxes with time rings is speculation, there is no explicit proof.

Antvasima said:
Was it ever stated that Zen'o destroys all alternative timelines as well, or that the other boxes contain time rings?
Why do you think that the other characters should be Low 2-C?
I think that because if Beerus can destroy the entire universe, it would be all the time lines within of a single universe (they were not specific with it when it was said). Old kai was not specific whn he said that Goku and Beerus' blows would either destroy the physical universe or both time continuum and the physical universes. This is only if Zen'o is becoming 2-B but still not sure.

this seems fine if this scales to Zeno (unless someone stronger randomly shows up)

@Ryukama & Celestial Pegasus Okay then.

LazyHunter explains it nicely. along with we don't know whether Zen'o could destroy alternate timelines.

Too much speculation here for my taste, i'm against changing Zeno's stats off this.

LordAizenSama said:
LazyHunter explains it nicely. along with we don't know whether Zen'o could destroy alternate timelines.
Too much speculation here for my taste, i'm against changing Zeno's stats off this.
This.

2-B Zeno huh, I guess this seems fine I also believe someone said the Other World, Kaioshin Realm, Hell etc might have different time space, I believe this is the reason why some think SSJG Goku and Beerus as well as anyone that can be scaled to them think they should be Low 2-C or 2-C

Since there seems to be a big consensus througout staff and some members, I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back