• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zangya's powers and ability's

At the 6:46 mark of the video linked below Zangya is clearly shown useing the...magic wire thing(I can not for the life of me make out what he's saying) which acording the guy who keeps talking DRAINS ENERGY. I think you see where I'm going with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-YrB5S53Go

Side Note: her profile says that she is " good at sedution" and can increase her power in battle by raising her hair. Where the hell dose that come from?

I have no idea why those two things are on her page. Her "can increase her power by raising her hair is her just charging up, it's just that her hair is pulled up. The "Good at Seduction" thing isn't a thing, Iirc Krillin just thought she was hot.

You can remove those two things and and Energy Absorption

She had a quick appearnce in the Janemba movie but that's it to my knowledge but she only fought in the Bojack movie.

Yeah, thought so.

Hey can you make out what he calling that magic wire thing in the video I linked up there? I think he's saying "vaireor" but I can't tell.

Well some fiction use barrier even though it's not an actual forcefield. In Getbackers, one of the characters surrounds himself in strings but calls it a barrier.

But yeah, they could have said something better.

A barreir can be made of anything as long as it serves the perpouse of protecting something/someone. What you described is still a barreir. What Zangya's doing is completely different.

That said I actually looked up what what the attack in question and apparently it's called the "Psycho Thread" acording to the DBZ wiki. So for all we know that guy explaining was just have a stroke.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Zangya#Power

While were at it, I think under "Weaknesses" it should say that a character with a significant power advantage can break out of her Psycho Thread.

Well thats pretty obvious and unnecessary to add imo. Their just threads that suck up energy and do it faster the more on struggles but it's a NLF to say they could hold anyone, SS2 Teen Gohan just walked threw them no effort.

Back