• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuga Aoyama Vs Neo Destroyman [GRACE]

I don't think Yuga can really do anything here. He's a glass cannon, so Neo Destroyman can easily take him out, and he's gonna have to deal with both of the Destroymen this is an assumption since the OP didn't specify. Though, he can use his energy projection to move himself around, and I don't really remember how the Neo Destroyman fight goes, so maybe both of them don't spam DEEEEEESTROY BEAM like the first Destroyman.

One camps from far away and spams beams and projectiles while the other fights up close (mostly)

Anyway twinkling still is a glass cannon it seems so idk if he can fight off both of them. Good matchup tho

That is true, although they don't announce basic punch comboes- They need to announce their actual attacks cause I think their suit needs vocal commands.

The melee-focused one also doesn't yell out his lunge attack, and considering that the Destroymen have way superior lifting strength than Yuga, he won't be able to do much if he catches him.

Yeah I don't deny predicting their attacks won't be too hard but there's two of them and even only one was enough to give Travis some trouble back in NMH1. Now they also have High-Low regen and can resurrect the other so Yuga's gonna have to kill both fast, which won't be easy with the AP disadvantage.

Yuga's AP is 6.76 tons, Nine's durability which I think Supernova scales from is 8.12 tons and the Destroymen downscale from 9.854.

I think the Destroymen end up catching Yuga more often than not, or at least manage to outlast him.

Back