• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yorman (Infinite Apostles) Creation Profile - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I apologize in advance because some scans are in Portuguese, which is my native language and I don't remember the chapter number to look for in EN, but I'll be putting the translation in EN together
First we'll start with the character's attributes, but first of all, you need to know that Yorman has sealed his own powers in 9 seals, so he will have a tier for each of his seals, as they increase his power immensely.
As of the time I read it has only released six seals.

Although the face of the Black Dragon in front of him looks sinister and murderous-looking, it is still not an influential character in V's eyes. But even if it is rateless, the current v is impossible to defeat him. If you want to kill this Black Dragon, you must untie at least one of the 9 seals that seal your apostle power.
(Ch.51)

COMPLETELY SEALED
Yorman in his fully sealed form must be City level, he was able to easily defeat Pars who could cut through a mountain, the sea and the sky itself.

Pals moved very quickly, only to see him waving his fingers in the air. In less than a second, he controlled the black blade formed by the seven forces of darkness and slashed towards You's head. The power of this slash is not trivial, it is a blow that a human being can never imagine.

Mountains and rivers can be broken by force, and the sky can be broken by gas.

If this cut continues, if the mountain is cut, the crest will break. If it is divided in the sea, the sea water will separate. And the dark power that emanates from the black blade can break through the clouds and cover the sun in the sky.

With this cut, I fear that no creature can survive.
Yorman stopped this attack with just one hand and destroyed this blade easily.

Also, the location where Yorman was decreasing his power by 90% and increasing it by over 100x that of Pars
therefore he must obtain at least a City level

As we don't have a lot of achievements from the 1st to the 3rd seal we should only add one "Higher"

4°Seal

Here the level already changes drastically, in his fight against Capassis, the 12th Apostle, the exchange of blows of both of them were causing tremors throughout the demon world, and Yorman easily stopped Capassis's attack that would destroy this world in a blink. of eyes

It is stated that the darkness of Capassis covered the entire sky leaving the entire world in an endless darkness.

It is also stated that in order for Yu to return to his own world he would have to destroy the world wall (Space-time) in order to return home, thus confirming that the "Worlds" are actually universes, which would give him a Low 2-C level, as they hold infinite size (as shown that Capassis's Darkness capped the endless world) and that they hold their own space-time

First Scan
"The tolerance of this world is very bad, this half-power will soon destroy this world."

The natural disasters that shook the mountains were actually caused by Hu. He wanted to try to condense the power of the origin to open the wall of the world - but as holding the energy of the world itself is extremely fragile, if - once the power to break the wall of the world is achieved, then the whole world will come into collapse in an instant.

Seeing the landslides and cracks caused by your own strength in front of you, you inevitably shed a drop of cold sweat on Yu's forehead. Because by the firelight last night, this world seems to have life.

Second Scan
In fact, you have a simpler way of dealing with ogres. If you unzip the seal to the third layer, you can directly raise your hands and turn these ogres to meat.

However, Yu is more worried that her own power will cause disaster in this world. Just like when I was in the morning, just as the seal was unzipped to the fifth floor, large scale earthquakes and landslides started to occur around it, so you'd think it's best not to use it without force. After all, the devil's creatures have caused a lot of irreparable losses. fgoh

Yorman with the 5th seal should win a "Higher" again

6° Seal
Here we are shown that Yorman's power is able to keep the World Core of the world alive, "World Core" is the place where all things and the universe originated, it is revealed that Yorman's power reflected the power of stars from countless universes and he completely recreated the cosmos.
which should guarantee you a level 2-B

Speed
in his fully sealed form should be Massively Hypersonic+, as even with him holding on he is as fast as lightning
Orr distorted his body and appeared in front of Yu. Orr's body hadn't arrived, but his blade had come first. The two lightning blades constantly changed like lightning in everyone's eyes. Everyone thought there was no doubt that Yu would die this time.

But this time everyone looked stunned again. Yu's body movement turned out to be as fast as the blade and changed speed to be as slow as the blade when Orr changed speed. Yu walks the same way the blade walks. No matter how unpredictable Orr's Thunderlight blade changed, even if it was as fast as lightning, it wouldn't hurt Yu.

With his 4th seal Yorman must be FTL for being faster than Luna who can attack at the speed of light
At this time, the situation of the third layer of the maze on the screen has also changed. I saw Luna holding [Athea], madly attacking the stone giant in front of her with speed of light. Every Moon Sword

Lifting Strength
Class T, raised a dragon that was found to be the size of a mountain
That idiot who was just bragging about his courtship desires was effortlessly pressing the fierce Ice Dragon's upper jaw with one hand, and the huge Ice Dragon was just grappling the ground with its mouth. The chills seemed to be swallowed back in her belly by the Ice Dragon.
the Ice Dragon on the front line.

From a distance, under the bright red sky, Kerr's tiny figure looked so small that it contrasted with the mountain-like creature. Despite the difference,

surprisingly, Kerr didn't lose momentum

Powers and Abilities

Extrasensory Perception

an ordinary soldier can already see and feel power and magical traits in the air or around people, which are invisible to the naked eye.
First Scan
The White Werewolf heard this phrase lightly, bent his head close to You and looked closely. You should know that you haven't unlocked the seal because there are a lot of adventurers, so now you're talking to a werewolf like a regular person.

The adventurers who saw this scene also opened their eyes. There is no trace of magic waves in front of them, and they are dark iron adventurers. Where is he confident that he will dare to speak to the boss like that? According to the situation now, I'm afraid the next step is to rip Yu's head off.
Second Scan
partners. Trunde is a character called [Underworld Vampire] by the demons, and he also has the status of one of the four kings of the demon world. His strength is considered to be the absolute top class of the Demon Race. Most races will have a spiritual fear if they look at it. This is not just because he has the bloodline of a vampire, but also because he has terrible strength, and he has terrible strength to let small creatures die.

But it was a vampire standing on top of countless races, but now he was afraid to move because of fear. Because right now in front of him, I'm afraid it's something scarier than a vampire. The power exhaled by that thing is definitely not magic, nor is it human complaint. Although at first it seems very similar to the fighting spirit, but Pals who has been through a battle can feel it. Definitely not fighting spirit. It is a power he cannot attain. It's a field he's never touched.
Third Scan
magician at Luna's foot also lost its light, and Luna collapsed because of consciousness. But just as Luna was about to fall, Yu quickly ran to support her and took off her coat to cover Luna's jade body.

At this moment, I saw just that - huge black energy was constantly converging on the monster called a demon in a form visible to the naked eye.

Right now, the whole cave is shaking, if it is placed outside the human world, I fear the world will shake at this time.

At this moment, the monster that freed itself from the wall screamed with the impetus as if it was going to tear the sky:

"Get out! Finally get out! I want this world to never stop me! I want everything in this world to regret everything I did to myself in the beginning!! I want this..."
Enhanced Senses
sensed and easily dodged several stealth traps hidden in the ground.
"Earth Spike", while only a rudimentary earth-series spell, was especially useful during sneak attacks. If one was not careful, the whole person would be penetrated from the groin to the head by this spear.

But luckily, Yu was very sensitive, and after being trained by Sylph beforehand, he dodged to the side with a slight movement. But as soon as Yu dodged, the same light began to flash under his feet again. Seeing that he was in trouble, Yu ran to the side quickly. Sure enough, just as Yu fled, a tower of the same size jumped out of the spot where it was glowing. So, wherever Yu stepped on, there would be a sharp stone raised from the ground. Finally stopped until pushing Yu to wider ground not far away
Grabbed an invisible arrow in complete darkness
After hearing this phrase, Capacius also said with the same serious tone: I

Well I wanted to try it once!

With that said, you suddenly felt like her entire body was shrouded in countless dark sources and couldn't move. And then, I saw that Capassis turned the power of the original source into Daojian in the dark and shot You directly in the head.

The arrow fell silent and was nowhere to be found in the darkness. However, just before the arrow hit Yu's head hand, I saw that Yu's hand immediately freed itself from the dark bondage and then grabbed the black arrow that was about to be inserted from the 2nd head.

Then I saw You clenched your fist with one hand, exhausted it, and squeezed the black arrow fully, letting it dissipate into the darkness.

Immortality
Type 1 & 2

He stated that life is just a number to him and that he can live eternally, also having an infinite life force.
First Scan
After hearing Aisha's words, you didn't respond but looked into Aisha's eyes and smiled slightly.

How could you not know this, succubus characteristics are clearly written in the book. That day, Aisha gently touched You's cheek and Yu noticed that something was different, her own life slowly drained from the place where she had touched Aisha's lips.

But what about that!?

Life? What is that? [Infinite Yorman], life is just a number to him, a hundred years, a thousand years or a thousand years!! You can give as much as you can without end As long as the world is still there, You can pass the power of life to Aisha indefinitely, who calls you the woman she likes!
Second Scan
This was the first time Aisha had such close contact with other people. This was the first time she'd felt the temperature of his lips outside of herself. The other part is not the terrible man who was never masked, but his favorite Yu, the man he loves the most.

At this time, the life in Yu's body is also constantly sucked away by Aisha. Aisha sensed something was wrong and wanted to push him away quickly to stop the aspiration of life. However, at the moment, she pushed You's hands away and was pushed by Yu against the wall.

The usual blessing for Aisha is so overpowering at this point. Aisha didn't know if it should be a surprise or a sadness, but at this moment she clearly stated the words her mother once said in tears:

"How my love for you can be measured by life and death."
Type 4

Type 5
"Garles? Gareth is dead! Otherwise I wouldn't be able to break through the blood prison world wall and come here." "died??" the SE Zhizhi You, on hearing your face instantly changed, is the first time I hear the news of the apostle's death. At this moment, I saw the devil quickly say: "That's right, dead! Although I didn't see it with my own eyes, but one day your power suddenly couldn't feel it. And the energy to maintain the blood prison was slowly weakening. I just found the empty space to escape. . " You listened for a moment and fell into contemplation. Will the apostle die? It's always a question mark. No one killed the apostle, and the apostle's own life is interminable. How can it be said that he dies before death exists?

Regeneration & Immortality 3
Mid-High
Regenerated after being turned to ash

Martial Arts
Knows exactly where to hit opponents' vital points so that they affect their magic circuits, preventing them from casting spells.
Learned and mastered the Jiyi Jiujue style a martial art which is to integrate all the subtleties of all the martial arts in the world together, no one but Yorman knew of it at that time.

Weapon Mastery
mastered the Hualong style, the most powerful style on the eastern continent that can contain tens of thousands of sword fighting moves
and the Yulong Ju style which is used for spearmen

Afterimage Creation
can create residual images of himself with the first Jiyi Jiujue style technique

Fire Manipulation
Yorman can utilize the flame of the apostles
"Why is this person so full of these things..." Kerr thought.

Losing her physical strength, she finally fell into the thick snow. The last memory that remained in his mind was that this man had suddenly produced an extraordinarily complex red magic arrangement in his hand on the Ice Dragon's head. This magic matrix is a category Kerr has never seen, and its complexity is even more than a degree greater than any advanced magic. There were characters shown with the red magic matrix that Kerr has never seen before.

As she was passing out, she saw that a red-purple flame came out of the magic circle, covering the Ice Dragon's entire body in less than a second. The Ice Dragon, who could have frozen the flames, fighting this red and purple flame. The Ice Dragon's body, which could not even be split by Kerr's Red Flame Sword, was slowly melting in this young man's magical flame. Then, just a blink of an eye, Ice Dragon was burned, leaving only a crystal with a cold light.
only the surface of these flames reach hundreds of millions of degrees celcius
and the flame exceeds 100 billion degrees

Existence Erasure
This flame can also erase things from existence

Sealing
Sealed your own powers in 9 layers
Yu resisted Aegir's armbar around his neck. Since Yu sealed away his power, now he has become the same as ordinary people. Without any power, Yu seemed a little weaker against Aegir like an ordinary man.
Although the black dragon in front of Yu had a horrible face and a murderous aura, it was still not an influential character in Yu's eyes. Even if this black dragon wasn't considered a dangerous monster for Yu, he couldn't defeat him now. To defeat and slay this black dragon, Yu must open at least one of the nine seals that sealed his apostle power.

Forcefield Creation
Can create protective shields with the power of its sourcehttps://www.readwn.com/novel/unlimited-apostle-and-the-twelve-war-maidens_515.html

Absorption
can absorb powers upon contact with him
Uriel looked at the pearl in his hand and continued:

"Although there's only a little left now, it's enough like a seed. Aisha already has my family's blood, so I'm going to give this kind of seed to Aisha, I'm afraid it won't take long for her to master this power. J"

You looked at the [seed] that glowed with golden light in Uriel's hand and slowly extended her hand.

Although this is in the spirit world of Lilith, You know that this transmission of power can be transferred through consciousness. i And if it is in reality, I fear that as soon as this light bead comes in contact with Yu, it will be immediately assimilated by Yu due to its powerful [origin power].

However, if it is in a dream, it can be locked into consciousness and then given to Aisha in [dream] form.
Anything that comes in contact with its source is absorbed.

Energy Manipulation
can freely manipulate the energy of its source to transform it into a dragon to attack its enemies

Eletricity Manipulation
is capable of utilizing the apostles' lightning that even Athea cannot withstand, Athea is a sword that is made of pure electricity and claimed to be able to withstand any electrical power in the world.

Vibration Manipulation
their screams shook an entire castle
have to sigh your little Aguirre seeing this [Magic Armor] begin to whisper in your heart. But Yu didn't say anything for the moment, just silently holding Silf under the magic armor. I saw him looking at the city gate, as if ignoring the existence of the magic armor, and then I only heard Yu yelling at the city gate:

"Tell me!! Where is Aisha!!!!!!"

You's roar was full of energy, and the terrible coercion swept through the garden, and even the castle shook it. The pressure of the magic armor was overcome by the roar of You this time. After feeling the coercion from You, Aguirre was shocked to his heart. Because she knew You're angry, that's the kind of irresistible anger. If something really happened to Aisha, don't say that [Magic Armor], I fear that even this castle will be destroyed by You directly.

Sleep Manipulation
people who feel its magic power forcefully pass out
Crick looked at the blade in his brows and said, shakily:

"Why…why not kill me? Are you going to humiliate me?"

But Yu listened, but made a Zhang Siqi face and replied:

"It's not disgusting, who wants to humiliate you. I said I just wanted to know who opened the border. I didn't kill that clan now, they just couldn't eat my power so they passed out."

Crick - When he heard it, he huffed and said:

"Although I admit that you are powerful, your behavior is very naive. What does it mean to not kill the enemy on the battlefield?

Memory Manipulation
Can erase people's memory

Dimensional Storage
your ring holds a huge dimensional space within itself, and can be used to store various things
Yu looked at the ring engraved with silver and white gemstones on Jester's index finger and suddenly had a bad idea. This "Space Ring" was made using super rare space magic stones, which could condense a very large space into a small ring, so one ring can hold many items.

With that in mind, Yu lifted Jester's hand and

slowly took the ring off the index finger

Soul Manipulation
the power of the apostles can destroy thousands of souls in the underworld
"Later? Later she died and disappeared completely, and she can't come back to me."

You heard that, frowning slightly and a worried expression on your face. Because she knows that human life is limited, although there are many ways to extend human life, but one day humans will leave themselves, go back to the underworld, and never come back to this world. But as an apostle, as a creature full of infinite power, it is impossible to remain in the underworld.

Because if you have remained in the underworld, this body's vitality and powerful energy source will slowly destroy thousands of souls in the underworld, and make the world completely out of balance.

Imagine if Kerr was away from himself, and if Aisha was away from herself, what kind of mood would he be in?

Teleportation
can use space magic to teleport
At that moment, Pars looked in horror at the direction of his own body. If it hadn't been for him to change his body over time, I'm afraid it would now be himself disappearing. But before waiting for him to take a breath of -0, the silver glow that startled Pars appeared again before him. This time, Pars was completely stunned. He didn't understand how Yu saw his body position and why Yu suddenly appeared in front of him. The speed of replacing shadow avatar and body by yourself is like instant movement - as fast as that, but this Yu doesn't have the ability to replace shadow avatar, he is using real instant movement! ???, but the magic of instant movement is extremely wonderful. How can space magic be easily learned?

Self-Sustance (type 2)
don't need to eat to survive
After the boring history class, the students finally had a short lunch break. The Ace class is very special at the academy; therefore, they received benefits that normal students did not, including free school lunches.

Though in the past, it didn't matter to him whether he ate or not. Ever since he mixed with humanity, it was as if he had changed his stomach. What led to Yu's changes was that humans could make a lot of delicious and tasty food.

Madness Manipulation (type 3)
Acemans went mad after realizing Yorman's true essence

Deconstruction
Your aura can crumble anything into dust
At this moment, I saw Yu, who was surrounded

by the power of the source, jump one by one and walk directly to the top of the cave. However, you didn't stop because of that, but continued straight towards the stone wall at the top of the cave. Sprint. And the hard stone walls of the cave seemed to be nothing in front of him, and those stones turned to dust under the destruction of the original power before the touch of You.

During the entire process of crushing the stone walls, there was no trace of shaking in the cave, and the silent cavern only had the sound of small pieces of stone turning to dust.

Transmutation
turned into a human
It was because of this book that You began to wonder how to seal your terrible power. So that Zi 2 can get rid of this endless loneliness and enjoy the beauties of the world as the protagonist of that book.

After tens of thousands of years of hard work, you've finally made it. You finally sealed the terrible power in your body and turned into a human. And the facts are exactly what he thought. This short year in the human world is more splendid than the tens of thousands of years added to it. There's usually Aisha and Kerr, and even at night Silf doesn't leave your side. The feeling of loneliness seemed to have said goodbye to myself a long time ago, but as soon as you closed the door - from that moment on, the loneliness seemed to come back to her again.
The power of the apostles can inadvertently cause changes in the environment and species in the surrounding area.

Sound Manipulation
was able to perfectly imitate the roar of his pet beast
But that roar didn't come out of nowhere. His roar is completely mimicking the pet you kept in the apostle's hall. Every time the pet at home makes such a move before fighting the abyssal monster, it seems in their eyes that it means declaring war.

Of course, the abyssal monster is not afraid of your pet, so there will be a fierce battle after you observe it. After all, cleaning up the battlefield is not an easy thing. But the barbarian in front of you is not like that. The barbarian's body shape is not even one percent of abyssal monsters. Hearing the roar of Thee, the whole body trembles, standing there and trembling, where to dare Go straight to fight like a giant of the abyss.

Cloth Manipulation
can instantly destroy your opponents' clothing
However, as the assassin was about to pierce Yu's throat with a sharp blade, you saw Yu suddenly raise his hand. This palm has no earth-shattering power, it has no magnificent scenes, it has not even hit the assassin's body. But the palm of the hand stopped the assassin's determined assassin.

o) pCEz Xiaozhi

Because at this point the killer judges based on his own years of experience, if this palm hits, then he will surely die, and it's the dead body type. Before Yu's palm was raised, maybe Yu was still a waste of magic in his eyes. However, after raising his palm, he realized that the person in front of him was not the waste that intelligence said. The guy in front of him was a monster! A monster that speaks the human language!!! This - palm pressure is simply not something that humans can produce. Faced with this palm, he looks as weak as an ant.

This is a killer instinct. Now Yu didn't kill her, and the palm didn't hit her, so it's too late to escape

However, when the assassin was about to lift her feet to escape, the black nightgown that originally wrapped her was ripped to shreds in an instant, leaving only a few pieces of cloth to cover the main parts, but the block, the veil, and the hood. on her face they were all turned to rags.

In an instant, the assassin's white skin and purple hair as high as satin were exposed in front of him. Although there were still some pieces of cloth covering the main parts, it looked even sexier.

And in the next second, I saw two hot liquids coming out of You's nose.

I fear this assassin never thought that in her career, she would have let her prey see blood this way.

Fear Manipulation
anyone who saw him would kneel in unconscious fear and begin to worship him.
If the girl poked at the bar or the big chest, Ms. Kanban knew that Yor was actually an apostle status. They would frantically flee or immediately fall down and kneel.

In fact, a long time ago Yorman secretly ran off and mixed with people. At that time, he didn't hide his power, and that caused some chaos. Anyone who saw him was so afraid of him and would kneel down and worship him immediately. With his power, he could get anything and anyone he wanted. However, this was not fun for him. He wasn't interested in the women who adored him! What he wanted were those beautiful, innocent, full of life girls. He

Non-Physical Interaction & Power Nullification
able to destroy magic circles with its blows, in addition magic circles are completely intangible and cannot be touched
At that moment, what everyone didn't expect happened, again. Xius' magic was not released because the moment the ominous magic circle appeared in the sky, Yu unexpectedly split the magic circle in half with one blow again.

the world was completely amazed. This magic circle was a product of condensed magic power. There was no solid body and the magic circle that appeared could not be touched. Only the caster could control it, but such a thing was opened by him with a swipe of his sword!?

Healing
can heal people

BFR
can obligatorily send someone's spirit into their spirit world
After Uriel finished, I saw You watching Lamir and said:

"It's estimated that you won't believe it here. Let's talk somewhere else."

When I finished talking, I saw Yuzai - and I went to Ramir in an instant. Ramir was shocked and quickly released Lilith, then backed off. But even if the action is too fast, it's too late, and I see that, at this point, one of the hands has already gripped Lamir's forehead.

And just as Ramir was held by You, he felt the scene around him quickly change, and when she answered, she found herself in a majestic temple.

This temple is on top of the mountains, surrounded by countless flaming magma.

But at this moment, I saw You Weiwei laughing, saying:

"Welcome to my spirit world

Possession & Astral Projection
Yorman learned from succubi to project himself as a spirit to invade other people's minds to control them.

Instinctive Reaction
was able to kill an orc while without his conscience

Telepathy
scale with Acemans who could read minds because of their experience and age
"Kerr, you just said you have to stop someone. What's that?" Master Asemans' tone turned serious. The tension in the room increased as he questioned.

“Of course, I meant the Ice Dragon. If we didn't stop the Ice Dragon, I fear our empire would be in horrible disaster.” Kerr replied innocently.

Kerr looked at Acemans with his wild sapphire eyes wide. Although Acemans didn't perform reading magic, with her super age and experience, he could tell Kerr wasn't lying by the way she spoke.

Pain Manipulation
can inject some of its source's power into other people, which would cause them extreme pain as they would not be able to withstand the power.

Aura & Power Bestowal
gave its power to an ordinary sword, in addition to the sword being immensely powerful, it gained a suffocating aura that gave the impression of having a knife to the neck in the people around

In an instant, the sword blade in Yu's hand glowed with golden light, and when he casually waved his hand, a powerful sword aura instantly spread around with Yu as the center. At that moment, everyone who was beside Yu simply felt that they were being held in their throat by a sharp blade, and they were so afraid that they didn't dare move.

The diamond body that was still aggressively roaring against Yu appeared on the opposite wall. His body, which was encrusted with diamonds, unexpectedly showed a profound sword mark. This sword mark extended from his left shoulder to his waist and abdomen. After seeing it, everyone was horrified.
Yorman's aura is so immense that the person who felt it would feel like a mountain was crushing him.
However, just as Lalla was about to take the first steps to escape, his knees involuntarily buckled and he knelt directly on the ground. Then Lalla felt a colossal pressure, like a giant mountain pressing against itself.

The person who released this coercion was no one else, it was Yu who got under that huge blood.

You stood still at this point, but your body exuded a terrible coercion. This powerful pressure was rolling in like a giant wave, and it was surfacing like a volcanic eruption. Although it was invisible and invisible, it was like a giant mountain rising in the clouds.

And the giant snake that opened its mouth of blood towards Hu actually closed its giant mouth intimidated by this coercion, stopped at the same place, and did not dare take half a step forward.
Spatial Manipulation
destroyed the space to return to the world itself

Animal Manipulation
can tame any type of animal with "Beast Trainer"
"We will??"

Yu's movement didn't escape Kerr's eyes, but it didn't seem like a significant detail to Kerr. At the moment, what interested Kerr most was Yu's talented magical talent.

"Gifted magic ???? I didn't mean to hide it. My non-elemental magic is called Beast Trainer, and it causes most beasts that call to follow my orders."

Powers in the Spirit World

Size Manipulation, Large Size (Type 5), Reality Warping

in the spirit world which is people's subconscious they can control everything in that world, Yorman used it to become bigger than the world and overcome the size of his enemy who invaded his mind

Invisibility
like Lamir, must be able to turn invisible

Time Manipulation
can completely manipulate time within the world in his mind

Here is a sandbox for the suggested profile pages:

Can you explain the reasons for the statistics within it in easy to understand manners please?

Here is a sandbox for the suggested profile pages:

Can you explain the reasons for the statistics within it in easy to understand manners please?
Basically the protagonist is an apostle (the most powerful of all), who are beings from a higher realm and who are beyond the scope of common sense, he has sealed himself in 9 layers (seals) so that his mere presence does not destroy the universe when he enters it, the first seal is the most superficial and which releases a small amount of his apostle power, and obviously the ninth is where his apostle form appears completely, the bigger the seal, the more apostle power he releases, each apostle holds his own "Source", which are powerful that shape reality according to what that "Source" represents, for example Yorman's source is the "Source of Origin" that gave rise to all things and the world, these sources are said to be superior to the "Laws" which are universal laws, such as death, life, space, etc. and that if they were removed, the universe would go together due to the lack of this "Law", I decided not to leave these seals as a variation for character because it's just a release of his power and not a a transformation or something like that, so I separated the seals into power levels as he gets immensely more powerful with it and holds different feats from one another

Okay, but you need calculations for the lower-level attack potency and speed statistics, and a better justification for Low 2-C, preferably along with statistics for his higher seals, if possible.

Okay, but you need calculations for the lower-level attack potency and speed statistics, and a better justification for Low 2-C, preferably along with statistics for his higher seals, if possible.
Well, I'm leaving this level because it's the standard for this type of feat, the vast majority of the verses here leave level 7-B for characters who cut or destroy a mountain, without needing a calculation, speed has nothing to calculate , the character simply moved at SoL speed and he is much superior to her, I'm just climbing, and with the seals there's also no way to give an exact level, at least for now, in the future maybe they'll have a feat of their own, but until the the best moment to leave is a "Higher", for me the Low 2-C justification seems good, the worlds are mentioned being endless and have their own space-time, it also shows that when Yorman gave his origin power he completely recreated the cosmos of that world, creating countless stars, all this is already there with scans, for me this is a concrete Low 2-C

Our profile pages should all have accepted calculations as a basis for lower level feats and have some form of proof that the entirety of space-time was affected for Low 2-C instead of 3-A feats.

Our profile pages should all have accepted calculations as a basis for lower level feats and have some form of proof that the entirety of space-time was affected for Low 2-C instead of 3-A feats.
I didn't see any calculus in these verses for that low level, Tate no Yuusha, Maou Gakuin, etc, none of them have calculus and received level 7-B, it's also a novel and just a quote, so there's no way to calculate anyway, but he would destroy space-time, he would literally punch space to shatter everything into glass to destroy this world and take everything to the void just as he had done to enter that world, is also in the scan

They almost always scale from some other characters that has accepted calculations. It is against our rules to create pages with guesswork statistics, even if there unfortunately are some remaining ones that have not been updated yet.

They almost always scale from some other characters that has accepted calculations. It is against our rules to create pages with guesswork statistics, even if there unfortunately are some remaining ones that have not been updated yet.
so I'll leave it sealed as "Unknown", since there's no way to calculate it although these verses I quoted have no calculations and are updated every day..., but about Low 2-C, do you approve?

"This moment of collision collision,

The world walls here are directly collapsed, and there are countless glass-like space fragments, and they are scattered in the endless snowfield, and then they are imaginary, disappearing in the original place."
only to realize that they were destroying an endless space-time

Last edited:
Several wrongs do not make a right. Even if other verses use guesswork statistics, this is not a good justification to spread the practice even further.

Why is it not possible to calculate the relevant feats?

Also, please explain the full context for the Low 2-C universal feats in an easy to understand manner.

Several wrongs do not make a right. Even if other verses use guesswork statistics, this is not a good justification to spread the practice even further.

Why is it not possible to calculate the relevant feats?

Also, please explain the full context for the Low 2-C universal feats in an easy to understand manner.
So I'll leave the level as "Unknown", there's nothing to do.

No, as I said, it's just a novel, there are no illustrations or size information to give you an idea of what to calculate.

The Yorman in his fight with the Capacis was destroying all space-time with simple brute blows and taking everything to the void, this while the Capacis was only with half his power, and Yorman with only the 4th seal released, when Capacis was left. at 100% he would use an attack that would use his entire being and all the beings of that universe he stole the powers from, this attack was quoted by Yorman himself that would destroy that world in the blink of an eye, obviously that would destroy the entirety of that space-time continuum, as they with half power and holding on were already doing it casually with just brute force, furthermore the Apostles are said to have a power that could create a world (first chapter of Manwha) including this world in which they were fighting was created by an Apostle (Olma), in short, in addition to destroying a space-time, they also have the power to create a world

Okay, it is unfortunate that the feats cannot be calculated, but at least you can describe them after the unknown attack potency statistics.

Destroying all of universal space-time is a valid Low 2-C feat at least.

Okay, it is unfortunate that the feats cannot be calculated, but at least you can describe them after the unknown attack potency statistics.

Destroying all of universal space-time is a valid Low 2-C feat at least.
Okay, I'll start editing the profiles.

Just one question, if we have a Big Universe (Space-Time), and inside that Big Universe contains another universe, only smaller (but being a space-time too), it can be said that this Big Universe is a higher dimension by harboring another space-time within it?

I am not sure, sorry, but probably not. I think that there needs to be proof that the bigger universe is infinitely larger for that to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back