• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: SNOWY ROSES

Remember that one Tywin vs Loid match I made in the past that got interrupted by that one CRT? Well, they're in similar AP ranges now so this can probably work. I might add Ghost if this is too lopsided
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

375px-Grand_Canyon_of_yellowstone.jpg

jon-snow-game-of-thrones-fan-art-tony-santiago-2.jpg

VS
97736682_p0_master1200.jpg

Last edited:
I'm currently busy but I can answer this
What is Jon snow ap?
Pre-Resurrection Jon has an AP of 12,827,856.9776 Joules, his Post-Resurrection key upscales considerably from that value since he's as strong as a character who easily overpowered him in his first key, and his strength is also comparable to Valyrian steel which can cut through steel armor (which also upscales considerably from the first value) like so much cloth
how skilled he is?
You can check this blog to know how skilled Jon is, to summarize he's more skilled than his father, who easily killed a knight considered as a legend and one of the greatest and most skilled warriors of the continent

I'm currently busy but I can answer this

Pre-Resurrection Jon has an AP of 12,827,856.9776 Joules, his Post-Resurrection key upscales considerably from that value since he's as strong as a character who easily overpowered him in his first key, and his strength is also comparable to Valyrian steel which can cut through steel armor (which also upscales considerably from the first value) like so much cloth
If I'm correct that 12 megajoules? Yor is casually 16 megajoules and can easily knock someone similar to that level. Their comparable
You can check this blog to know how skilled Jon is, to summarize he's more skilled than his father, who easily killed a knight considered as a legend and one of the greatest and most skilled warriors of the continent
Similar skill to yor. Their comparable it seems

I think Yors enhance senses and Instinctive reaction helps her a lot, She can also throw her needles and since attack speed cant be equalize, they will moving at High hypersonic speeds.

After checking Yor's profile I don't think there's anything Jon can do to win. He doesn't have any physical advantage (AP, LS, dura or stamina); he's haxless compared to Yor who has abilities such as Enhanced Senses, Instinctive Action, Acrobatics, Pressure Points, etc; her Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery and Stealth Mastery are far better than Jon's, which is the only thing he has; she has poisoned weapons that she can throw at HH+ speed, literally far faster than the fastest dragons of GoT
Jon is usually armored
He isn't

To be honest I think this is a stomp, at the start of the battle Jon is outranged by HH+ poisoned projectiles that he can't dodge; his stealth is negated by Yor's ES and IA; at close combat, assuming Jon can even get close, he's haxless and outskilled by Yor's martial arts, PP and acrobatics, plus he doesn't have any physical advantage. To summarize, Jon is outclassed, by far, in every aspect by Yor

To be honest I think this is a stomp, at the start of the battle Jon is outranged by HH+ poisoned projectiles that he can't dodge; his stealth is negated by Yor's ES and IA; at close combat, assuming Jon can even get close, he's haxless and outskilled by Yor's martial arts, PP and acrobatics, plus he doesn't have any physical advantage. To summarize, Jon is outclassed, by far, in every aspect by Yor
Wait, I thought Post-Resurrection made him one of those undead guys like Gregor

Back