• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoohwa Shin vs Anna

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I really don't know for now, but doesn't yoohwa just summon all of her cultist?
Anna can summon an army too.

And most likely those fellas are quite stronger than the church individually.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What do they scale in AP to? I found the 15 kilotn one.

Also, how big is the army?
Walhart (Fire Emblem) stomps people who stomp people who are 15 kt.

The guys anna summons are stronger than Walhart.

Anna herself is stronger than the minions.

How big is the Army? Cant answer it, sorry.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Also, dat speed difference
The Entrap staff teleports others close to anna. One hit from Anna and Yoohwa gets paralized.

Well, they get blitzed as of now.

Most of her own people do get stomped though, with the exeption of herself, as she scales to current Han.

Would defeating anna but not her army (really, and aproximation would be enough on its own) count as a victory?

I legit forgot about speed equal lol.

And yes, defeating Anna counts as victory.

PaChi2 said:
The Entrap staff teleports others close to anna. One hit from Anna and Yoohwa gets paralized.
Pretty sure that she is like, 8 times slower than the swrodsman?

Yoohwa is faster than that guy, and has a X50 speed increase for her mental reaction (doesn't fit the wiki's definition of reaction, so can't really add it) on top of that. She can just teleport away, or slap a mask on her.

PaChi2 said:
I legit forgot about speed equal lol.
And yes, defeating Anna counts as victory.
Ah, ok.

So Yoohwa has a X5 speed advantage due to time dilatation and has mental processing abilities 250 times faster (no wonder she was blitzing Han).

It... really depends on the army's size, because if her owncult can hold them off I really think she could eventually decide to put a mask on Anna, with her teleportation and reaction keeping her alive until then.

As for sleep, gg gamer's mind

Inconclusive for now.

Anna has enough AP to nearly one-shot, and due to gamer's body hitting yoohwa's pinkie is as deadly as hitting her in the chest.

But, yoohwa can resist some of her staff, and could win by slapping a mask on her.

Back