• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogurt do have a weakness, technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetDao

Besotted with Sayo
Gold Supporter
I'll first set up the context and then the two possibilities on how to integrate it on his profile.

Yogiri has doors (seals) within his mind to limit his power.
It is explained that when no doors are open, it requires a "little bit more time" to open them, like the safety of a gun.
Yogiri, when fully sealed, feels like he can die while not being able to kill anyone or to sense killing intent.
It is stated again that when he's fully sealed, he can't use his power nor will it activate automatically.
As shown by the anime, Yogiri entered the isekai world without any door open.

As such, there are two possibilities:

1 - Create a new key (fully sealed) which would be the default state of Yogiri

or

2 - Create a new weakness regarding his fully sealed state.

Yeah, that's about it.
------
Agree (New Key):

Agree (Weakness): KingNanaya, Astral_Trinity439

Disagree:

Neutral:

It would make more sense to get a new key, I'd say.

The weakness would be a bit difficult to implement and wouldn't reflect the exact state of Yogiri. Unless, in matches, we assume that no matter the key used for the fight, Yogiri still begins in his "sealed" state. Obviously, it would mean a bit more work if we implement a new key, but that's not the end of the world.

It would make more sense to get a new key, I'd say.

The weakness would be a bit difficult to implement and wouldn't reflect the exact state of Yogiri. Unless, in matches, we assume that no matter the key used for the fight, Yogiri still begins in his "sealed" state. Obviously, it would mean a bit more work if we implement a new key, but that's not the end of the world.
I think a combination is good, and would be best to assume regardless of state chosen in his fights he will always start with his fully sealed state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back