• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri clean up First Key

Last edited:
I mean, he did use a sword, once, but wasn't particularly good at it?

Martial arts idk, if only doing a bit of it is fine, I suppose he could've it, if not then it's probably best to remove it.

RW, I don't see how and why it's a thing. Perhaps because eyes can somewhat spawn out of thin air?

I mean, he did use a sword, once, but wasn't particularly good at it?
That doesn't qualify for the ability, You are not a swordsman just by having a sword, you need at least some skill or experience for it. Either way the minimum for the ability is to be much greater than a regular person wielding a sword, something Yogiri is not.

Martial arts idk, if only doing a bit of it is fine, I suppose he could've it, if not then it's probably best to remove it.
Already answered this above.

RW, I don't see how and why it's a thing. Perhaps because eyes can somewhat spawn out of thin air?
So that was how they got the ability? From being able to get abilities from thin air!

That doesn't qualify for the ability, You are not a swordsman just by having a sword, you need at least some skill or experience for it. Either way the minimum for the ability is to be much greater than a regular person wielding a sword, something Yogiri is not.
Seems okay then.

So that was how they got the ability? From being able to get abilities from thin air!
You're a meanie.

About Yogiri's hax can automatically active, so this could be passive or special thing? I just asking because I see it on his profile.

Back