• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yawgmoth vs ZeedMilleniummon

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Yawgmoth vs Sealed ZeedMillenniummo

Standard battle assumptions. One round.

I say Zeed as well more than Yawg based on Dragon's comment. He seems more haxxier as far as i see from the profile of his like his absorption ability for instance....

Actually nvrmind. Just going inconclusive since now that Azzy mentioned it, they are both haxed as heck and they don't really have anything to really, REALLY kill each other off with.

Dunno, actually. Probably gonna say inconclusive, as I don't see them having any way of killing each other. Both are incredibly hard to destroy or defeat, and have quite solid resistances and abilities.

Would Noncorpeality and intangibility help with the type of stuff Zeed does? And which is better for these fights, type 3 or or type 4 immortality?

FanofRPGs said:
Would Noncorpeality and intangibility help with the type of stuff Zeed does? And which is better for these fights, type 3 or or type 4 immortality?
Yawgmoth's specific type of intangibility probably would.

It depends.

^ They're both "At least 2-A", Zeed just has a possible High 2-A rating that doesn't factor into this fight since it's using his 2-A stats.

Granted, considering that Unsealed Zeed is immensely above Sealed Zeed, who casually one shot a bunch of Multiversal+ characters in a single touch, I dunno if that makes this a stomp or not (given that many of Zeeds old battles are stomps since the true depth of his power wasn't fleshed out until fairly recently).

Back