• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this Spider-Man strength feat be planetary

QI74VNf_d.webp

gyOXmyE_d.webp

dmb1ypS_d.webp

why would it be
Since he broke something nothing on earth could which would mean he would have to output a planetary level of strength but I’m asking the expert so wondering what they think
(Ps it would also mean Spider-Man has a planetary feat as well as the thing does which shows more how Spider-Man is on par with him and he can also produce planetary feats ignoring the firelord one)

It's not a hyperbole dumbass. It's a ******* scientist talking about how powerful the thing is

But its said "No force on erath", what doesn't mean "The ******* explosion of earth wouldn't be enough to stop the machine".

How is that planetary tho
Since no force on earth would have broke the connection while Spider-Man did he broke the connection also in the marvel universe probably the strongest force on earth could probably have destroyed the planet or a small planet

Key word probably
So what if it’s a key word it’s still either a small planet feat or regular planet level feat l I’m trying to say it’s a similar planetary feat that thing has (him punching galactus leg and hurting him) and grey hulk planetary feat (punching the asteroid)

So what if it’s a key word it’s still either a small planet feat or regular planet level feat l I’m trying to say it’s a similar planetary feat that thing has (him punching galactus leg and hurting him) and grey hulk planetary feat (punching the asteroid)
Okay first grey hulks feat
Do you have a calc for his feat?

(him punching galactus leg and hurting him)
That's not Thing's planetary feat and he DOESN'T HURT Galactus. The feat is him surviving a blast of the Power Cosmic that can split a planet in two, which is calculated to be Small Planet level. Read the bottom of the page
Thing doesn't do ANY harm against Galactus. Punching someone doesn't mean hurting him
Okay first grey hulks feat
Do you have a calc for his feat?

Last edited:
Since no force on earth would have broke the connection while Spider-Man did he broke the connection also in the marvel universe probably the strongest force on earth could probably have destroyed the planet or a small planet
That’s not how scaling works. You’re not getting a Planet level rating from a completely baseless assumption.

That's not Thing's planetary feat and he DOESN'T HURT Galactus. The feat is him surviving a blast of the Power Cosmic that can split a planet in two, which is calculated to be Small Planet level. Read the bottom of the page

Thing doesn't do ANY harm against Galactus. Punching someone doesn't mean hurting him

Oh my bad wait isn’t that more of a durability feat than strength feat

That’s not how scaling works. You’re not getting a Planet level rating from a completely baseless assumption.
Ok then how l made this thread asking a question I do powerscale but I just started to learn about using the terms planet level Island level I always compared lifting feats by who lifted more tons and scaling feats by who matched who in strength or who overpowered who in strength

Oh my bad wait isn’t that more of a durability feat than strength feat
Thing can fight characters who can hurt himself, so the durability feat scales to his Attack Potency
I guess i made this thread to request someone to calc this that’s all I need to know if this a small planet level feat
I don't think the feat can be calced using that statement
Ok then how l made this thread asking a question I do powerscale but I just started to learn about using the terms planet level Island level I always compared lifting feats by who lifted more tons and scaling feats by who matched who in strength or who overpowered who in strength
  1. That would be under "Questions and Answers", not "Calc Group Discussion"
  2. Lifting Strength doesn't necessarily translate to Attack Potency. Characters can have different levels of Lifting Strength but comparable Attack Potency
7565933-saveduni.jpg

Here is what happens after
I don't understand what you're trying to get with this scan. Are you trying to scale Spider-Man (and basically every single other Large Building level character in Marvel Comics) to Universe level?

Thing can fight characters who can hurt himself, so the durability feat scales to his Attack Potency

I don't think the feat can be calced using that statement

1. That would be under "Questions and Answers", not "Calc Group Discussion"
  2. Lifting Strength doesn't necessarily translate to Attack Potency. Characters can have different levels of Lifting Strength but comparable Attack Potency

I don't understand what you're trying to get with this scan. Are you trying to scale Spider-Man (and basically every single other Large Building level character in Marvel Comics) to Universe level?
No Spider-Man isn’t large building level he is probably large island or possibility city level just like the thing I’m not scaling him to universal that feat was just connected to the other 3 feats Spider-Man also has a similar planetary durability feat to the thing as well then since what silver dagger did
9TxbAdU_d.webp

No Spider-Man isn’t large building level he is probably large island or possibility city level just like the thing I’m not scaling him to universal that feat was just connected to the other 3 feats Spider-Man also has a similar planetary durability feat to the thing as well then since what silver dagger did
9TxbAdU_d.webp
  1. You need to source the comic for this scan to get used at all
  2. The Thing isn't Large Island level or City level. He is Planet level
  3. Upgrading Spider-Man affects many other characters who scale to him, so you have to prove that the other characters who scale to him (Venom, Doctor Octopus, Carnage, etc.) are also on that level and it's not just a big fat outlier

Last edited:
Back