• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this change L's durability at all?

I'm not very great at measuring how a feat would be measured, but I'd consider this a greater feat that taking punches from a high school student. In Death Note: Another Note (and yes, this is canon.), L is tossed down a flight of stairs byNaomi Misa and after a few seconds, gets up and shrugs it off as if nothing had happened. For the references, I'll leave the link to both pages of the book that the quotes are from and I'll also quote said key quotes.

http://dn-anothernote.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/page-64.html

http://dn-anothernote.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/page-65.html

Misora instantly bent backward, brushing off the man's embrace, and moved smoothly on to the offensive. She lowered her upper body backward, spinning once in the air and raising her back legs like a scorpion, slamming both heels down onto the man's shoulders. Both blows hit hard, and the impact knocked him off balance.With a thunderous crash, he tumbled down the subway stairs"Um... can you stand?" Misora said, reaching out toward him. The man looked up at her, his eyes in shadow, as if two holes were staring at her."Thank you," he said, and took her hand. Misora pulled him upright. "Are you injured? Does it hurt anywhere?""I'm fine, thank you," the man said, not letting go of her hand. Even on his feet, he did not attempt to move away. They appeared to be shaking hands. Like warriors on a battlefield, exchanging a firm handshake after surviving yet another bloody fight."You are very kind," he said, with something like a smile, and at last let go of her hand. Then he tottered away as if nothing at all had happened, slowly climbing the stairs again.

TheNeolancer said:
When I was younger I rolled down a flight of stairs while stuck in a sleeping bag soo..... [shrugs]
Good point, I suppose it's nothing amazing. Just thought it was more impressive than punch or two.

Back