• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonderful World pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already was starting to editing them, but I am wondering are their feats carefully monitored.

BMHKain is the one who made those pages.

As far as i know unless you ask him to fix them himself, we may have to delete them eventually....

I did fix them independently to make the grammar clearer and they may provide something.

I talked with him, and he does not seem to understand our system at all. Given that he constantly writes unreliable incoherent pages, it may be best to block him before he causes any more trouble.

Antvasima said:
I talked with him, and he does not seem to understand our system at all. Given that he constantly writes unreliable incoherent pages, it may be best to block him before he causes any more trouble.
That and he was supposively on Death Battle Fanon for being very rude or something like that, Ant. I think it was something against ficitonal characters but it was severe enough that he was permanently blocked from there for bad behavior, yeah......

Well, I can ask him to stop making pages first, but if he continues I will have to block him.

Dekoshu said:
That was exceedingly uncomfortable to hear.
That's not even the worst part, Dekoshu. But i'd rather not say it the details. All i'll say is that BMH kind of, how you put it, "insulted and degraded" the characters there like Mega Man for example plus others like Madoka Kaname and such.....

WHAT?! That was not necessary for that user to do, not even worthy of arguing.

Hmm. Maybe it is better to just block him after all then. He does not seem to understand our system well enough to be able to contribute.

Well, I have blocked him now. I do not like doing such things to people who are not technically trolls or vandals, but he was degrading the reliability of the wiki by not understanding our system well enough to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back