• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) vs Mahoraga (Jujutsu Kaisen) [0-0-0]

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Shura Ending Wolf being used, Mahoraga starts at Low 7-C, speed is equalized, the fight takes place in Ashina and both sides have prior knowledge on each other.

Wolf :

Mahoraga :

Incon :

Think this just comes down to Wolf trying all his stuff out and realizes he just needs to do two different things before Maho can adapt against it. Given Maho had time against Sukuna, I doubt he'll be able to do the same against Wolf. And given Wolf's immortality this makes it easier for him. Voting Wolf.

Think this just comes down to Wolf trying all his stuff out and realizes he just needs to do two different things before Maho can adapt against it. Given Maho had time against Sukuna, I doubt he'll be able to do the same against Wolf. And given Wolf's immortality this makes it easier for him. Voting Wolf.
Does Mahoraga having prior knowledge help him at all?

Guys a animal with decent fighting skills, he doesn't care to protect himself or fight smart so no I don't think so.
I figured he would try to get hit by the Mortal Blade or Open Gate as little as possible since they kind of negate his whole shtick.

I don't think wolf can see phenomena derrived from Jujutsu since seeing it is described as seeing a second form of light that's on the visible light portion of the EM spectrum but incomprehensible to the brains of normal people

Although, being able to perceive souls does let you sense cursed spirits

"SHIKIGAMI (式神)

Otherworldly Demon-Gods* used by sorcerers.

Age-old creations that gave Onmyodo its origins, these are demon-gods or servant-gods that are unable to be seen by non-sorcerers. Using mediums like talismans, they are summoned through a variety of sorcery techniques. And by being tamed, will be subordinate to a sorcerer."
-Fanbook

Although, being able to perceives souls does let you sense cursed spirits
This isn't true. Daido completely contradicts this. He can see souls but not CS.

Divine Confetti essentially blesses Sekiro's Katanas (even the mortal blade iirc), normally increasing their damage and letting Wolf attack ghost-like enemies since they have spirits and enemies of that supernatural sort in the game.
That's why I'm asking if this could work on Mahoraga.
It allows him to harm incorporeal enemies such as ghosts
Then it could perhaps harm the regular spirits in JJK then.
Cursed spirits are treated differently than them however.

Shrug.

Back