• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is mathiverse still gone from the wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibz

He/Him
I thought place profiles were allowed not long ago meaning it should prolly be brought back unless i was lied to.

Less of a question, more of a “lets reinstate Mathiverse” thread now that ive been told place profiles have been allowed.

We need staff inputs (following this thread), also the page need more edit and style (references addition is recommended)

the mathiverse page should also use listing for the p&a section

(This is a joke)

Darn I guess Self Reference Engine’s reign as top verse on the wiki will be VERY short lived then, if it gets one at all since it technically isn’t added yet

It can in principle be brought back, but it needs to be rewritten.
For a start, we only list locations as battle stages, so the profile needs to focus its descriptions on that. I'm quite frankly not sure whether it makes sense to have it as a battle stage. It would need to have relevant features beyond just being big.

As Mathiverse has no arena traps or anything (as far as I know) it would also get no tier. I.e. it would not be listed as Tier 0 as the tier doesn't come from size, which is why I assume nobody was interested in bringing it back. Because it isn't a high-tier profile anymore.

As Mathiverse has no arena traps or anything (as far as I know) it would also get no tier. I.e. it would not be listed as Tier 0 as the tier doesn't come from size, which is why I assume nobody was interested in bringing it back. Because it isn't a high-tier profile anymore.
Mind elaborating this? I did not get it

Mind elaborating this? I did not get it
The Tier in a stage profile is only for stages that are either simultaneously sentient characters with regular AP (which Mathiverse isn't) or have something on them that attacks people on the stage (e.g. on a Mario stage Piranha Plants might shoot fireballs at you, so the Tier would be the Tier of the Piranha plants).
So for example a stage that is the size of a planet isn't automatically 5-B or any tier for that matter. It would only be 5-B if on said stage is something that can destroy a planet.

So unless Mathiverse contains something capable of destroying Mathiverse (and that something isn't a character) it doesn't get a Tier corresponding to its size.

Outside of using the statement of mathiverse "creating everything" thus including weapons (which wouldnt scale high) i got nothing. Would be a rather cool stage for vsthreads to occur in, but im not familiar with fandom editing.

Ah i guess we can just close the thread. Dont worry we have different tiershit coming soon hopefully.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back