• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Base Adult Naruto "Unknown"?

This is one of the things we had all talked scaling him to 5B in Base normally because he has the feats and is more than consistent.

Wanted to wait till the other revisions were done but since this is basically a simple revision it shouldn't be hard since we all know what we're talking about

What makes Base Adult Naruto 5-B consistent?. I ain't saying y'all lying, I just don't remember. Not a lot of knowledge on Baruto.

Well the fact that Sasuke is physical 5B makes Base Naruto 5B. Base Naruto tanks a kick from Momoshiki during the chunin exams. Base Naruto could stand his ground against Fused Momoshiki as well.

I always had my own problem with the base Naruto and Sasuke scaling but it's not much of a big deal, considering there is evidence supporting it I never bothered with discussing my thoughts.

Anyway I'm fine with 5-B base Adult Naruto if everyone else is.

He's unknown because we really don't know where his base is at the moment.

Trying to scale to Momoshiki or Kinshiki doesn't really work when Momoshiki and Kinshiki were fighting the other Kage who aren't even Tier 6.

He should remain unknown until something solid comes up.

He has solid scaling because as a teen he fights Sasuke who is physically 5B himself. The other late fighting is just considered PIS and everyone knows this. Just because Naruto is a Kage like them doesn't mean he scales to them.

His base should be where Sasuke's Base is at. Naruto is physically stronger than Sasuke because he inherited the body of Hagoromo.

Why the hell do people not use common sense before placing unknowns and refusing ratings?

First off, he should be "At least 7-C" like his base as a teen is, and then, "likely/possibly far, far higher". Unknown is ridiculous, because we have SOME information on him, and people really need to stop being so conservative with prefixes on the ratings, opting for nonsensical ratings that inform NO ONE about relevant information because we're Afraid of using vaguely questionable information— despite us being able to clarify that with a note or a "possibly" in front of anything 'questionable'.

Make it at least 7-C, guaranteed. That is objectively true. Common sense dictates base Naruto is at least as strong as his teen self, so this unknown stuff is nonsense.

....why would Base Naruto (Last) still be At Least 7-C....when he absorbed the God chakra in him? (Yes I call it that)

Because he is at least as strong as his base without it is. Simple. 100 is at least as much as 1. Same principle.

In terms of strength, the weakest he is 7-C. We know he is stronger than that, but this tells us more than "Unknown".

I'll make the legit CTR tomorrow when I get to a computer. I just needed to know the "reason" for the rating. Thanks guys.

Yeah, whatever his base was, at least.

Now that that is guaranteed to be written down, let's discuss further what his base could be.

Back